Dk,Kishan and Pant keep rocking but we persist with....

maniac

11 minutes ago, Gollum said:

I never mentioned you or made personal remarks, so won't appreciate such posts. I made a general point, you too can make a general point. 

My apologies. There are quite a few homo posts here about Dhoni preferring younger boys and stuff like that. These are also uncalled for dont you think.

1 hour ago, S_pace said:

You either die a hero or you live  long enough to see yourself become the villain.

This is getting true for Dhoni day by day. Nobody has problem with him being in ODI squad but he atleast should not occupy a slot in t20i which will give no benefits for Future of Team India.

I have a fuxking massive problem with dhoni being in odi squad . In fact I have a problem with him playing for India ever again and so do many !!! So don’t spout such nonsense 

7 minutes ago, King Tendulkar said:

I have a fuxking massive problem with dhoni being in odi squad . In fact I have a problem with him playing for India ever again and so do many !!! So don’t spout such nonsense 

probably you are one or two in a billion :p:

11 minutes ago, Garuda said:

My apologies. There are quite a few homo posts here about Dhoni preferring younger boys and stuff like that. These are also uncalled for dont you think.

report those instead of taking things :p:

we dhoni fan club need you to deal with the haterz and wheelchair analysts here spewing venom for no reason 

4 hours ago, raki05 said:

Did he? Dhoni now also looks older than Sachin. Hack even he looks older than shastri and gavaskar uncle.  He is from the same school which provide birth certificate to Munaf Patel and Praveen kumar.:giggle:

Who cares how old he looks.. By the time your midget at his peak gets a single he will complete 3 runs :hysterical:

10 hours ago, raki05 said:

Did he? Dhoni now also looks older than Sachin. Hack even he looks older than shastri and gavaskar uncle.  He is from the same school which provide birth certificate to Munaf Patel and Praveen kumar.:giggle:

That's because tracer bullet and sunnyji use dying, makeup and wigs :phehe:. Even mini mi started to go bald in the late 20s but look now he has covered up the cracks. Anything better than Bombay club :bootyshake:.

29 minutes ago, Garuda said:

That's because tracer bullet and sunnyji use dying, makeup and wigs :phehe:. Even mini mi started to go bald in the late 20s but look now he has covered up the cracks. Anything better than Bombay club :bootyshake:.

You keep saying mini mi.. Are you also a midget in size:phehe: