Tim Paine whining about the pitches - "India don't serve us green tracks"

8 hours ago, Zero_Unit said:

He has the right to be pissed off. Who the eff gives pitch advantage to the visiting team? Nonsense 

However Indian pacers are not the like pacers from the early 2000. Would you really call it a home advantage at that point?

Hmm. Paine said at the toss that he was not sure whether to bat or bowl later admitting he would have bowled first. What is he on here saying the pitches are made to suit Indians. The pitch had enough grass to make a typical Melbourne wicket, the outfield was lush, and he still whines. He knew Indians historically liked low bounce and quick outfields to score boundaries. So he wanted to nullify that by keeping some grass and making the outfield lush (that was the case even in Adelaide). Nowadays, India can bat even on grassy wickets,  run hard for their runs and field better. That maybe the case 20 years ago when Ian Chappell said India is losing 150 runs every inning due to poor fielding and bad running between the wickets. So that is 600 runs every match. Not anymore. Quit whining and show some appreciation for the opposition. India deserved to win these 2 tests.

7 hours ago, nitinbwj said:

Crybaby..:no:..:bootyshake:

Maybe Pant should babysit Paine. But as others have suggested, this could be a trap to fool us into thinking its a spinners paradise and roll a greentop. Aussies and their media can never be trusted. I remember they rolled a greentop in Sydney in 2000 to skittle us out for 150. The original Sydney wicket had some green before it was turned into a spinning wicket in the 80s to stop the Windies juggernaut of Pace bowlers.

That backfired when India toured Aus in the mid 80s when we played against 13 men (including Steve Randall and the other umpire) when we almost beat them but were denied by Randall and his buddy. That could have been our first series victory in Aus soil but was never to be. This time, I hope the TM is wise to their tactics.

1 hour ago, Real McCoy said:

Hmm. Paine said at the toss that he was not sure whether to bat or bowl later admitting he would have bowled first. What is he on here saying the pitches are made to suit Indians. The pitch had enough grass to make a typical Melbourne wicket, the outfield was lush, and he still whines. He knew Indians historically liked low bounce and quick outfields to score boundaries. So he wanted to nullify that by keeping some grass and making the outfield lush (that was the case even in Adelaide). Nowadays, India can bat even on grassy wickets,  run hard for their runs and field better. That maybe the case 20 years ago when Ian Chappell said India is losing 150 runs every inning due to poor fielding and bad running between the wickets. So that is 600 runs every match. Not anymore. Quit whining and show some appreciation for the opposition. India deserved to win these 2 tests.

You really need to learn to read what people are writing before quoting them. Wtf does your whole essay has to do with anything with what I was expressing? You did it on the other post, doing it here too. Forum quality goes down like this.

4 hours ago, rkt.india said:

I don't think there was any pitch advantage. All the three pitches have played to their reputation. Also MCG was green on day one and he himself admitted he wanted to bowl first had he won the toss.

I hardly would know. I don't watch test matches - too boring and nonsense. If ever I go on welfare, will start LOL. Gave my 2 cent from what I read on some masala news. 

6 minutes ago, Zero_Unit said:

Could you perhaps explain to us in details on why you believe both dada/Dhoni was trash? Seems like you're the test match master.

Don't feel need to explain to someone who feels test matches are boring and non sense. Signs of a MSD fan. Anyway enjoy CSK bro. Nothing wrong in it. Just try to avoid discussiona regarding longer format of the game.

Edited by Pollack
2 minutes ago, Zero_Unit said:

Then why try to initiate a debate. Seems like a waste of time - just like a test match - if you ask me.

If you are not aware you are the one to start the debate in another thread, isn't it? Should I quote it here? In this thread or anywhere tbh I haven't initiated any debate with you.

Edited by Pollack
3 minutes ago, Pollack said:

If you are not aware you are the one to start the debate in another thread, isn't it? Should I quote it here? In this thread or anywhere tbh I haven't initiated any debate with you.

We were not having a debate in another thread, at least to my knowledge. McCoy was saying something about racism but that has nothing to do with me asking you about why you feel like Dhoni is trash. Now am just confused, lol.