Can Ind still draw or win this series?

zen

Confidence Meter  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Can Ind still win or draw the series

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/09/2018 at 03:59 AM

On 8/7/2018 at 10:39 AM, Lannister said:

Vijay and Rahane were the most important batsmen in this team and one more day with a practice session would've made a lot of difference here. Rahane was not out going at the end of the day 3 and him spending another session or two and scoring some runs would've got us through in this low scoring first game. The same thing happened in SA, we lost the first test and suddenly the whole momentum was with SA coming into the second game and they just hammered us. Here we lost the initiative by repeating the same phucking mistakes. What have they been doing with the slip catching? Dhawan made the same mistake in SA first Test and that was the turning point of the match. Here the same thing happened. You'd say Shastri is a brilliant coach and I'd say he's a full of sh!t making the same obvious errors. 

What happened to Vijay, he had one full test to practice.

Unfortunately selectors are sticking to their timetable to announce squad after the 3rd test and have not proactively made changes to the squad .... I read somewhere that Bumrah is fit so that should be good news if he is at 100%. Otherwise don't risk him

Edited by zen
Just now, zen said:

Unfortunately selectors are sticking to their timetable to announce squad after the 3rd test and have not proactively made changes to the squad .... I read somewhere that Bumrah is fit so that should be good news if he is at 100%. Otherwise don't risk him

The series is gone, Stokes will eat us alive at TB and we'll come back rummaging hemorrhaging a corpse of a unit that was supposedly the undisputed number 1 just 7 months back.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

I still have faith :nervous:.

I think it's because English batting is rubbish and having bumrah back will be a huge boost.  I still have faith though. But just need to remove the deadweights and Rahul and rahane need to start performing.