Kathua rape-murder: Lawyers stop police from filing chargesheet

Gollum

10 minutes ago, BeardedAladdin said:

Lol.

It's been forgotten about completely.

I'm waiting for this to be proven as a fake news. Just like Samjhauta express, mecca masjid, the junaid "beef" killing... etc.

it is not a fake news. Girl has been killed. Crime has happened. but whether accused are the perpetrators is the lingering question.

3 hours ago, BeardedAladdin said:

It gets better...

:giggle::giggle::giggle:

lol emoticons on a thread like this? I would have thought this is sad .... though not sure what use the money is for the family once the kid is gone forever 

Rape happens all over the world, so does child sexual abuse etc.

But in Australia, for example, you won't have cops, senior politicians coming out and holding rallies in support of the rapist.

India is a morally bankrupt society where sexual harassment and sexual assault are given a childish name such as "eve-teasing"

Were the male child is given everything and the female child will be lucky to be born. 

Some of the rape cases in India are disgusting most rape cases around the world are disgusting.

But the **** that happens in India is inhuman not even animals would do that.

Gang raping little kids is inhuman, sticking a steel pipe inside a woman after raping her and pulling it out and then leaving her to die is inhuman.

Torturing a little girl, raping her and then smashing her skull in with a rock is inhuman.

And then you have people defending these scum says it all about India.

Edited by Hydra

This is what I hate about India, all news is polluted, and every journalist has agendas, so every tom/dick/harry forms opinions based on what they want to see

The truth regarding this case is that it has went to court now, so everyone should wait until the judges' decision comes and then accept what is the truth from there.

3 hours ago, Garuda said:

Fix your own issues first hypocrite. Racism much. How is the paedophile child kidnapping networks operating in Australia. Your country has the highest number of masons. 

Your team were calling every other team cheaters and were caught red-handed doing exactly the same thing

He is someone who is masquerading as an Aussie

https://swarajyamag.com/politics/kathua-ground-report-why-villagers-are-not-convinced-on-fairness-of-probe

More on holes in the charge-sheet. It sounds like a big conspiracy theory where the Master-mind is a nincompoop who commits the crime in broad daylight and dumps the body a few yards from the scene of the crime. How can a devsthan becomes a "devi"-sthan for bollytards! 

Here's some info on Rohingya muslims

http://amp.idahostatesman.com/news/nation-world/article209329449.html

Looks like a gypsy tribe to me. They are in Indonesia, Burma, Bangladesh, and are illegal immigrants in North East, J&K, Delhi. Here is another tidbit from the same article

Last year, India's Home Ministry ordered state authorities to identify and deport Rohingya and others who migrated illegally. It said immigrants were susceptible to recruitment by "terrorist" organizations and "not only infringe on the rights of Indian citizens but also pose grave security challenges."

8 hours ago, Sachinism said:

More evidence of religious people more concerned about their feelings than the 8 yr old who was brutally raped

https://www.buzzfeed.com/pranavdixit/swara-bhaskar-amazon-india-boycott?utm_term=.jpAbjjaOR#.cdQEmmZ0M

Anything is suspicious when movie stars get involved. They are supposed to act not indulge in yellow journalism. You can say she was expressing her view but do you have to be so obscene and melodramatic. This is a serious matter not acting.

Movie stars are usually used by govt or opposition to shape people's views. Its mind control.

And when it comes to Amazon, they openly let a doormat with the Indian flag on it be allowed to be purchased

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/jan/11/india-amazon-flag-doormats-canada

27 minutes ago, Garuda said:

Anything is suspicious when movie stars get involved. They are supposed to act not indulge in yellow journalism. You can say she was expressing her view but do you have to be so obscene and melodramatic. This is a serious matter not acting.

Movie stars are usually used by govt or opposition to shape people's views. Its mind control.

And when it comes to Amazon, they openly let a doormat with the Indian flag on it be allowed to be purchased

You don't determine what is supposed to or not supposed to. Movie-stars are celebrities with mass out-reach. Completely justified to use that outreach platform to support whatever cause they wish to support.

And in this case, they are supporting the call for justice, for gang-rape of a minor by so-called religious people, in a place of worship. One of the noblest causes to support.

But then again, you've proven that you care more about uplifting India's image, than gaining justice for Indian citizens.

9 hours ago, Sachinism said:

More evidence of religious people more concerned about their feelings than the 8 yr old who was brutally raped

https://www.buzzfeed.com/pranavdixit/swara-bhaskar-amazon-india-boycott?utm_term=.jpAbjjaOR#.cdQEmmZ0M

In a way its good. Hinduvtas are proving themselves to be equally jaahil backwards 'drag on humanity' as Islamists or Evangelicals. Religious people the world over are the same - relics of a bygone era, holding back humanity.

