I get emotional whenever I think of Gambhir's role in my career: Navdeep Saini

3 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Conflicted over this. As much as I admire Gambhir, he has no right to publicly disrespect Bedi. Gambo may be a well wisher of Indian cricket but Bedi is the conscience of Indian cricket. 

gambo has been fighting for this for more then an year even for youngsters like unmukt n rana with coach bhaskar 

DDCA is mess , n if these 2 have done that they have to be suspended.....the bashing by gambhir is very small 

Acc to that article the indian opener assuming chetan chauhan didnt even look at saini in nets, damn that guy bowls high 140k + how can u even not look at him

Bedi who keeps criticising IPL, atleast u dnt see biasness in IPL on basis of caste, state or religion 

Many cricketers in past have been in administraion and this kind of things isnt the 1st that means it has been going under these so called ex-cricketer. U cnt be dishonest with job now coz u have played for country ......well ur job as selector or administrator for country is still not over

Gambhir is an amazing team man. His act of stepping down , his handing over of man of the match to his team mate. An ultimate team player with no selfish bone in his body.
Another one is Kumble.
Honest people with keen of eye talent and their proper management is what we need in sports.
But given the money involved in the senior team and also some players and administrators' "god complex" , I don't think this kind of honest hardworking people has a place in the current set up.
Eventually Indian Cricket Team will lose to even the likes of Zimbabwe due to lack of intent and wrong squad selection.
Dekh lena.

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

gambo has been fighting for this for more then an year even for youngsters like unmukt n rana with coach bhaskar 
DDCA is mess , n if these 2 have done that they have to be suspended.....the bashing by gambhir is very small 
Acc to that article the indian opener assuming chetan chauhan didnt even look at saini in nets, damn that guy bowls high 140k + how can u even not look at him
Bedi who keeps criticising IPL, atleast u dnt see biasness in IPL on basis of caste, state or religion 

Many cricketers in past have been in administraion and this kind of things isnt the 1st that means it has been going under these so called ex-cricketer. U cnt be dishonest with job now coz u have played for country ......well ur job as selector or administrator for country is still not over
Unmukt...such a wasted talent.
He had it in him to become a star batsman.
I feel he was a good candidate for future India Captaincy

Despite being the World Cup winning Captain, I feel he has been treated like crap despite his achievements.
Especially compared with the treatment Virat, Kaif and now Prithvi Shaw is getting .

27 minutes ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

Despite being the World Cup winning Captain, I feel he has been treated like crap despite his achievements.
Especially compared with the treatment Virat, Kaif and now Prithvi Shaw is getting .

crap treatment???? how???

28 minutes ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

He got carried away after the 2012 WC high even in IPL he flopped big time.

18 hours ago, Gollum said:

Conflicted over this. As much as I admire Gambhir, he has no right to publicly disrespect Bedi. Gambo may be a well wisher of Indian cricket but Bedi is the conscience of Indian cricket. 

bedi is nothing more than a sore "it was all good in our days" loser..

1 hour ago, sriniwu said:

bedi is nothing more than a sore "it was all good in our days" loser..

Bedi is no sore loser, he is always very gracious in his praise of younger players. When Ashwin was on the terrific run in 2015-16 Bedi praised him to the skies. 

Just now, putrevus said:

Bedi for his Bravado in public chickened and forfeited a test for which I will never excuse him. You are a test player if you cannot handle pace you better quit.

Gambhir may be I expected too much from him, I thought he was better than Cook. After he lost his form he never regained confidence to play at that level.

Bedi forfeited the match because most of our players were injured. West Indies bowlers under Lloyd had employed round the wicket bodyline tactics (including beamers) and injured our players out of anger after we chased 406 in the previous test to level the series. Meanwhile Gambhir in the 2011 England tour exhibited the dictionary meaning of 'chickening out'. 

9 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Bedi forfeited the match because most of our players were injured. West Indies bowlers under Lloyd had employed round the wicket bodyline tactics (including beamers) and injured our players out of anger after we chased 406 in the previous test to level the series. Meanwhile Gambhir in the 2011 England tour exhibited the dictionary meaning of 'chickening out'. 

Most players were injured but not all, he was fine , they did not bowl beamers and hurt people that is all hogwash created by India media.They were injured because they were ill equipped to handle the pace.

There is a reason why Anshuman Gaekwad played 40 plus tests in those days.

Pakistan toured them immediately after India and they did just fine.

6 minutes ago, putrevus said:

Most players were injured but not all, he was fine , they did not bowl beamers and hurt people that is all hogwash created by India media.They were injured because they were ill equipped to handle the pace.

There is a reason why Anshuman Gaekwad played 40 plus tests in those days.

Pakistan toured them immediately after India and they did just fine.

My dad was listening to radio commentary and he remembers talk about the use of beamers by Holding and co. Vishy, Brijesh Patel and Gaekwad were injured and we were already lost at that point. Bedi and Chandra weren't going to save our skins. 

Gaekwad was a very gutsy player and our team wasn't that strong those days. What's the surprise if he played 40 tests?