Chennai Super Kings' remaining home games shifted to Pune

TNAmarkFromIndia

1 minute ago, Vilander said:

thats a good point of view to have, i am from bangalore ( like my cauvery water if and when i decide to live there) but from a national outlook alluvial soil needs to be irrigated , may be nationalizing river basins and having river consortium or board based  governance could be a better model, every dependent state provides resources and taxes and avails produce, farmers would be safer that way. 

this flat water sharing model is totally stupid .. assume karnataka needs to give 100 TMC water and they have only 50 TMC , its stupid to expect full quota .. this is the best case scenario for politicians across both the states for sound bites.

also even in karnataka 30/35% of the cauvery basin farmers are tamils ( most gounders )  

4 minutes ago, Vilander said:

water share is based on traditional water flow simple. source does not own the water, imagine India saying i wont give any Indus water to pak or China saying i wont give any Indus tsanpo water to India lol.

indus water treaty water sharing is percent based .. like india 80% in few rivers and 20% in others

simialr thing will work out between tamilnadu and karnataka 

8 minutes ago, Zelig said:

Seeman and his cronies are getting slated on social media. Not just the shoe incident but the beating up of cops and fans outside the stadium is extreme. At least ten cases have been filed against Seeman already.

This is trending on twitter lol #கேணக்கூதிசீமான்

1 hour ago, Zelig said:

Seeman and his cronies are getting slated on social media. Not just the shoe incident but the beating up of cops and fans outside the stadium is extreme. At least ten cases have been filed against Seeman already.

his fans outnumber the haters big time. I know a phd guy regularly engaging in dogfights with others in comments. :facepalm:

2 hours ago, velu said:

this flat water sharing model is totally stupid .. assume karnataka needs to give 100 TMC water and they have only 50 TMC , its stupid to expect full quota .. this is the best case scenario for politicians across both the states for sound bites.

also even in karnataka 30/35% of the cauvery basin farmers are tamils ( most gounders )  

its based on available water for sure, but how is that measured, it should not be based on a state machinery is all i am saying. Imagine a purely central government/representative river authority finalizing yearly water in catchment areas and deciding on the share, thats the way to go, so if farmers have ability and information their crops wont fail. This state vs state machinary is not working obviously.

9 minutes ago, Malcolm Merlyn said:

Water started flowing in Cauvery now? Ipl is not in chennai anymore. Hope Tamilians are happy.

what is this ?

do you see all tamils revolting ??

did you see csk fans in stadium or not ?, control yourself.

if there are riots in bengal do you see folks saying all of bengal is now muslim dominated, hope bengali bramins are now happy ?

55 minutes ago, gattaca said:

If the locals don’t want it why even have team for Chennai. Today it is Cauvery tomorrow it will be something else. Better to shift franchise to a separate city out of the state.

the said locals found the franchise, but IPL could shift the team and no longer have a franchise like it did for past 2 years, not much will change.