Does Dhoni saves atlmost 100 runs every innings with his tactics and agility behind the stumps?

Austin 3:!6

48 minutes ago, speedheat said:

Ohh my word!!!! 

Apart from all that listed in the op, did you see how sharp his 'pointing skills' are?? did you see how quick he was in pointing finger to jadeja when he was about throw it on wrong end?? Ohh my word!!! Outstanding, extraordinary, mindboggling, inhuman :hatsoff: 

I mean he has taken ' pointing skill ' to different level,  All that experience of pointing finger at others in case of a loss and pointing finger in the mirror in case of a win has come handy here.

Ohh my word!!!

LOVED IT ! YES THE NEW SKILLSETS  DEVELOPED . 

baaki batting ke baare me ............ dubaara mat poochna  . 

3 hours ago, beetle said:

Have you seen him keep these days?

Doesn't even attempt to stop against pacers.

Misses run outs

Stumpings are also easy ones that every wktkeeper is expected to do.

Pointing fingers and taunting bowlers does not save runs.

He has Imitated traffic policemen with great perfection,just streches his arms being stationary...ball aa jaye toh accha warna bhand me jaye

4 hours ago, velu said:

100 runs is bit too high .. i would say he saves 50 to 60 runs in every game ..

He doesn't save much runs.He takes only safe chances . Only good thing he does is the occasional brilliant stumping out of nowhere. He is very street smart as far as getting batsmen stumped. But such opportunities would not be in every match either.

7 hours ago, beetle said:

Have you seen him keep these days?

Doesn't even attempt to stop against pacers.

Misses run outs

Stumpings are also easy ones that every wktkeeper is expected to do.

Pointing fingers and taunting bowlers does not save runs.

But he makes regulation stumpings look like no other keeper would have come even close so all is forgiven. The PR retards on this forum will keep waving their pom poms in the air for thalaiva for doing this irrespective of whatever else mahi Bhai can't do these days ..

This is not a troll post just like the OP.

Dhoni has pointed his fingers at Jaddu which turned on Jaddu,

He made a call on DRS when the bowler and captain thought it was a wide

He did some straight forward stumpings to win us this Asia cup.Stumpings count only for Dhoni, it goes under the category of run out for rest of the keepers under new ICC rules.

He yelled at Kuldeep or should we say maade war cries that inspired an entire team

ANything else I am missing? jeez. even to write a fun  post,I am not getting enough points about Dhoni's contribution,that is how much he contributed- A big fat zero

Edited by Global.Baba
2 minutes ago, Global.Baba said:

This is not a troll post just like the OP.

Dhoni has pointed his fingers at Jaddu which turned on Jaddu,

He made a call on DRS when the bowler and captain thought it was a widea

He did some straight forward stumpings to win us this Asia cup.Stumpings count only for Dhoni, it goes under the category of run out for rest of the keepers under new ICC rules.

He yelled at Kuldeep or should we say maade war cries that inspired an entire team

ANything else I am missing? jeez. even to write a fun  post,I am not getting enough points about Dhoni's contribution,that is how much he contributed- A big fat zero

Baba can you please shed some more light on dhonis impeccable 'pointing skills'?? what 'aassan' he could be practicing for that ?? :laugh: