Ranji trophy 2018-19

On ‎11‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 12:24 PM, express bowling said:

Can't believe that Rajpoot has been dropped from our A-team. 

--  Perfect line and length targeting top of off to top of 5th stump ... ball after ball.

--  Consistent away movement.

--  Good pace.

--  Good height and natural bounce.

--  He is an experienced and mature bowler now.

Don't we have any decent talent spotters left now  !

Perfect test match bowling.  Can be tried ODIs too.

I been watcing lots and lots of FC this season.

Saw him bowl lots in thisa match

Looks decent.  BUT LETS NOT OVER HYPE.

Impossible to detrmine speeds in FC cricket games.  Bolwed good out swin and seems to get the ball to move.  But is not express, does not mean not good prospect though.  Need to see him in A games and do something

Siraj is also going through immense hyoe process.  Last time I saw him looked decent but was 84 mph type.  Lets see

Warrier looked good in what I seen.  But I hesitate to over hype.  No speed guns and need to see him v better bats.  But to me lloked good, hit deck hard and looked decent wheels

3 hours ago, King Tendulkar said:

Impossible to detrmine speeds in FC cricket games.  Bolwed good out swin and seems to get the ball to move.  But is not express, does not mean not good prospect though.  Need to see him in A games and do something

Siraj is also going through immense hyoe process.  Last time I saw him looked decent but was 84 mph type.  Lets see

Warrier looked good in what I seen.  But I hesitate to over hype.  No speed guns and need to see him v better bats.  But to me lloked good, hit deck hard and looked decent wheels

They all have been clocked in several tournaments. Siraj is the quickest, then rajpoot and then Warrier.

6 hours ago, King Tendulkar said:

Rajpoot has performed excellently in recent times.  Same with Siraj.  And both have been playing annd performing for India-A for quite some time ... Siraj exceptionally.  So, they have reached the step before national team selection.

This is a cricket forum ... specifically meant for discussing cricketers and their performances.  So ... don't understand this " hype " concept.  No one is saying that they are the next Steyn. Just asking for them to be tried in the national team as they have ticked all the boxes.