Ind vs NZ | 3rd ODI | Mount Maunganui | Jan 28 2019 @ 7.30 AM IST !!!

velu

1 hour ago, anish2tweet said:

Difference between Shankar and Pandya shown instantly

Sent from my CPH1819 using Tapatalk
Ā 

I think shankar is a batting test alrounder accurate trundler. Pandya is a bowling ar and could do well in tests if he tightens his technique. I dont think shankar bowls for his domestic side.

1 hour ago, Cricketics said:

Same clueless captain won a series in South Africa and Australia for the first time, something no Indian odi team did before.Ā 

Ā 

His selections arenā€™t on point every time and arenā€™t here either but he is still is a pretty goodĀ captain. No captain is perfect and Kohli too isnā€™t. He canā€™t make you,Ā me or everyone happy. Yes, he is wrong on selecting certain players but he is is also right inĀ selecting many which some fans didnā€™t want earlier.Ā 

Ā 

Also Kumble issue is closed. His term was anyway over. It did not renew is a different story because there ideas did not match. Simple as that.Ā Donā€™tĀ giveĀ so much importance to coach. Team is doing as fine asĀ it was doing withĀ Kumble. Not much has changed.Ā 

Ā 

I am not a fan of Shastri either but bringing and starting this whole coach controversy is not something I am going to discuss on around 1 am my time.

Ā 

cheers

First of all kumble is coach or not was not the point. Point was kohli is more powerful than selectors he could have dropped Rayadu after AUs series but he dropped Karthik who won crucial 4th odi. Secondly kohli odi captaincy is never up to the mark as he always depends on dhoni one of the important factor why dhoni is still here. Coach commies and to some extent kohli also mentioned that onfield decisions dhoni helped him. So plz don't mix the format kohli as test captain is different than kohli as odi captain. And at last all I m questioning is his selection which he is definitely clueless and it reflects in his team selection.