Tim Paine sledging Rohit Sharma

LordPrabhzy

6 hours ago, OzGirl said:

Sharma can't even speak English let alone make a witty comeback, can he even understand our accent?

You are again underestimating the Indians, we work for US Multinationals in India and interact with folks from all over the world, even interact with Australians too, the only commentator with a clear accent in Australia is Michael Clarke...

Rohit definitely understands and speaks English,  he also understood what was Paine's intentions.

Indians are ruling the world not only in cricket but in many other fields as well. Wait for a few days, We will beat Australian cricket team in Australia in Tests and then also in the ODI Series.

Cheers.

6 hours ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

I would hv said below:

Paine - "If Rohit hits a six, I am going for Mumbai".

Rohit - "We stopped hiring cheerleaders"

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Nice one. Mine would be the following :

" Yeah, I wish we would get your lucky charm too. The one that made a mediocre player , the freaking captain of Australia"

OR

"Mate, you should be rather be worried about whom your crowd is going to boo next."

22 hours ago, LordPrabhzy said:

i am all for harmless fun lol

The only reason Rohit could only smile because he didnt have a witty comeback.. as expected of Indians

what witty comeback. Speak for yourself. Indians in general have more wit than white men. Maybe hard to understand his aussie accent.

Edited by nagraj85
19 hours ago, vishalvirsingh said:

You are again underestimating the Indians, we work for US Multinationals in India and interact with folks from all over the world, even interact with Australians too, the only commentator with a clear accent in Australia is Michael Clarke...

Rohit definitely understands and speaks English,  he also understood what was Paine's intentions.

Indians are ruling the world not only in cricket but in many other fields as well. Wait for a few days, We will beat Australian cricket team in Australia in Tests and then also in the ODI Series.

Cheers.

3 hours ago, nagraj85 said:

for your info, english has many indian sanskrit/hindi words in it. No one gives a rat's ass about english in most european countries. They can't even speak a single word of english.

Ugh. Indians (or South Asians in general) are so easy to trigger, like these two people here. Replying with multiple paragraphs to an obvious troll.

That's why it was for the better that Rohit Sharma ignored Tim Paine than say something completely unfunny in an attempt to give him a "fitting reply". Leave the banter to the Aussies and Englishmen. It's not our style of humour.

2 hours ago, TNAmarkFromIndia said:

Ugh. Indians (or South Asians in general) are so easy to trigger, like these two people here. Replying with multiple paragraphs to an obvious troll.

That's why it was for the better that Rohit Sharma ignored Tim Paine than say something completely unfunny in an attempt to give him a "fitting reply". Leave the banter to the Aussies and Englishmen. It's not our style of humour.

You have not seen old puneri sarcasm and humor then. Also it depends on each individual. Mostly Pakistani and bangladeshis r easy to trigger but not indians. Even a child in india can do banter in funny way but the problem is the accent. It is difficult to understand the aussie and brit accent for many indians and it is nearly impossible for the Pakistani and bongladeshis.

On 12/27/2018 at 7:10 PM, coffee_rules said:

Pakistanis identify themselves as whites for Indians, but call themselves Indians/Hindustanis for whites!

most of the Pakistani are very dark (nothing wrong in that) but somehow they feel like they are very fair and have perfect light brown skin based on some people. lol

16 hours ago, nagraj85 said:

You have not seen old puneri sarcasm and humor then.

I'm from Pune, dude. I think that Puneri humor is getting lost as a lot of people are coming in from other parts of Maharashtra and even India.

16 hours ago, nagraj85 said:

Mostly Pakistani and bangladeshis r easy to trigger but not indians.

I'm not talking about the Indian cricketers. I'm talking about Indian people in general. They take offence to almost everything and are so easy to troll on social media. All you have to say is something like "India has no toilets" or "Go **** on the street" and hundreds of butthurt people will reply angrily.

49 minutes ago, TNAmarkFromIndia said:

I'm from Pune, dude. I think that Puneri humor is getting lost as a lot of people are coming in from other parts of Maharashtra and even India.

I'm not talking about the Indian cricketers. I'm talking about Indian people in general. They take offence to almost everything and are so easy to troll on social media. All you have to say is something like "India has no toilets" or "Go **** on the street" and hundreds of butthurt people will reply angrily.

Wow u from pune. Yes you are right pune is losing it's old culture because of migrants. just like mumbai.

TBH honest indian people are way more tolerant in general than others. Many of the indians literally give god like treatment to the foreigners in india.  India has the most number of self-hating traitors too. But if you say anything to Pakistani which is slightly religious, then you may even get death threats.

3 minutes ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

Sharma seems to have a good dialogue delivery though - his "Come to India" was Lame AF still I managed to laugh my ass off

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

MI Twitter thing, when did he say that ? It prob took him whole day to think about that whereas paine one looks natural. 

Edited by Rasgulla