Dhoni : a polarizing persona.

4 hours ago, Garuda said:

Isnt she pretty :love:. How could a heterosexual man abuse her. Seems to be a problem here in ICF where "Ranvir Kapoor is a playboy" is more famous topic than "Scandinavian girls are hot". Also some posters are more keen on biting my member. I'm not homophobic but all i'm saying is do it with each other. They seem to have quite the company to do it :biggrin:

If you talking about @speedheat he came out of closet few days back..:phehe: 

Don't think we should judge by his sexual preference though. 

6 minutes ago, kira said:

One of the chamchas went into permanent exile and has been reduced to a lurker :hehe: These dhoni chamchas have weak hearts, don't step into the ring if you don't have the courage to fight, we'll beat the heck out of every chamcha, only @velu will be allowed to live :biggrin:

two weeks back they were crying to each other asking if there were any dhoni chamcha fo where they can go and a fluke IPL win and bravado is back :cantstop:

These are very weak chamchas indeed. You have to be around 2007 to see what abuse the likes of Sachin and dravid and Ganguly got. And that I think they were sharing same forum as with padosis so it was even worse. Nothing remotely even compared to valid criticisms of dhoni you get on Dhoni. Heck we cant even call him names anymore and these chamchas can't even handle that.

25 minutes ago, kira said:

One of the chamchas went into permanent exile and has been reduced to a lurker :hehe: These dhoni chamchas have weak hearts, don't step into the ring if you don't have the courage to fight, we'll beat the heck out of every chamcha, only @velu will be allowed to live :biggrin:

+ Few chamchas are reduced to only trolling and liking in this thread....:phehe:

:cantstop: Sachin chamchas taking dig at their own people.. 

Laaloo:phehe:

Bot, you need to get upgrade, a friend of mine is a very good software engineer with 10 years of experience in the field, he can upgrade you in a sec. If you want please request your human colleague and arrange a meeting of them with me.
I went through your CPU and found out that you haven't been updated since 1947( see the pic)... Strange!!! Even the Bangladesh who designed you in 1947 has got freedom... bot if stay outdated for long time malwares will tend to attack, so kindly upgrade.be4fcf8f7af55a5fffab36aedeba70f0.jpg
15 minutes ago, speedheat said:

Bot, you need to get upgrade, a friend of mine is a very good software engineer with 10 years of experience in the field, he can upgrade you in a sec. If you want please request your human colleague and arrange a meeting of them with me.
I went through your CPU and found out that you haven't been updated since 1947( see the pic)... Strange!!! Even the Bangladesh who designed you in 1947 has got freedom... bot if stay outdated for long time malwares will tend to attack, so kindly upgrade.be4fcf8f7af55a5fffab36aedeba70f0.jpg

@velu please do the needful....when in doubt just reboot @Rasgulla

1 hour ago, Laaloo said:

two weeks back they were crying to each other asking if there were any dhoni chamcha fo where they can go and a fluke IPL win and bravado is back :cantstop:

These are very weak chamchas indeed. You have to be around 2007 to see what abuse the likes of Sachin and dravid and Ganguly got. And that I think they were sharing same forum as with padosis so it was even worse. Nothing remotely even compared to valid criticisms of dhoni you get on Dhoni. Heck we cant even call him names anymore and these chamchas can't even handle that.

welcome back to ICF 

1 minute ago, raki05 said:

U r trying too hard velu.....Anyway its ur job to defend chamchas, i wont blame u.:phehe:

We got ammunition for another one year ..

You guys need to deal with it

There is a movie oneliner , don will say that not only people are afraid of his men , he himself is afraid of them :phehe:

1 minute ago, velu said:

We got ammunition for another one year ..

You guys need to deal with it

There is a movie oneliner , don will say that not only people are afraid of his men , he himself is afraid of them :phehe:

:two_thumbs_up:....just that most of Dadu haters are not ur men.

2 hours ago, kira said:

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-inte

Who are the we and who will you beat the heck out of moron.