Ramzan Ceasefire

coffee_rules

Ramzan Ceasefire  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree with this BJP's decision?

• Yes
    • Kadi Ninda
    • Don't care

13 hours ago, Stradlater said:

Wait before Bhakts brand you as a traitor for uttering such blasphemous comments.

I don't care for parties in general. If likes of Modi, Vajpayee, and Dr. Kalam (recommended by President by BJP), were not in BJP, I am not sure if I would be supporting it

Hit with an axe on the head in Kulgam, CRPF jawan doesn't retaliate

3 sharp cuts on his head, critical atm :((. This can't go on, Modi has betrayed our bravehearts. How can you expect to fight blood thirsty savages with your arms behind your back? 16 terror attacks in the last 1 week just because we have suspended our offensive ops due to Ramzan ceasefire. Now there are talks of Rajnath Singh going to JK to extend the ceasefire for 15 more days. Has any BJP leader ever seen his/her near and dear ones laying lives for the country? Now they don't they allow jawans to do their job with a free mind....

http://www.dnaindia.com/india/report-hit-with-an-axe-on-the-head-crpf-jawan-still-fights-2620905

Edited by Gollum

7 hours ago, asterix said:

^ It’s unfortunate that BJP is the only option for RW in India... They are a sham RW party.. They’ve used Hindus for their own future. Both Modi & Shah are the weak hearted ones... Never thought Modi will turn out like this...

Unfortunately, whether we like it or not, the issue here is psy-ops. 

Home minster Rajnath Singh hints at Ramzan ceasefire extension

Last 18 hours has seen 3 terror attacks and Kadi Ninda HM wants to extend the ceasefire against the wishes of our security personnel :facepalm:. Kitne aur jawanon ko marwaoge saale gaddaron? If UPA had done something like this we would have had endless debates about their links with ISI/Pak Army/Separatists. Now that BJP is playing with the lives of our braves, expect pin drop silence. Traitor government, unholy political alliance and unlimited greed cum thirst for power.....

Dhimmi Rajnath is in Kashmir doing mosque/shrine hopping to underline his secular credentials while the real heroes are being put to the test by snipers, grenades, IEDs and projectile stones just a few kilometers away.

rajnath.jpg.c6c919dbbe421668062381d24c847078.jpg

BTW this is the Hazratbal Shrine he visited which houses the hair of the Islamic prophet. In the 60s there was an alleged theft of the relic (by local Muslims nonetheless) and communal riots by Muslims in Bengal and East Pakistan (LINK) killed 1000s of infidels...such a heartwarming legacy this place has :hatsoff:

http://www.newindianexpress.com/nation/2018/jun/08/home-minster-rajnath-singh-hints-at-ramzan-ceasefire-extension-1825189.html

https://www.indiatoday.in/india/video/govt-may-extend-ramzan-truce-in-jammu-and-kashmir-say-sources-1240594-2018-05-24

Edited by Gollum

4 hours ago, Turning_track said:

After Friday prayers in Jama Masjid, Srinagar Indian flag was set ablaze by Kashmiris. Such a reward to receive validation for Ramzan ceasefire.

Bloody pigs. Feel for the jawans who put up with this **** everyday only for politicians to backstab them again and again. As a citizen who voted for BJP in 2014 I am disgusted beyond words. 

6 hours ago, Gollum said:

Bloody pigs. Feel for the jawans who put up with this **** everyday only for politicians to backstab them again and again. As a citizen who voted for BJP in 2014 I am disgusted beyond words. 

I did the same & the most BJP could do is sloganeering. If guys like Modi & Doval can't take necessary actions at appropriate time then who will?

Army Jawan Abducted by Militants in Jammu and Kashmir's Shopian

https://www.news18.com/news/india/army-jawan-abducted-by-militants-in-jks-shopian-1778675.html

2nd jawan to be kidnapped by jihadis in 2 days. Terror attacks cross 40 since declaration of unilateral ceasefire, a prominent journalist shot dead in Srinagar. Modi govt is still thinking of extending ceasefire against the wishes of every single person associated with Indian Army/CRPF. Never seen such treason just to stay in power. BJP is no different from other parties sadly. 

Edited by Gollum