21 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

You don't determine what is supposed to or not supposed to. Movie-stars are celebrities with mass out-reach. Completely justified to use that outreach platform to support whatever cause they wish to support.

And in this case, they are supporting the call for justice, for gang-rape of a minor by so-called religious people, in a place of worship. One of the noblest causes to support.

But then again, you've proven that you care more about uplifting India's image, than gaining justice for Indian citizens.

Was I responding to you commie. Stay in your line

1 minute ago, Garuda said:

Was I responding to you commie. Stay in your line

I will quote whomever i wish, kiddo. 

Keep trying to polish the fake image of India in your mind, instead of actually solving its problem. You are the clinical demonstration of why nationalism is such a bad thing and why nationalists are rarely patriots. 

2 hours ago, Garuda said:

Typical red-hat response. No logic, just nonsensical clutching at straws.

The world is conspiring to make your religion look bad and it's followers look bad. Keep believing that. 

1 hour ago, Sachinism said:

Typical red-hat response. No logic, just nonsensical clutching at straws.

The world is conspiring to make your religion look bad and it's followers look bad. Keep believing that. 

No. It is not my religion or country its every religion and country and humanity in general. You must have heard of divide and conquer ideology. Its an ancient one and they have been doing for a long time now. News can be faked easily today. Listen to Assad's response to the allegations and get a clue

According to their laws it is their divine right to rule the whole earth by their iron fist and make others a slave to them. Christianity and Islam are waging a proxy war on their behalf and they dont even know. I can give you examples from their own writings in the talmud but this will suffice for now.

1 hour ago, Garuda said:

No. It is not my religion or country its every religion and country and humanity in general. You must have heard of divide and conquer ideology. Its an ancient one and they have been doing for a long time now. News can be faked easily today. Listen to Assad's response to the allegations and get a clue

According to their laws it is their divine right to rule the whole earth by their iron fist and make others a slave to them. Christianity and Islam are waging a proxy war on their behalf and they dont even know. I can give you examples from their own writings in the talmud but this will suffice for now.

Yes, news can be 'faked'. Though I'd just claim it's agenda-driven. 
Either way, what's your point? What's being faked?

Are you claiming Amazon is using the divide and conquer tactic on India?

According to their laws it is their divine right

Who are they in this case?

Zionists?

3 minutes ago, Sachinism said:

Yes, news can be 'faked'. Though I'd just claim it's agenda-driven. 
Either way, what's your point? What's being faked?

Are you claiming Amazon is using the divide and conquer tactic on India?

Who are they in this case?

Zionists?

We cant believe which is true anymore? The media being so hung on this case and the 2012 one is very disturbing. There are so many rapes in India and other countries. But nobody says I'm ashamed to be an American/British or whatever. Why are the libtards shouting Im ashamed to be a hindu/Indian. And we had this incident where a prostitute in Kerala whose husband is a child trafficking record and both of them arrested and jailed, are now coming out and saying Im ashamed this is BS.

The people behind this are the real gangsters of the world and originated in desert communities in the Middle East. They are known among the kingdoms of those areas as dacoits, brigands. This is the true history of the chosen people and also their mutant Abrahamic faiths.

It’s not about Amazon... the backlash is against these Bollytards who are very shrewd to not miss any opportunities or tragedies to promote their films in particular or pander to the Global Pakistani audience to maximise profit. I’m not able to search at the moment the tweet this actress made in which she admitted that they were in a shoot and were informed by the promoters to do a protest shoot of this tragedy to promote the movie...

Here are some clues...

IMG_3170.JPG.b5043cd78b48ca3ba2b839f13947209e.JPG

IMG_3171.thumb.JPG.64156d16d820041bb0fa7ba806e39b76.JPG

IMG_3172.thumb.JPG.3e17ed64f9ca667f3c105748ce0b1db9.JPG

There’s a reason why #BoycottVeereDiWedding is trending...

What is this “I’m Hindusthan”? Why so much emphasis on Hindu? Why not “I’m India”? You don’t see any agenda here?

These are hypocrites who selectively use tragedies to create controversies in order to promote their projects or movies...

BTW this the same actress who said this earlier...

IMG_3169.JPG.eeca44147de9b00388d68db2d24e2439.JPG

Mane jisko Jo marzi say anything against Hindus or India... and nobody has any right to even protest...

If you protest they’ll term you as child rape apologists... if I post couple of more child rapes recently done by Mullas in and around masjid then you’ll say I’m indulging in “whataboutery”...