Why are the ICFers hell bent on breaking the worlds best bowling combo ?

sscomp32

I think the best combo is Bumrah and Yadav and Chahal. I think BK is a support bowler who gives good synergy, but he can be replaced if there is a better option. The 5 bowler should be an AR, Pandya when healthy, and we will need to find a spin AR who can bat for spinning pitches, Jadeja is an option but I want him to improve his batting more.

4 hours ago, sscomp32 said:

Hopefully the team management doesn't get a sniff of the garbage being peddled here. 

This is probably C or D bowling attack, so should not be faulted much. Atleast they are getting tried and seen by everyone. Doodh ka doodh paani ka paani hoga tabhi pata chalega.

P.S ICF being a negative echo chamber will still piss on even when newer players are being tried. Hypocrites of A grade. Do not take them seriously. 

1 hour ago, Shunya said:

This is probably C or D bowling attack, so should not be faulted much. Atleast they are getting tried and seen by everyone. Doodh ka doodh paani ka paani hoga tabhi pata chalega.

P.S ICF being a negative echo chamber will still piss on even when newer players are being tried. Hypocrites of A grade. Do not take them seriously. 

Yeah , like i said no problems with experimentation but not in a big match. When its absolute stupidity to play 2 spinners then chahal can be dropped but more pitches in odis are flat . You rarely get green tops . 

Yeah, the moment pant fails these wolves will start hounding him. 

Pandya hasn't been bad for us and he provided the much needed balance but gets bashed just for the sake of it.

On 9/24/2018 at 6:44 PM, Shunya said:

they get upvotes if they criticize and complain and suck on each other's negativity, so they end up writing crap in every other thread. They are the intellectual cricket fans like libtards on social media...complain about everything is the way to get more limelight and be relevant... :phehe:

Says the supporter of two trolls with the most negativity on this forum. Lying hypocrite. And you are using phrases borrowed from trump supporters. Earlier you were praising Hitler. Your true nature is very obvious 

Edited by CSK Fan
4 minutes ago, sscomp32 said:

Yeah , like i said no problems with experimentation but not in a big match. When its absolute stupidity to play 2 spinners then chahal can be dropped but more pitches in odis are flat . You rarely get green tops . 

Yeah, the moment pant fails these wolves will start hounding him. 

Pandya hasn't been bad for us and he provided the much needed balance but gets bashed just for the sake of it.

Lol @ pant example. You should go through icf and look at which sort of pathetic fans were having a go at pant even before he played his first international game. They attack him at every opportunity. If pant fails for an extended period of time, we will support someone else. Hey it's better than supporting every csk undeserved reject that gets into the team all because of thalaivali.

1 hour ago, Shunya said:

Icf has no issues if the bowlers who toil hard in the domestics get chances. We have issues when csk rejects get into the team because they are good at sucking up to dhoni and we have no issues pissing on them. Select the players based on their merit not because they are selected to make one has been look good.

1 minute ago, Laaloo said:

Lol @ pant example. You should go through icf and look at which sort of pathetic fans were having a go at pant even before he played his first international game. They attack him at every opportunity. If pant fails for an extended period of time, we will support someone else. Hey it's better than supporting every csk undeserved reject that gets into the team all because of thalaivali.

@Shunya was mocking pant. Now he is complaining about negativity. I have never see a bigger hypocrite than him

24 minutes ago, CSK Fan said:

Says the supporter of two trolls with the most negativity on this forum. Lying hypocrite. And you are using phrases borrowed from trump supporters. Earlier you were praising Hitler. Your true nature is very obvious 

?? kya bakwaas kar rahe ho bhai?? Trump, Hitler?? lol

Go n sleep... sasta nasha kam karo thoda

24 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

Icf has no issues if the bowlers who toil hard in the domestics get chances. We have issues when csk rejects get into the team because they are good at sucking up to dhoni and we have no issues pissing on them. Select the players based on their merit not because they are selected to make one has been look good.

So if you dont like a player, that means he has not toiled hard in domestics? kuch bhi.... If your agenda is to write crap after crap about Dhoni or every player associated with his team, then you are just showing your double standards. Next time dont be the champion of youngsters and wanting new blood and stuff. Just stick to anti-dhoni crap instead of talking about merits n stuff. 

1 minute ago, Shunya said:

So if you dont like a player, that means he has not toiled hard in domestics? kuch bhi.... If your agenda is to write crap after crap about Dhoni or every player associated with his team, then you are just showing your double standards. Next time dont be the champion of youngsters and wanting new blood and stuff. Just stick to anti-dhoni crap instead of talking about merits n stuff. 

Lol completely twisting what I said. Not a surprise though. There are other bowlers who have toiled for long and hard and have more of a merit than these csk rejects. You can be completely oblivious as much as you like, but the facts are in front of you. You wanna call it hate because you can't digest the truth, then so be it.

28 minutes ago, CSK Fan said:

@Shunya was mocking pant. Now he is complaining about negativity. I have never see a bigger hypocrite than him

Mocking pant? He is not a good wicketkeeper yet, hes work in progress and should be continued to be given opportunities. I am not MTC who will be butthurt all my life about someone online criticized my fav player. lol 

Theres lot of things to enjoy in Indian cricket for me than being a butthurt fan for whole life.

8 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

Lol completely twisting what I said. Not a surprise though. There are other bowlers who have toiled for long and hard and have more of a merit than these csk rejects. You can be completely oblivious as much as you like, but the facts are in front of you. You wanna call it hate because you can't digest the truth, then so be it.

Are you enjoying the match today? Doesnt look like from your comments? Did you even enjoy a single match in Asia cup? We have won 4/4 just for your reference. Its not even a case of India loosing badly.

Just now, Shunya said:

Are you enjoying the match today? Doesnt look like from your comments? Did you even enjoy a single match in Asia cup? We have won 4/4 just for your reference. Its not even a case of India loosing badly.

I have enjoyed most of the matches but I am keeping circumspect because our pathetic middle order has been crapping the bed for the last 4 years hasn't been tested yet. Have no issues with openers apart from Rohit some times. Our number 3 is the best bat in the world. Doesn't change the fact that our lower middle order is crap. You can waive pom poms all you want. I have 2019 WC on my mind. Unfortunately looks like the selectors don't.

1 hour ago, Suhaan said:

Credit should be given where its due,bowlers did very well to restrict them

Even the team lifted its fielding when it mattered..i found our fielding at best yesterday of all which was done in the whole tournament

Yes of course but this is the advantage of playing weak teams. 

They allow you to recover from your mistakes. 

An loi team with proper mindset would hav buried us with ease. 

Edited by sensible-indian
Just now, sensible-indian said:

Yes of course but this is the advantage of playing weak teams. 

They allow you to recover from your mistakes. 

An loi team with proper mindset would hav buried us with ease. 

Exactly. Bd threw it away. Even a sensible team would have played out the overs after 5 down and may have reached 260ish which was more than enough...