VELU'S DAILY DEDICATION THREAD TO DHONI :In my book , Dhoni will be the main chapter’ – Hong Kong's Ehsan Khan

velu

1 minute ago, nikred said:

I give up. I want Dhoni to play till he decides on his own to retire. He is apparently the brain of this team and without him I assume everyone will run around like headless chickens. emoji19.png

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

dont give up easily :lol:

bravo credited dhoni as well  :p:

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/cricket/ipl/top-stories/bravo-credits-dhoni-for-shaping-him-up-as-slog-overs-expert/articleshow/63490256.cms

"In my life, Dhoni is the main chapter"  -  @velu

“In my dreams, I would often think of MS Dhoni,” he told the Indian Express. “I'm not allowed to personally meet Dhoni, but I managed to create an exhaustive collection of articles on him from various online portals. I always feel he is around, right behind me. This is why I bend down. A lot. Always hoping he would do to me what he does to the Indian team in the matches"

1 hour ago, philcric said:

"In my life, Dhoni is the main chapter"  -  @velu

“In my dreams, I would often think of MS Dhoni,” he told the Indian Express. “I'm not allowed to personally meet Dhoni, but I managed to create an exhaustive collection of articles on him from various online portals. I always feel he is around, right behind me. This is why I bend down. A lot. Always hoping he would do to me what he does to the Indian team in the matches"

can you tweet this to dhoni ..

i m in a very tight financial situation :pray:

29 minutes ago, kruiser said:

Not sure why people haven't caught this yet.. Velu is the biggest troll, at least the most successful here.

He hates the current form of grand pa as much as any other indian cricket fan, a lot of his posts indicate that.

He deliberately posts pro-dhoni stuff to rile up certain people on the forum..

Yep. Every now and then, he breaks Kayfabe and reveals what he truly feels about Thala. Like this comment here :icflove:.