India vs Australia | 2nd ODI | Adelaide | 15 Jan 2019 | 8.50 am IST |

velu

Just now, maniac said:

This emirates airlines ad is a little too much however they are the best airlines I have ever travelled in

Have you tried Qatar ? They are good too. Best airline is Airindia because in case of delay at least you will get accommodation but they are slow to service you. Not so sure about others. 

Just now, Vk1 said:

Got to love this Aussie TM attitude. Not the strongest of teams but still very positive. Lost openers cheaply and still they have targeted the third seamer , trying to score as many as possible. We just went into shell in the last game even when we were chasing.

They haven’t won a odi series in 2 years!!!!!

1 minute ago, Vk1 said:

Got to love this Aussie TM attitude. Not the strongest of teams but still very positive. Lost openers cheaply and still they have targeted the third seamer , trying to score as many as possible. We just went into shell in the last game even when we were chasing.

I beg to differ. They didn't target him. He begged them to target him and they obliged. Those are the balls will go to boundary even if had been bowled to Bumrah.

Just now, gattaca said:

Have you tried Qatar ? They are good too. Best airline is Airindia because in case of delay at least you will get accommodation but they are slow to service you. Not so sure about others. 

Tried Ethihad. It was a little better than Air India. My parents flew through Qatar and said the service was good. I have never tried it personally

4 minutes ago, Adi BB said:

Look how positively they are playing our spinners and then look how crap we bat against Lyon especially ,raydud,dhoni 

Rayudu will easily milk Lyon, his problem is pace. Agree about Dhoni though, he would have been 1 run of 12 balls by now