England vs India, 5th Test, 7th-11th Sept - The Oval

Austin 3:!6

5th test winner - ICF Poll  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the Oval test?

44 minutes ago, putrevus said:

what selection mistakes except one glaring mistake of selecting Kuldeep in lords, I don't think they had any other mistakes. Ashwin was lead spinner and was given every chance to prove himself along with openers  who also were given full series to prove themselves.

Show me one captain who gets all things right on field.That batting which stunk is the reason why they have lost this series nothing else is that glaring.

Rehne de yaar.

You continue your agenda.

1 minute ago, Bigg Brother said:

Shami has been like in * you to batsmen mode",You have not supported enough us now go * yourself,I am not going to do my bit in batting"

He isn't that poor as he has displayed himself in this series.

He seems unbothered.

Probably helps him not to pull his hair off after so many missed edges.

1 minute ago, Bigg Brother said:

Shami has been like in * you to batsmen mode",You have not supported enough us now go * yourself,I am not going to do my bit in batting"

He isn't that poor as he has displayed himself in this series.

Surely has ability to stand there for few overs but he has been brainless in this series. I don't know what coach and kohli is doing. Why they can't explain him that you have to go there and just defend to support your partner.

4 minutes ago, R.D forever said:

Batting ability

Jaddu >Ashwin > Bhuvi > Pandya

Pandya has outscored Ashwin, a veteran now relatively .... avgs 60+ In subcon .... has a test 100 .... we don’t know what Bhuvi would have done. Could have avg 10. But let him get fit first :facepalm:

cut the hate 

Edited by zen