Match 50 : kings xi vs bambis !!!

velu

8 minutes ago, velu said:

today rohit screwed the bowling and still got lukcy .. ended up bowling   mitch and cutting ( bolwed ahead of markhande ) for the 18th and 20th over is a bad idea ..

too bad rahul got out at the right time for rohit..

meanwhile dumbass team selection by kings and even dumber batting order when chasing :phehe:

What would you suggest is a good lineup for kings? 

Stoinis helped win a game with rahul plus is the 6th bowler. Or else kings hav no 6th bowler. 

anything over 14 runs in the last over tilts it in the favor of the bowler.  17 from last over was tough and that too 2 new bats at the crease.

LY5sIAou8Ir-RMlg6Lw-NeA5il2bMul93aKymHJW

still possible for kxip to qualify if the stars align in the favor :om:

though KXIP do love  that #5 and #8 spot.  guess it could be #5 this year

kxip were 5-1 in the first 6 games and then 1-6

Edited by PBN

Just now, PBN said:

anything over 14 runs in the last over tilts it in the favor of the bowler.  17 from last over was tough and that too 2 new bats at the crease.

Hatsoff to Dinda,Vinay Kumar etc for breaking this stereotype :hatsoff:

2 minutes ago, PBN said:

i think every team likes to face a team like yours :phehe:

12 minutes ago, Garuda said:

No I want bambis to come to the final against us in Mumbi we will know whose vada pav eating fat a$$ gets ripped that day. Just a few overs ago when Rahul and Finch were going strong, Manju was about to cry. That day Manju will cry in front of the wank-ede stadium during presentation.

http://www.espncricinfo.com/series/8048/scorecard/598073/chennai-super-kings-vs-mumbai-indians-final-ipl-2013/

http://www.espncricinfo.com/series/8048/scorecard/829823/mumbai-indians-vs-chennai-super-kings-final-ipl-2015/

http://www.espncricinfo.com/series/8048/scorecard/1082650/mumbai-indians-vs-rising-pune-supergiant-final-ipl-2017

2 minutes ago, Number said:

Why is the RPS in the list. What about the 2010 final when we beat your mini me and took his vada pav away. Its basically 2-1 in your favor but we should have the bragging rights if not for you cheats. Also our win loss ratio is the best in IPL. So suck on that fella :phehe:

5 minutes ago, Garuda said:

Why is the RPS in the list. What about the 2010 final when we beat your mini me and took his vada pav away. Its basically 2-1 in your favor but we should have the bragging rights if not for you cheats. Also our win loss ratio is the best in IPL. So suck on that fella :phehe:

Because your match fixer team was banned and so your players went to RPS only to get beaten by MI :hysterical:

You can keep sucking win loss ratio till it get rashes and keep choking on spicy madrasi sambar :hehe:

Edited by Number

17 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

He is the most serious IPl fan in ICF  who is most likely on anti depressants. He can’t tolerate good ining from potential Indian future against Mumbai lol

Lol a bit rich coming from you. Hiding all these years pretending not to be a lungi and there you are getting your lungi in a twist.

And I have appreciated lokesh Rahul a lot. Have wanted him in the team for a while. I have always appreciated other players even doing good against Mumbai.

It's IPL. Why would I need anti depressants? :cantstop: can't help you got your lungi in a twist again.

So RR and KXIP are pretty much out due to their poor NRR. KKR are almost certain to finish at 3 while MI and RCB are fighting it out for the last position with the former likely to go past RCB as their last match is against Delhi and also having better NRR. What a turnaround by MI!!!