Delhi Daredevils vs Royal Challengers Bangalore, 45th Match

rkt.india

8 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

I think Kohli can do really well for DD with all the young players. He has nothing more to offer for RCB. Make KL Rahul RCB Captain.

Sure thing, hope that happens. Good for all.

Easy peasy chase. DD should look at how they set targets. Like last match short of runs again on this small ground.

Shankar and Shreyas should have batted like this was T20. Too slow. Cost DD lot of runs and the match. 

The partnership between ABD and Virat won this for RCB. Well played. :hatsoff:

Edited by Straight Drive

35 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

I think Kohli can do really well for DD with all the young players. He has nothing more to offer for RCB. Make KL Rahul RCB Captain.

I don't think that is going to happen anytime soon (if not ever). Now that his worth is known, Punjab is surely to retain him as a first choice retainee and they won't even put him in the auction ever until he becomes too old. 

I don't think that is going to happen anytime soon (if not ever). Now that his worth is known, Punjab is surely to retain him as a first choice retainee and they won't even put him in the auction ever until he becomes too old. 

Yeah that can be true. RCB did a huge mistake by letting go Rahul. First of all he is a great talent and secondly he is a hometown boy. He would hv similar appeal in Bangalore over the next few years as Kohli.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Yeah that can be true. RCB did a huge mistake by letting go Rahul. First of all he is a great talent and secondly he is a hometown boy. He would hv similar appeal in Bangalore over the next few years as Kohli.

No two words about it. They should have used RTM card for him at the least if they could not retain him due to retaining policies. 

Actually, RCB got very lucky to get all the people (Kohli, ABDV, Rahul, Gayle, Watson) in one team. Gayle came in accidentally for replacing Munaf in 2011. Rahul came as relatively unknown person when he got in. Watson was also a discarded person (since Guj/Pune did not retain him). ABDV was left by DD (can you believe that step>>>). When the fresh auction came in 2018, they got it fully wrong. 

It is a pity, but the reality is unless something really goes awry, KL Rahul will not be given to anyone by KXIP (at least until his prime). 

10 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

They didn’t make any mistake. Rahul would not have opened the innings with kohli lol

3 hours ago, UnknownGenius said:

Rinse, repeat

Every season DD and RCB look strong and "contenders" going into the season only to be wooden spoon contenders and eliminated early. DD eliminated. One more loss for RCB and they too will be gone

Also bambians fixing their matches five in a row to make it to the playoffs. IPL is like WWE post 2012 :phehe: