Positives of this IPL 2018 !!!

vvvslaxman

Positives must be Rahul , Shreyas, pant , little Tendulkar from Mumbai. Avesh Khan and Sandeep Sharma.

Negatives is poor poor batting and fast bowling by overseas players.  You remove Afghan boys and even the overseas spin troupe is pathetic. 

Positives must be Rahul , Shreyas, pant , little Tendulkar from Mumbai. Avesh Khan and Sandeep Sharma.

Negatives is poor poor batting and fast bowling by overseas players.  You remove Afghan boys and even the overseas spin troupe is pathetic. 

Who is little Tendulkar?

Prithivi Shaw ?

Prithvi Shaw.

Oh I thought someone from Mumbai Indians. Yes Shaw is a brilliant talent and for me he is already ready for test cricket. He needs to replace Vijay as an opener at-least for the Afg test and then as a reserve opener for Eng tour.

Oh I thought someone from Mumbai Indians. Yes Shaw is a brilliant talent and for me he is already ready for test cricket. He needs to replace Vijay as an opener at-least for the Afg test and then as a reserve opener for Eng tour.

English pitches demand the art of leaving the ball on 4th, 5th stump. Vijay is world's best at that. Not sure if Shaw has it.

Dhoni's hitting has definitely improved

He has started to attack early

rotating strike better 

Work in gym is showing on his reflexes that looks better

showing more intent

has started using his short arm jabs more since he is having back issues

Looks to have worked on area's bowlers were targetting

Im not saying he has become, what he was neither that will happen. But he is improving and with time he ll get better. With more good innings he is getting more confident as well

Edited by Ankit_sharma03

rotating strike better 

showing more intent

Im not saying he has become, what he was neither that will happen. But he is improving and with time he ll get better. With more good innings he is getting more confident as well

Dhonis nonchalant hitting is having a bigger role in psychologically scarring the bowlers. That's his biggest USP. 

Amazing batting by Dhoni this season. Hope he replicates this against powerful attacks in international cricket.

rotating strike better 

showing more intent

Do you remember the Sanju training montage from Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar?

I think Dhoni must be doing something on the same lines.

Edited by Mariyam

Positive is uncapped cricketers as well as those who are not in T20i temas have started earning huge money. It increases employment. Team managers are required, coaches get more work, assistant coaches are required. Apart from this other firms into event management, advertising agencies, commies, analysts, cricinfo / cricbuzz revenues get boost. The bookies get lot of money due to around 60 matches. Experience for cricketers playing against as well as along with worlds best is great. Moe T20 matches prepare our cricketers for the T20i format. Different matter though that our T20i team has never won T20 cup since IPL started. Yet, the positives are too many.

Markande is a positive from this edition.

Avesh Khan, Ankit Rajpoot, Nitish Rana.

Edited by Straight Drive