What would India have been like today if all Muslims had left for Pakistan in 1947

SecondSlip

Had Ambedkar been alive today even he would have been termed Sanghi, Hindutvawadi, gaumutra drinker etc. Why do these Muslims fake the Dalit-Muslim unity card? It is not like they discriminate when it comes to violence towards kafirs, non-Muslim means enemy for them. 

Edited by Gollum

Love him or hate him B.R. Ambedkar was right in his book about the 'transfer of population as solution'. What have we done to deserve the likes of Arfa Khanam Sherwani, Saba Naqvi, Rana Ayyub who scoff at our Indic traditions, glorify invaders (esp. Mughals) and want to shame us whenever possible. 

Confront them- FOE/FOS is in danger.
Give them answer in their own language- we become intolerant.
Open websites like OpIndia & Swarajya- agenda peddling websites adept in bootlicking current govt.
Question Abramhamics at work in India- Get branded as paid Sanghi.

The above post which @Gollum shared about HDFC employee posting about partition of India shows how intolerant these fact checkers themselves are. Now where did the freedom of expression go in this case? So, if in future I ask uncomfortable questions then I'd be branded as a bigot seeking revenge & there'll be a threat to my current job if I'd mentioned my workplace too. Wow.

Edited by Turning_track

3 hours ago, Turning_track said:

Love him or hate him B.R. Ambedkar was right in his book about the 'transfer of population as solution'. What have we done to deserve the likes of Arfa Khanam Sherwani, Saba Naqvi, Rana Ayyub who scoff at our Indic traditions, glorify invaders (esp. Mughals) and want to shame us whenever possible. 

Confront them- FOE/FOS is in danger.
Give them answer in their own language- we become intolerant.
Open websites like OpIndia & Swarajya- agenda peddling websites adept in bootlicking current govt.
Question Abramhamics at work in India- Get branded as paid Sanghi.

The above post which @Gollum shared about HDFC employee posting about partition of India shows how intolerant these fact checkers themselves are. Now where did the freedom of expression go in this case? So, if in future I ask uncomfortable questions then I'd be branded as a bigot seeking revenge & there'll be a threat to my current job if I'd mentioned my workplace too. Wow.

Shhhh. Shut up, don't you know that the Mughals who were in power from 1526-1857 were the greatest dynasty from India.
Mughals>>>>>>> The entire might of Cholas, Chalukyas, Ahoms, Guptas, Mauryas, Marathas or the Rajputs. Don't you dare say anything against them or the great Ganga-Jamuni Tehzeeb.

Sikhism,Jainism,Buddhism , Hinduism have all originated from this land

Foreign religions like Judaism ,Zoroastrians have lived  and co-existed peacefully in this country for centuries.

However we see Christian missionaries come in and insult the essence and fabric  of this country and tell us everyday how our culture is inferior. The very irony that they have a free reign to do their activities without being questioned is due to the fact that this is a Hindu majority country.

Now coming to Muslims, the last time they were a significant number they broke this country into 2 and eventually 3 pieces due to their own doing.

I know it is a cliche to add a caveat that all Muslims are not bad. It is an obvious statement that doesn’t need to be repeated.

However Muslims have to accept and live with the fact that this happened and that is why there is a bias.

Individuals and achievers will be celebrated with pride, the person minding his own business and keeping his religion at home and being a good citizen is obviously going to be fine. However the educated class need to repair the damage rather than play the victim card and understand why they are not liked and looked with a lens of suspicion by the majority community.

2 hours ago, ShankarShailendra said:

Shhhh. Shut up, don't you know that the Mughals who were in power from 1526-1857 were the greatest dynasty from India.
Mughals>>>>>>> The entire might of Cholas, Chalukyas, Ahoms, Guptas, Mauryas, Marathas or the Rajputs. Don't you dare say anything against them or the great Ganga-Jamuni Tehzeeb.

Did you forget to add Rashtrakutas, Pallavas, Satvahanas, Pandyas, Chandelas too? :p:

Actually Ambedkar had proposed the population exchange the same way as Akshay Lahoti had proposed and he got fired. Twitter/Companies fear backlash from Libs and Islamists they are so afraid.  I don't have any HDFC accounts, but will not use their remittance service in future (always used ICICI)

D7K9MeBU0AE5snM.jpg

22 hours ago, panther said:

Jinnah the swine eater and whisky lover, even though a man of such low moral standing, could see that there can be no peace between monotheism and polytheist.

He wanted power.  He was a prejudiced ethno-religious supremacist who himself didn't care for his religion.  It was an excuse for power.