1st ODI (D/N), India tour of New Zealand at Napier, Jan 23 2019

rkt.india

5 minutes ago, nitinbwj said:

I am loving the comments on NZ forum. They are ripping into Jadhav for his action and Simon Doull for sucking up to the Indian players and praising them all the time..:phehe: 

They also want Sodhi in for Bracewell. In short they are nothing less than sore losers. No praise for our spinners. Let me make an account there and hand them over the ‘Burnol’

:bootyshake:

Which forum?

6 minutes ago, nitinbwj said:

I am loving the comments on NZ forum. They are ripping into Jadhav for his action and Simon Doull for sucking up to the Indian players and praising them all the time..:phehe: 

They also want Sodhi in for Bracewell. In short they are nothing less than sore losers. No praise for our spinners. Let me make an account there and hand them over the ‘Burnol’

What is the name of the forum?

18 minutes ago, nitinbwj said:

I know MS is listed at 6... but it should not be. Neither Rayudu nor KJ are no 6 bats. Kartik however is, so why drop him ?

If it is to give Rayudu batting time he should come in 3 or at 4

Problem would be worse if we were batting first and had a good start