Hasan Ali taunting/Unprofessional @ Wagah border

Khota

Why did the Moron Ali behave in this manner. To build bridges you have to take steps like this. Moron Ali chose the wrong road.
This is a top down problem for Pakistan. When Stupid Sethi calls India the enemy why would anything get better.

We get it, you are upset/triggered. Keep your kachis on man. Go and sit down. Take a breather.

Get over it ffs. He hasn’t murdered anyone.

38 minutes ago, cric_fan said:

We get it, you are upset/triggered. Keep your kachis on man. Go and sit down. Take a breather.

Get over it ffs. He hasn’t murdered anyone.

Is that your benchmark? Murder. Words have consequences too.

Oh BTW I am very calm. I am enjoying my favorite drink of the day.

35 minutes ago, Number said:

How can people take offence from this buffoonery :laugh:

Instead some Pakistani soldier should have slapped him and asked ye kya ch*tiy@p@ kar rha hai be.

Watch the full video. They were encouraging him.

2 hours ago, Green Monster said:

This thread is an example off why countries should and will eventually get abolished... there should be no issues like borders and such between people... unnecessary divisions 

Your Qaid-e-Azam wanted it. Not us so kindly point fingers where they really need to.

Now this might come across as bit crude but IMO we Indians are really a sensitive bunch. 

Yar why give importance to this loser who is in all likelihood an uneducated chewtia which isn't a surprise considering his PakJabi background.

Karne do na joker ko jo karta hai. Why create so much fuss over something done by a nobody?

8 hours ago, Khota said:

I will take your word for it though I am not so sure.

What Hasan Moron Ali did was act like a real Dotard. He was playingto the galleries with Anti Indian sentiments and was cheered on.

Shameful part was no one in the Pakistan team stopped him. First the Stupid Sethi calls India the enemy and next hMoron Ali incites the crowds.

Do you really think it was the right thing to do? I would have released doves as a sign of peace and friendship. Do you now understand why India does not want to play Pakistan.

I don’t think it was the right thing to do, it was stupid and unnecessary; but on the other hand I don’t see it being a major issue.

heard that the entire pak team was at the border, maybe Hasan Ali was making a run for border to sneak across, talk about desperation to play in IPL :lol:

wouldn't blame their desperation when Unadakt is earning over $1.6m :hehe: , or guys from Afghanistan, Bangla and Nepal playing in IPL and earning thousands of dollars

they must so jelly of Imran Tahir and Moeen Ali :lol: 

34 minutes ago, Ellipsism said:

I don’t think it was the right thing to do, it was stupid and unnecessary; but on the other hand I don’t see it being a major issue.

That is all I wanted to hear. maybe a single word from PCB to say this was not the right thing to do would have gone a long way.

Just now, cric_fan said:

Lol@ Indian’s bringing IPL in to the discussion. Defo triggered. Calm down. It’s a nothing issue.

When will you get it? Taunting people at the border is a huge issue. This is not fun and games.Indian BSF has lodged an offical protest today. I think next step should be the cancellation of visa of Sethi jee who calls India the enemy.

2 hours ago, Stradlater said:

Now this might come across as bit crude but IMO we Indians are really a sensitive bunch. 

Yar why give importance to this loser who is in all likelihood an uneducated chewtia which isn't a surprise considering his PakJabi background.

Karne do na joker ko jo karta hai. Why create so much fuss over something done by a nobody?

This is not about being sensitive. This is about proper decorum. hasan Moron Ali has no shame. It is best he apologize within next 24 hrs. SOB.

12 minutes ago, Khota said:

This is not about being sensitive. This is about proper decorum. hasan Moron Ali has no shame. It is best he apologize within next 24 hrs. SOB.

What decorum? The guy got what he wanted that is to rile up Indians.

As I said earlier why give attention to a bhikhari like him. Its clear from his antics that he comes from an uneducated background. 

Never wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.