BJP will 'definitely' not come to power in 2019: Chandrababu Naidu

gattaca

On 5/28/2018 at 7:13 AM, ravishingravi said:

How many riots happened under SP / BSP regime ? I am sure the literate can back up the term fascists with certain facts. 

Rehne do bro ,it's a deluded perception these guys have accustomed themselves to ,too much of media watching and hindu hatred has itched them to believe that modi is a fascist without even realising once that the congress,mamata etc are even more fascist than one can imagine .

it's just the hatred towards that one person that makes them dwelve these thoughts 

Dinner bill 1 lakh per head facepalm.gif  

We pay taxes for this. giggle.gif

Yes ofcourse. And this man could be one day PM of India...

I cannot even imagine Modi or his family will stay in Five Star hotel for a year at tax payers expense... But still these people are “doing so much for the state” where as Modi is Evil Incarnation..

Most regional parties are controlled by one family and people think they will do something good for the country... all they are selfish about their own city and state. Never worry about the country as a whole. Only worried about promised “special status” of the state... as if Bandar Babu will give these people cash if AP gets special status...

You can see the pseudo Liberals already saying that corruption is okay for them but no fascists... As if BJP is doing ethnic cleansing on a daily basis for last 4 years... These chewts have nothing to say about what’s going on in Bengal or Kerala and even in Karnataka so many innocents have been killed...

I get angry when people say it’s okay if it’s Corruption but want no killers where as their own people going around killing people... This is typical peaceful community speak...

The real besharm parties are these khangress ,sp,bsp,tmc etc who shamelessly vouch for the "secular " (yea this is the term they use to call muslims,Christians) votes to consolidate,how low can you get down than this?? Credit to bjp ,they at least fight elections on track record and development agenda (irrespective of what they do on the ground)

nowadays another trend has started to form desecrated alliance without any ideologue,the kahawat "chor chor mausere bhai " perfectly fit for this type of alliance . 

No sane person will ever prefer this type of politics just to defeat one man (off course deluded haters will say otherwise ) ,even if one hates bjp and modi or their ideologies,one can't/shouldn't support the opposition alliance just for the sake of their hatred because it'll absolutely peg back India further down !

3 hours ago, asterix said:

Yes ofcourse. And this man could be one day PM of India...

I cannot even imagine Modi or his family will stay in Five Star hotel for a year at tax payers expense... But still these people are “doing so much for the state” where as Modi is Evil Incarnation..

Most regional parties are controlled by one family and people think they will do something good for the country... all they are selfish about their own city and state. Never worry about the country as a whole. Only worried about promised “special status” of the state... as if Bandar Babu will give these people cash if AP gets special status...

You can see the pseudo Liberals already saying that corruption is okay for them but no fascists... As if BJP is doing ethnic cleansing on a daily basis for last 4 years... These chewts have nothing to say about what’s going on in Bengal or Kerala and even in Karnataka so many innocents have been killed...

I get angry when people say it’s okay if it’s Corruption but want no killers where as their own people going around killing people... This is typical peaceful community speak...

I am not a  supporter of any party. To me it is case of "Andhoon me kanaa raja" when i have to decide whom to vote for. There is no clean party, one cannot expect in any country in world.But even our cleanest is not the top class one. Still as i said before, no option but to go with best of the worse.

10 hours ago, asterix said:

Is this really true? How can such a public servant ask for a special status for the state he is ruling when such an extravagant lifestyle. Well, still compared Maya and MSY in UP, this is nothing. But guess what they are all going to come together.

Please stop saying that we wont understand anything. 

Is this really true? How can such a public servant ask for a special status for the state he is ruling when such an extravagant lifestyle. Well, still compared Maya and MSY in UP, this is nothing. But guess what they are all going to come together.

Please stop saying that we wont understand anything. 

If you are on twitter, you can check #CBNcrimes to get list of his deeds...

This is just one example...

But yes, MODI is the villain...

not a single comment on CBN's extravagance from the Gult gang, whereas there were tons on Modi's non-benevolence
Gult-gang??? What constitutes that? Am I part of it?

I am not sure on the authenticity of that news but I won't be surprised if CBN is guilty of it either.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

On 5/29/2018 at 1:05 PM, randomGuy said:

One of my issues with muslims - 

Akal = sanskrit/hindi word for timeless 

Dal= sanskrit/hindi word for party

When are indian Muslims or Muslim parties like aimim going to have Indian names? 

Samajwadi Party, Bahujan Samajwadi Party and Trinamool Congress are Indian names.

Unless you are objecting to the words 'party' and 'congress'.

29 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

Samajwadi Party, Bahujan Samajwadi Party and Trinamool Congress are Indian names.

Unless you are objecting to the words 'party' and 'congress'.

Hindus also vote for these parties. So these aren't Muslim parties.... 

Almost every Indian Muslim has an Arabic origin name... Why not hindi/sanskrit names when these people are from India and have no relation to Arabia and frequently looked down upon by Arabs...why not have atleast half Indian names? 

9 minutes ago, randomGuy said:

Almost every Indian Muslim has an Arabic origin name... Why not hindi/sanskrit names when these people are from India and have no relation to Arabia and frequently looked down upon by Arabs...why not have atleast half Indian names? 

Lots of Indian Muslim surnames are of Indian origin. First names are almost always from the holy Quran. They may have some symbolic meaning attached to it.

Anyways, didn't Shakespeare say "What's in a name? A rose by any other name would smell just as sweet".

Edited by Mariyam

17 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

Lots of Indian Muslim surnames are of Indian origin. First names are almost always from the holy Quran. They may have some symbolic meaning attached to it.

Anyways, didn't Shakespeare say "What's in a name? A rose by any other name would smell just as sweet".

Have  half of the name non Arabic.... Hindus, sikhs,jains Buddhist all have Indian names... Even many Indian Christians have half indian names... 

I agree it's there wish... But won't say there is nothing in the names....

Maybe there will be more tolerance and understanding in Indian Muslims for non-Muslims(and vice versa)  if they had at least half indian names

No thanks... It’ll be Vijay, D Raja Like situation...

On 6/2/2018 at 6:57 AM, adi B said:

The real besharm parties are these khangress ,sp,bsp,tmc etc who shamelessly vouch for the "secular " (yea this is the term they use to call muslims,Christians) votes to consolidate,how low can you get down than this?? Credit to bjp ,they at least fight elections on track record and development agenda (irrespective of what they do on the ground)

nowadays another trend has started to form desecrated alliance without any ideologue,the kahawat "chor chor mausere bhai " perfectly fit for this type of alliance . 

No sane person will ever prefer this type of politics just to defeat one man (off course deluded haters will say otherwise ) ,even if one hates bjp and modi or their ideologies,one can't/shouldn't support the opposition alliance just for the sake of their hatred because it'll absolutely peg back India further down !

Modi is still very popular,its his dumb party of cow bhakts and the nonsense they spew which is intolerable for the majority of the people.