AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA - Pakistani special moments

Chaos

10 minutes ago, Iconoclast said:

Thank You OP :hatsoff:

From 57/5 to winning by 373 runs

Against a hopeless and hapless depleted Aus side, your side should be disappointed that they drew one match and were in dire straits at one point of time on day 1 lol

On 10/17/2018 at 4:36 AM, Vilander said:

This guy abbas is fastest amoung pak spinners and medium slow bowlers...around 125..accurate trundler.

On 10/17/2018 at 4:40 AM, Vilander said:

Ashwins peak speed in last test was 110k Abbas is at 127 lolz..

On 10/17/2018 at 4:44 AM, Vilander said:

elsewhere there is an other trundler he is the enforcer i guess..bowls 132k..and avg around 127 lolz ..

On 10/17/2018 at 4:47 AM, Vilander said:

Abbas is their premier fast bowler.. :phehe:

thoughtful and deep analysis by @Vilander

On 10/17/2018 at 3:46 AM, SrinjayDutta said:

Whatever the military government, terror factions of Pakistan thinks and does has nothing to do with their general public.

I'm sorry but I strongly disagree.  This is your ignorance talking.  Right up until the early 2000s, the "terror factions" were openly raising massive funds from the 'general public'.  Similar to how girl scouts sell cookies in the US.  The "general public" has made organizations like L-e-T and J-e-M flush with cash and donations, to the extent that they have become massive organizations with a lot of built-up infrastructure.  This is not a case of some terrorists lurking in the badlands - they are openly and happily intertwined with general Pakistani society.   What kind of a society provides accommodation, recognition and respect to self-declared murderers? 

All across their political spectrum, from Imran Khan's PTI to the Sharif's PML, you will see all party leaders cavorting and kow-towing to fundamentalists who are not only guilty of killing Indians, but even Pakistanis of different faiths.  It is an overt mainstreaming of murderous fundamentalism - one that has infested that country for decades and there is simply no sign of reduction.

I still remember arguing with my other friends during the 1992 WC, that we should support Pakistan against England in the WC final.  But this was before I lived through the 1993 mass bombings in Bombay.  We have had thousands of innocent Indians murdered by Pakistani directed terrorists since then.  And it would be factually incorrect to say that their "general public" doesn't support such actions.  

Edited by sandeep