India vs England, 1st ODI , at 5 pm IST. 12 July at Trent Bridge, Nottingham

1 minute ago, putrevus said:

It is not a great effort by bowlers if only one bowler is responsible for keeping the total down, look at econ rates of other bowlers.

again this is a belter you cant expect to have miserly run rates for every bowler,kaul is not an odi bowler though i feel,yadav can get wickets upfront would work in tandem with bumrah. if he can bowl more miserly in next few matches with early wickets ,i will have have him in odi team

10 minutes ago, RAZPOR said:

again this is a belter you cant expect to have miserly run rates for every bowler,kaul is not an odi bowler though i feel,yadav can get wickets upfront would work in tandem with bumrah. if he can bowl more miserly in next few matches with early wickets ,i will have have him in odi team

Bumrah has become so important for this team. Without him India looks lost in death overs. Imagine the mayhem this England lineup would cause if they had wickets in hand during death overs.

England is getting to such flying starts , the least they are ending up is 280 even after bowler having bowled a dream spell.

Yadav has to learn not to leak  boundary every over, he does that even in test matches too.

Edited by putrevus
Just now, putrevus said:

Bumrah has become so important for this team. Without him India looks lost in death overs. Imagine the mayhem this England lineup would cause if they had wickets in hand during death overs.

England is getting to such flying starts , the least they are ending up is 280 even after bowler having bowled a dream spell.

Yadav has to learn not leak boundary every ball, he does that even in test matches too.

they ended up 12 short of even that ,so we did well,without the first choice bowlers.Thats very good.

7 minutes ago, RAZPOR said:

they ended up 12 short of even that ,so we did well,without the first choice bowlers.Thats very good.

They did exceptional , I am happy but going forward I would like Yadav especially to be more effective.He would be a great asset with his pace and outswing action if he can just develop consistency.With Shami looking iffy they need Yadav to be a force for tests.

Edited by putrevus