MS Dhoni is a man of focus , commitment and sheer f***ing will !!!

velu

2 minutes ago, SrinjayDutta said:

I think there was a step out and drive in the beginning of innings, Stoinis or siddle. 1st odi six against Lyon.glimpses here and there. Anyway ind must approach wc as a bowling team, like sunrisers,  rr in ipl. Very difficult for us fans, we are habituated to see ind as a batting team.if bumrah and co fails, we go down . Also my hope is on kohli. He is due a legendary wc.

2 sixes that’s it. And for a guy that can’t rotate strike, he needs to hit more boundaries which he can’t do anymore. That’s a big issue if we have to chase 280+ with msd consolidating at one end.

If I could choose, I would have given gill 13 odi till wc in a row at 4, but that won't happen.remember, red hot form is not enough to win wc. 2003 Aus struggled quite a lot batting wise. Absolutely out of sorts in odis before 2007.ind had a avg group stage in 11. Nz was phenomenal in 15 where Aus lost a match, played avg against pak. We have to trip eng and nz/sa and sneak in.

2 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

2 sixes that’s it. And for a guy that can’t rotate strike, he needs to hit more boundaries which he can’t do anymore. That’s a big issue if we have to chase 280+ with msd consolidating at one end.

Rotating strike is the biggest issue. Aus actually benefited ms with big boundaries, he ran a lot of twos.

1 hour ago, velu said:

dhoni bhai will be more confident than ever about taking the game to 50th over :lol:

but i hope he try not to that when batting for :csk: :pray:

Shows priority of chusky pans. MI fans on the other hand wouldn't care less what Dhoni does for CSK (we pawn him anyway) but don't want him to do that in Indian jersey. Guess that's why we are Mumbai Indians :rock:

Tuk Tuk Dhoni: 

- Bats where ever it suits him

- Goes around his usual pace (50-65 SR) till 45-46th over

- Puts pressure on other player, when he needs to score at SR of 100 to even keep India in game, hence losing wicket before game ends

- Dhoni hits one or two sixes at end, whenever he feels that he did okish by making 40 odd runs. 

- Dhoni ends up remaining not out, and takes whole credit of winning the game in 50th over.

He is going to f up big time in WC, Yuvi inning against Lanka will look better.