If Pakistan win the second test....

3 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

he played with a hernia injury half the year

he is not good anymore and u decided that........ok lets c

If he did that I have lost all respect for him. He needs to disclose his injury and not play. I have no sympathy for players who do that. Shame.

I don't decide anything. Scoreboard does that.

Edited by Khota
11 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

spinners are not even suppose to set it on fire in SA, letting u knw that to

Still if only 6 catches had not been dropped off his bowling in Centurion we would have leveled the series 1-1 and Ashwin would have been a hero....can't believe how unlucky he was. Faf was dropped in single figures both innings off Ash's bowling and went on to score twin 50s :facepalm:

1 hour ago, Khota said:

I don't decide anything. Scoreboard does that.

on what scoreboard basis did u wanted dhawan n rohit(both hasnt done much in test) in test xi and not ashwin who has 7 MOS ( one of the biggest match winner) 

he disclosed his injury , just team needed him Aus series and then he rested for IPL......use that shame word had he played IPL and skipped national duty

3 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

on what scoreboard basis did u wanted dhawan n rohit(both hasnt done much in test) in test xi and not ashwin who has 7 MOS ( one of the biggest match winner) 

he disclosed his injury , just team needed him Aus series and then he rested for IPL......use that shame word had he played IPL and skipped national duty

Scoreboard was the factor for Dhawan and Rohit. Scoreboard is the factor now for Rohit's ouster. I am not into blind hero worship as you are. I only worship performance. 

If you play injured you are betraying the team and cheating the nation. It is extremely unethical. No team needs a player who is not 100%.

On 5/29/2018 at 9:45 PM, vvvslaxman said:

Pakistan also had their own share of ultra low quality tamasha league. Pakistan always has good bowling unit for English conditions. Also their boring batting line up ensures they can post a decent total. Even last time they drew 2-2. But we led the series only to let it slip by being uber defensive (went with 7 batsmen in the next test aiming for drawing 4 tests in a row)

That boring batting is still more respectable than the batting of the guy as your profile pic. That boring batting actually wins things at highest level.

On 5/29/2018 at 9:35 PM, mancalledsting said:

And we fail to win in England, we will be the laughing stock of world cricket. 

Whilst ours players were busy with vivo stylish awards, the Pakistan team were busy practicing on green wickets in the Gaddafi stadium, playing test match vs Ireland and warm ups vs county sides. 

What will we warm up with?

i) low grade cricket tamasha league 

ii) Useless test vs Afghanistan 

iii) 3 t20s

iv) 3 ODIs 

BCCI, you and your p*ss poor planning will bring shame to the nation and for 2 successive summers, Pakistan will have the upper hand over India. You Bhaboos thought you were clever by undermining tests and milking money with t20is. Look where your greed will get you? Will your board positions be tenable after 2 successive summers of humiliation. Move quick, rectify the problem now, before its too late. 

Nail on the head. I would go a step further. If India fail to win a test, they should be a laughing stock of world cricket.

Not really a laughing stock, rather the same old tigers at home, lambs abroad scenario which has been historically true for us. BCCI babus will never make winning a test series abroad as their #1 priority, lets just live with that. 

The SA tour was an improvement though and if we learn from the mistakes made over there (mostly selection) we have a good chance of at least drawing the series. Chief threats are Anderson & Woakes on green tops/under clouds. 

13 hours ago, cric_fan said:

Indians can stop being insecure now. Pak are on their way to being trashed.

yup....they will draw the series......would have liked to see 5 match series of pak.....they trumped eng on the basis of preparation, but will get exposed if they played 2,3,4,5 test matches ....good schedule for face-saving.

yup....they will draw the series......would have liked to see 5 match series of pak.....they trumped eng on the basis of preparation, but will get exposed if they played 2,3,4,5 test matches ....good schedule for face-saving.

Errrr 2016...forgot that Pak drew 2-2?
yup  ....ur spinner yasir shah ,saved as*s of ur phassst bowlers.....also younis and misbah were wonderful.

Just the way ghar ka sher Ashwin saves your phasssssast bowlers a$$es in Ind.

Keep crying son. Lets see what Ind do. Then talk.

11 minutes ago, cric_fan said:

The No.1 team compared with the No.6 (or whatever) that Pakistan is is a no comparison. 

16 hours ago, cric_fan said:

Indians can stop being insecure now. Pak are on their way to being trashed.

What Pakistan does has no bearing on my day to day life. If I cant sh#t properly that does affect me.

1 hour ago, cric_fan said:

I agree. If India does not win in England that team should not be held in high esteem. Nothing wrong with the gist of your post.