Official now : Hardik Pandya added to Indian Squad for 3rd n 4th test

4 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

when u say he singlehandedly ruined our chances , everyone comes in picture coz its a team sport and how on earth is a guy lesser performing not responsible 

Do you have a sh!t for brains. I said he was one of the reasons. We had plenty of guys to replace him in the squad and give us more stability. 

It's better you stick to IPL. Test cricket is too hard for your tiny brain. 

3 minutes ago, sensible-indian said:

Lyon is spinning it so much. 

Imagine our duo in tandem here. If Ashwin goes at 1.7, Jaddu will go at less than 1.5 haha.

Lefties and righties taken care of. Pacers can attack fresh. 

No freebies. Absolute choke hold. 

It's this mentality that we need a pace barrage to get opposition out in Australia!

The management needs to play to the team's strengths rather than imitate opposition or fall fool to their commentary! I cannot understand what logic dictated Yadav being a part of the 11.

7 minutes ago, sensible-indian said:

2 front line spinners will give far better returns than Hardik imho. 

Many captains want 4 pacers in Australia.  Especially Kohli.

7 minutes ago, sensible-indian said:

As I mentioned before, had we picked 2 spinners, we wud hav won Centurion, Edgbaston and Southampton this year. 

Odds were much much higher. 

3 extra wins. 

3 + 2 is our ideal combo. 

That is just a guess.  We will never know.

Jadeja, the bowler,  did not look better than Pandya, the bowler, in England.

4 minutes ago, Lannister said:

Do you have a sh!t for brains. I said he was one of the reasons. We had plenty of guys to replace him in the squad and give us more stability. 

One of the reason??? really short term memory loss

u hve one win becoz of him

Who others ??? 

rohit :phehe:

Vihari - we didnt win last test when we had him 

4 minutes ago, Lannister said:

It's better you stick to IPL. Test cricket is too hard for your tiny brain. 

With ur brain better u stay cleaning chinnaswawmy gutter

1 hour ago, Lannister said:

Was Sharma even in the England squad? Now you are getting desperate. :laugh:

Sharma was in SA na 

Vihari was in eng in 5th test . Did we win ??? this one also looks like we are looking loosing with vihari

I have better things to do than discuss cricket with a *************** like you. Adios. 

yea i knw 

promoting the idea among ppl to to be biased towards states then the country , yes its important work.....please go i wnt come in way for  such noble cause

Edited by beetle
31 minutes ago, sensible-indian said:

Educated guess. 

Oval was flat. 

Those 3 pitches turned proper. 

Only the 1st and 4th test aided spinners during parts of the matches.

Moreover,  things are more complex than that. Perth test is aiding pacers but our quicks have conceded more runs here than on the flat Adelaide pitch. Same thing can happen on pitches with moderate help for spinners during parts of matches.  It does not always work according to expectations.

And ... with the ball swinging and seaming so much in England ... captains rarely feel comfortable playing an extra spinner at the cost of a seamer.  

2 hours ago, R!TTER said:

Wow the love for this guy just keeps on flowing, I wonder if he's paying these people by the hour or through some other means B->

Being an A/R he has 4 possible innings to make an impact but the best his mad fanbase can come up with is 3 (4 if you stretch it) respectable performances in 7 away tests! 28 innings with at most 4 worth mentioning & the reason why Virat doesn't always give him the ball? Come on figure it out, seriously you can't be that dumb!

Pandya is not the all-rounder we expect. But a utility player that we need. He lends balance to the team. Sure, you may not find him doing anything but team/captain rates him highly and look at him as an all-rounder.

3 minutes ago, Pollack said:

Pandya is not the all-rounder we expect. But a utility player that we need. He lends balance to the team. Sure, you may not find him doing anything but team/captain rates him highly and look at him as an all-rounder.

He doesn't, you have the numbers right on front of you. He does well in 1 out of 5 or 6 innings & no just because other bowlers/batters fail doesn't give him a lifetime pass into this Indian side!

Let's not even get into that, I haven't seen such consistently brain-dead selections from any captain ever - Indian or foreign.

Edited by R!TTER
5 hours ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

If this is true, he will replace the 6th batsman. Can the team be something along these lines? :thinking:

Shaw

Pujara

Rahane

Kohli

Vihari

Pant

Pandya

Ashwin/Jadeja

Ishant

Shami

Bumrah

Pretty much this ,just replace shaw with mayank. They should look to play bhuvi instead of ishant (looked exhausted) ,tail will strengthen