Scotland vs England - Only ODI -Edinburgh, Jun 10 2018

Eoin Morgan...it was a good run out for us , better than practising 

You arragant ass**le

Your bowlers were crap and got hit for 371 by an associate team 

Your batsmen cracked under pressure and we're bowled out 

I really hope Australia and India really really stuff them 

4 minutes ago, Stumped said:

He said a close competitive game was better preparation than just practicing (i.e having some nets) when asked about the Australia series specifically, don't see what's not true or arrogant about that. Would you prefer him saying England shouldn't play Scotland/Ireland prior to ODI series and should just have some nets instead?

It was a ODI international affecting ranking points not some made up friendly before Aus 

Morgan us getting huge amount of critism for his post interview .

Back to a ground we know etc etc 

Ungracious and arrogant  are the two words being levelled at him by English supporters 

They were beaten by a better team on the day , deal with it 

We are so behind the curve in ODI cricket that we might as well withdraw participation from next year's WC. We would have settled for a 50/0 (10 overs) start here and a 320 final score with everyone patting their backs over a supposed match winning score. We pioneered modern ODI batting in the mid 2000s and now we have Rohit as opener and the worst middle order in our history. High time we get a reality check in this format for the greater good. 

1 hour ago, Tattieboy said:

Eoin Morgan...it was a good run out for us , better than practising 

You arragant ass**le

Your bowlers were crap and got hit for 371 by an associate team 

Your batsmen cracked under pressure and we're bowled out 

I really hope Australia and India really really stuff them 

Not exactly fair. Remember that this is the same Scottish team that clinically dismantled Afghanistan's bowling at the , with Callum MacLeod scoring 157* (including absolutely hammering Rashid Khan!). So I think the score is really more a reflection of the batting-friendly conditions than any real weakness of England's bowling.

1 hour ago, Gollum said:

We are so behind the curve in ODI cricket that we might as well withdraw participation from next year's WC. We would have settled for a 50/0 (10 overs) start here and a 320 final score with everyone patting their backs over a supposed match winning score. We pioneered modern ODI batting in the mid 2000s and now we have Rohit as opener and the worst middle order in our history. High time we get a reality check in this format for the greater good. 

Image result for ajinkya rahane meme