Krunal Pandya’s knock today is a breath of fresh air

This fresh air is like one in Delhi with AQI exceeding 300.

BOWLING O M R W ECON 0s 4s 6s WD NB  
B Kumar 3 0 15 0 5.00 10 2 0 0 0  
JJ Bumrah 3 0 21 1 7.00 7 2 0 0 0  
KK Ahmed 3 0 42 1 14.00 5 3 3 2 0  
Kuldeep Yadav 4 0 24 2 6.00 9 1 0 2 0  
KH Pandya 4 0 55 0 13.75 5 0 6 1 0

The game was lost by giving those 55 runs. Incompetent.

7 minutes ago, Global.Baba said:

Give him a pass on the batting, not the easiest of situations to come in. 

However bowling is atrocious.

this thread was about his batting ability :)

He will almost everytime bat in same situation, he is not a top order ba, he will have to hit from ball one.I don't think he or his brother have ability to hit fast bowlers.Hardik is okay becuase he is medium pacer. In what world Krunal Pandya is better than Jadeja as a total package.

12 minutes ago, Khota said:

This fresh air is like one in Delhi with AQI exceeding 300.

B Kumar 3 0 15 0 5.00 10 2 0 0 0  
JJ Bumrah 3 0 21 1 7.00 7 2 0 0 0  
KK Ahmed 3 0 42 1 14.00 5 3 3 2 0  
Kuldeep Yadav 4 0 24 2 6.00 9 1 0 2 0  
KH Pandya 4 0 55 0 13.75 5 0 6 1 0

The game was lost by giving those 55 runs. Incompetent.

Can't wait for both the brothers to play together in the same match! Its going to be fireworks!:hysterical: 

3 minutes ago, putrevus said:

He will almost everytime bat in same situation, he is not a top order ba, he will have to hit from ball one.I don't think he or his brother have ability to hit fast bowlers.Hardik is okay becuase he is medium pacer. In what world Krunal Pandya is better than Jadeja as a total package.

Man haven't you seen enough of Jadeja to assess he is no match winner in LOIs.Give Krunal atleast 10-15 matches before passing judgement. 

6 minutes ago, Rightarmfast said:

Can't wait for both the brothers to play together in the same match! Its going to be fireworks!:hysterical: 

There are so many damn fools on this forum who have no idea how sports are played and want both on the team. 

I am really alarmed at the lack of understanding of fundamentals on this forum sometime. These people are treated like dieties here.

4 minutes ago, SK_IH said:

Man haven't you seen enough of Jadeja to assess he is no match winner in LOIs.Give Krunal atleast 10-15 matches before passing judgement. 

How Jadeja not being match winner in odis or T20s makes Krunal Pandya a match winner in odis. 

I never said Jadeja should play instead of Pandya, all I said was Jadeja is far better than Pandya.

1 minute ago, putrevus said:

How Jadeja not being match winner in odis or T20s makes Krunal Pandya a match winner in odis. 

I never said Jadeja should play instead of Pandya, all I said was Jadeja is far better than Pandya.

Whether Jadeja is better than Krunal will be seen in near future, if Kruna gets proper chances. Just because Krunal had a horror day, can't write him off.

In so far Jadeja is concerned, I ll take even Bipul Sharna ahead of that phony.

18 minutes ago, SK_IH said:

Whether Jadeja is better than Krunal will be seen in near future, if Kruna gets proper chances. Just because Krunal had a horror day, can't write him off.

In so far Jadeja is concerned, I ll take even Bipul Sharna ahead of that phony.

Jadeja has chance to do well with ball once in while, Pandya has no such chance. Jadeja is electric on field, Pandya is not.Only thing Pandya has his so called hitting but that will always be limited to single digit deliveries.I don't know how anyone can play him just on that basis.

My opinion is not based on this one match.Anyone can have a stinker but I just don't see Pandya as a major controbutor, you need a bowler who can bat not the otherway around at the spot he bats.

Edited by putrevus
2 minutes ago, zen said:

Aus bowling

JP Behrendorff 4 0 43 1 10.75 9 6 1 0 0  
B Stanlake 3 0 27 1 9.00 7 2 1 1 1  
AJ Tye 3 0 47 1 15.66 3 6 2 3 0  
A Zampa 4 0 22 2 5.50 11 1 0 0 1  
MP Stoinis 3 0 27 2 9.00 4 2 0 2 1

Doesn’t prove anything. Tye was trying variations and was not able to pull them off.

Krunal was just darting it in the slot, fast and straight.

As I said, giving him benefit of doubt in batting given the situation he came in to bat.

5 minutes ago, Global.Baba said:

Doesn’t prove anything. Tye was trying variations and was not able to pull them off.

Krunal was just darting it in the slot, fast and straight.

As I said, giving him benefit of doubt in batting given the situation he came in to bat.

5th-6th bowlers usually go for runs in good batting conditions as the other team looks to target them .... there is no guarantee that another bowler would do well consistently .... a relatively good bowler like Tye had to rely on variations to be effective but could not pull it off on such surfaces