Arjun Tendulkar trains with Team India, gets tips from Shastri

13 hours ago, Vilander said:

for you;

Dad doing anything to favor a child is not nepotism

Ankit rajput, Thambi, Navdeep being picked as net bowlers after IPL, ranji, FC etc is same as Arjun being picked for net bowling.

Visiting England for summers is gorunds for getting to bowling to England national cricket team in the nets..

what can i say.  you can live in your world mate. 

Rajput Thampi, Navdeep or Arjun are not the only guys bowling in the nets. Are they? i already gave examples of Royston Dias and Javed Khan on previous pages, both unknowns bowling in the nets. They are many other unknowns like them who bowl in the nets of team India.  Why you did not make same accusations about them? Just because it is Arjun, you think he is given some favor while he is also playing junior cricket as did Dias and many others do.

Similarly, England, if Arjun plays for a club in London and England team comes to practice, they will call local club bowlers for nets. wouldn't they? and Arjun is just one of those club bowlers and you dont hear anything about others but him just because he is a Tendulakr and accuse of nepotism.

Edited by rkt.india
On 6/29/2018 at 2:05 AM, rkt.india said:

Rajput Thampi, Navdeep or Arjun are not the only guys bowling in the nets. Are they? i already gave examples of Royston Dias and Javed Khan on previous pages, both unknowns bowling in the nets. They are many other unknowns like them who bowl in the nets of team India.  Why you did not make same accusations about them? Just because it is Arjun, you think he is given some favor while he is also playing junior cricket as did Dias and many others do.

Similarly, England, if Arjun plays for a club in London and England team comes to practice, they will call local club bowlers for nets. wouldn't they? and Arjun is just one of those club bowlers and you dont hear anything about others but him just because he is a Tendulakr and accuse of nepotism.

Sorry again bowling nets for India and coached by India coach and bowling in beta for England is because of Tendulkar. Does not matter how many times you say otherwise that's the fact.

On 6/26/2018 at 11:58 AM, beetle said:

Not just mumbai ....:p:

His name .

Khejroliya sran Khaleel and many more pacers are faster and better than arjun. 

Secondly rich kids don't train as hard as poor kids and fast bowling is a hard working art.. I will be very surprised if arjun can truly be a good n fast left arm quick like rp Singh. It is damn tuf. 

I have hopes from Khaleel Khejroliya.. Sran gets injured quickly so can't trust him. Mavi NagarKotti and that csk kerala bowler and avesh Khan are the rare hardworking and top talents. 

All these are similar in talent.. One who works harder will become hero. 

On 7/1/2018 at 7:28 AM, Vilander said:

Sorry again bowling nets for India and coached by India coach and bowling in beta for England is because of Tendulkar. Does not matter how many times you say otherwise that's the fact.

So what about other unknowns who bowl in Indian nets like I gave examples before and in the nets of England? Because of whom do they get the chance to do that and get trained with Indian team?

24 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

So what about other unknowns who bowl in Indian nets like I gave examples before and in the nets of England? Because of whom do they get the chance to do that and get trained with Indian team?

Nothing about them.  No way any of them bowled both In Indian team nets and England team nets and got coached by Shastri.

4 hours ago, Vilander said:

Prove me otherwise. 

Add; just out of interest. But it would still be irrelevant to Arjun getting benefit out of the tend second name. 

Why? I am not claiming anything. You're assuming something and posting it as a fact, so you should share information with us that how are so sure about it?

2nd part is also an assumption being posted as fact. First you are assuming that he got benefit because of 2nd name and then saying that former claim is irrelevant.

How are you so sure that he got benefit of his 2nd name to state that possibility of others also getting same is irrelevant.

5 hours ago, Vilander said:

Nothing about them.  No way any of them bowled both In Indian team nets and England team nets and got coached by Shastri.

I already posted Links of unknown players bowling to Indian team in the nets. Royston Diaz and Javed khan link. And whenever Indian team practices, there are plenty of such bowlers who bowl in the nets to them. You don't need sifarish to bowl in the neta. You just need to be playing domestic or club cricket. It's not something you need to bribe people for.

5 hours ago, Vilander said:

@rkt.india

Whataboutism is very antiquated for a reason try not to indulge in that. 

I had to bring others because you ignorant and pretending that has happened for the first team. Do you have any idea who bowls to Indian team in the nets. Such local domestic and club bowlers.

1 minute ago, rkt.india said:

I already posted Links of unknown players bowling to Indian team in the nets. Royston Diaz and Javed khan link. And whenever Indian team practices, there are plenty of such bowlers who bowl in the nets to them. You don't need sifarish to bowl in the neta. You just need to be playing domestic or club cricket. It's not something you need to bribe people for.

Rkt back with renewed vigour to take on everyone who is going against  Arjun :p:.