#TalkToAMuslim

coffee_rules

:hysterical: 
anyways done
cant be hard with nearly 2 billion muslims in the world, 

now #talktoascientologist, now that’s challenge 
How did you do that?

I never talked to one in my life. I spotted one but did not know how to talk to him. I tried poking him with a stick but he gave me a crazy look and walked away.
Do they have some button? I am confused.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, nikred said:

How did you do that?

I never talked to one in my life. I spotted one but did not know how to talk to him. I tried poking him with a stick but he gave me a crazy look and walked away.
Do they have some button? I am confused. emoji53.png

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Just by saying “Hi, alrite”, 99% you get a Hi back with a smile

But be careful there are no Communists or NDTV newstraders lurking around, or else you will get accused of inciting hatred or some communal BS

it’s simple, but one has to be wary same time

13 hours ago, randomGuy said:

#leaveislam

For me, it should only be #leaveExtremism

Which ever religion it is, when it comes to the extremists, then they are no humans any more. Even extremist atheists are also equally dangerous. 

Humanity is above all for me, even above atheism. 

Religion does not matter. I have Muslim friends, Hindu friends, Christian friends. There is absolutely no problem in having them as friends. 

LOL no one needs to order me around about who I should talk to and Muslims aren't aliens. I talk to many guys everyday who happen to follow Islam, religion is the last thing that goes through my mind when I engage with people. What's wrong with these people and their social media antics? I am afraid such trends will only divide the society further and make certain sections of people feel like outsiders....very counterproductive. We all have been living in this country for so many years and our paths keep intertwining every now and then.

9 hours ago, Clarke said:

Do you invite them for get-togethers at ur place where you all hold hands, form a circle and play ringa ringa roses ? 

It is like this that I don't feel myself responsible for the actions of the others.

Although it seems that guys from different religions who are working at same office,  are doing get-togethers. And the situation in the University hostel was even better and even ringa ringa rosese were played, or at least they went to discos and after girls together. 

It may be that these moderate religious people do have some "Boundaries", like no marriage in other religions or other cultures etc. While for me these boundaries have no more meanings.

There are many people from Left in the western countries who try to look at things as humans first. Their daughters are freely able to introduce their African or Asian boy friends, and they are welcomed. They talk to the humans like humans. 

Edited by Alam_dar

6 hours ago, Clarke said:

^whats the matter with u man ? I'm just trolling and u show up with the band baja baraat of secularism, just like in every post of yours :confused:

Sorry dear. 

Making Gajar Ka Halwa and you are wholeheartedly invited. Let us hold hands, form a circle and play ringa ringa roses. :dance:

3 minutes ago, Turning_track said:

Ghanta. I dont even try to engage with you if you've noticed properly. Sabko pata hai tera motive negativity failana hi hota hai. Cant expect some meaningful discussion with you, which most posters here will agree.

I have appreciated achievements of India and I have criticized failures of India. Where is the negativity? Can't we criticize failures  here? :cantstop:

17 minutes ago, ravishingravi said:

Zee produced this film. Are they playing both sides now one year before election ?

Subhash Chandra is a shady slimy turncoat. He will extend his support depending on whichever way the wind blows. Remember Zee Zindagi which showed Pakistani serials? Or Lahore Badshahs in ICL? Also he was deep in the Mulayam-Amar Singh-Big B-Anil Ambani-Sahara circle a few years back. There are many like him out there who will desert BJP ship and do puja of RaGa the minute tide changes.