SRH has best bowling ipl

Singh bling

1 hour ago, Ram said:

I am staggered no one went after Billy Stanlake beyond his base price of 50L in the 2018 auction. I mean - not even a single counter bid?! :blink:

Am I missing something here? Does he have a very dodgy injury history? or was he not going to be available for the entirety this tournament? 

He came from a back injury. Also he is not a regular in internationals

39 minutes ago, Singh bling said:

CSK probably has one of the worst bowling attack of 2018

bravo is a good t20 bowler..

bhajji is a also a great t20 bowler , diffuclt to hit him out..

and we got 2 good local pace bowlers as well + watto 

10 hours ago, UnknownGenius said:

No idea what teams were thinking at auction

Shakib at 2 crores was a steal for SRH. Rest of the bozos were sitting there doing nothing.

1) Shakib played 7 years for KKR - a side where he didn't get to bat at times. Even with the ball he sometimes didn't get to bowl his full quota. Shakib was a low profile yet impactful player in KKR side. Those 7 years in KKR, where he helped his side win 2 IPL did injustice

2) Most coaches in IPL are from SA and AUS who barely follow Shakib or know his strengths. However, after Shakib singlehandedly annihilated Australia in a test match I am sure they are taking note.

Shakib is good enough to play as a bowler for most batting side and his batting, is pretty good for the middle overs. That's huge value. On the other hand teams went after Starc and injury prone players. Shakib in BPL has been the best or second best player in 3 of the 5 seasons even when top international players played. Can't compare IPL with BPL but you can see where I am coming from.

If anything stokes is someone worth the price tag. And let Shakib perform well for Srh for a season or two. His price will go through the roof. Already he is among the highest wicket taker, contributed with bat, took some great catches and his team is sitting pretty at the top of the table. Definitely contender for the MVP of IPL. 

On 4/13/2018 at 12:56 PM, asterix said:

Bhuvi coaching bowlers like Kaul to bowl knuckle balls... :frown:

Kaul was bowling knuckle ball before too. Bhuvi has not coached him. Even Aaron was bowling some good knuckle balls in SMA trophy.

1) Shakib played 7 years for KKR - a side where he didn't get to bat at times. Even with the ball he sometimes didn't get to bowl his full quota. Shakib was a low profile yet impactful player in KKR side. Those 7 years in KKR, where he helped his side win 2 IPL did injustice

2) Most coaches in IPL are from SA and AUS who barely follow Shakib or know his strengths. However, after Shakib singlehandedly annihilated Australia in a test match I am sure they are taking note.

Shakib is good enough to play as a bowler for most batting side and his batting, is pretty good for the middle overs. That's huge value. On the other hand teams went after Starc and injury prone players. Shakib in BPL has been the best or second best player in 3 of the 5 seasons even when top international players played. Can't compare IPL with BPL but you can see where I am coming from.

If anything stokes is someone worth the price tag. And let Shakib perform well for Srh for a season or two. His price will go through the roof. Already he is among the highest wicket taker, contributed with bat, took some great catches and his team is sitting pretty at the top of the table. Definitely contender for the MVP of IPL. 
So you supporting SRH?

1 hour ago, Malcolm Merlyn said:
4 hours ago, Executioner said:

So you supporting SRH?

Not really. But I like their team as well as csk

On 4/14/2018 at 10:05 AM, Straight Drive said:

I also feel SRH have the best bowling attack. 

Having watched yesterdays match i am more sure about the quality of SRH bowlers. Bhuvi is exceptional and he is rightly the leader of the bowling attack. One does not gets away having eco rate below 7 in a match wherein Gayle scores a ton. In fact even with Gayle's ton they could not post 200+ which shows that even when SRH are at their worst they usually will not allow opponents to thrash them like Gayle would thrash other bowling attacks. Well done for keeping score under 200 on Gayle's day.Nice to see there is some real quality bowling attack amidst all the run leaking and wicket less machines operating around.The genuine quality will rise more above than not to show it's better class.

Edited by Straight Drive

Bhuvi who was purple cap holder for two years will probably play today. This will be huge boost for SRH as they will have the leader of bowling attack back for the match. Bhuvi ranks 25th though this IPL because he has played just 4 matches.

His deputy Kaul is 4th highest wicket-taker in Vivo IPL 2018. 

Rashid Khan is 7th highest wicket-taker in Vivo IPL 2018.