India vs Afg | Asia Cup 2018 | SUPER 4 | Dubai | Sep 25, 17:00 IST

Shunya

so far rayudu will be picked ahead of him :p: 
Reaction Formation

Reaction formation reduces anxiety by taking up the opposite feeling, impulse, or behavior. An example of reaction formation would be treating someone you strongly dislike in an excessively friendly manner in order to hide your true feelings. Why do people behave this way? According to Freud, they are using reaction formation as a defense mechanism to hide their true feelings by behaving in the exact opposite manner.

I can see these feelings in your behaviour towards Rayudu

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Jimmypage said:

Reaction Formation

Reaction formation reduces anxiety by taking up the opposite feeling, impulse, or behavior. An example of reaction formation would be treating someone you strongly dislike in an excessively friendly manner in order to hide your true feelings. Why do people behave this way? According to Freud, they are using reaction formation as a defense mechanism to hide their true feelings by behaving in the exact opposite manner.

this is basically what Pakistanis do to Indians when meeting abroad.

4 minutes ago, Jimmypage said:

Reaction Formation

the more i watch him , the more i want him to be included in our playing xi ..

probably he can replace dhoni as well 

Rayudu gone.

Credit where due. He has played really well today, good SR and played for the team. One can see how competition helps young players to stay focus and play to their potential, Rahul knows with Rayudu back in side and playing well, he might not get too many chances so he has to do well whenever he plays, same with Rayudu, he knows Rahul is a better player then him but sitting out cos he got a chance... Need more competition for other spots too.