India vs NZ | 3rd T20I | Hamilton | Feb 10, 2019 @12.30 PM !!!

velu

After a couple of minutes, calming down a bit - I put this loss squarely on Hardik Pandya's shoulders.  He was batting well, the game was such that a batsman who's 'in' can back himself to easily hit 2 big ones every over.  He had already gone after Kuggelin and we were OK at that point - he should have been more selective with his shot making, the delivery he got out on - was not in his hitting zone.  He played the wrong shot and opened the door for NZ.  

Krunal hacked and tried his best, but if the younger Pandya hadn't gotten out, I'm pretty sure that we get this game.  

Hardik needs to learn from this.  Being judicious and calculating is a good thing - as long as he doesn't over-do it like greybeard.  

3 minutes ago, sandeep said:

4 runs in a game like this - probably a dozen different places where India could have done better.

But seriously - Dhoni's 2(4) just pisses me off.   The team should have known better than to send him in.  Literally a couple of more deliveries for Pant/Pandya/Karthik/Krunal could have gotten us the runs.  Or not.  Maybe not, but everybody and their phucking donkey knows that Dhoni's hitting mojo is long gone.  

why this torture.  Just why.

Krunal hardly got a chance to bat this series. Thalaiva was hogging the limelight in easier situations and can’t even say he got exposed today. He has been exposed for 10 years now :phehe:

3 minutes ago, sandeep said:

After a couple of minutes, calming down a bit - I put this loss squarely on Hardik Pandya's shoulders.  He was batting well, the game was such that a batsman who's 'in' can back himself to easily hit 2 big ones every over.  He had already gone after Kuggelin and we were OK at that point - he should have been more selective with his shot making, the delivery he got out on - was not in his hitting zone.  He played the wrong shot and opened the door for NZ.  

Krunal hacked and tried his best, but if the younger Pandya hadn't gotten out, I'm pretty sure that we get this game.  

Hardik needs to learn from this.  Being judicious and calculating is a good thing - as long as he doesn't over-do it like greybeard.  

Hardik needs to cut down on this irritating antics as well, the chewing gum swagger :giggle:. He loses his focus at once it seems.

Also this loss is purely on Rohit, he really fked it up when both Pant and Pandya hitting it.If Rohit had even hit one odd boundary it would have been a cakewalk. 

After Pant took 23 of 6 balls, there were two boundary less overs and they were the killer.

6 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

Only team that takes T20 I seriously is pakistan lol IPL will always be the most followed T20 cricket by some distance. 

Yeah we take t20 seriously. We are the best and most consistent t20 side in the world. We don't have to waste valuable time on TV for 8 hours or 5 days like jobless people in other countries. We concentrate entertaining cricket that is obviously t20 :rock: :cantstop:

20 minutes ago, sandeep said:

I think it's due the license given by the TM to go fir his shots .after dhoni retires ,TM will stress on hardik to take up on more responsibilty and hardik will play accordingly. 

Even dhoni used to be a free hitter in his early stages then as team reuquremtn and composition changed his way of batting did 

1 minute ago, Lala said:

Yeah we take t20 seriously. We are the best and most consistent t20 side in the world. We don't have to waste valuable time on TV for 8 hours or 5 days like jobless people in other countries. We concentrate entertaining cricket that is obviously t20 :rock: :cantstop:

You have 1-6 record in T20 . So i guess you got your smiley wrong lol

25 minutes ago, sandeep said:

You end up in a situation where all new bats had to go hard from ball one. Rohit too slow . Not once he made an attempt to clear the infield . Result huge pressure on new kids - shankar, Pant & Hardik . Yet they did pretty well . 

Turning point was when both Pant & Rohit got out one after another 

37 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

These T20 series are just mhe for me. THey should stop playing this goddamn Rohit and D hawan in every LOIT game. Just send GIll, shaw, pant, iyer, Agarwal.

true...only recently have we started playing 3 T20s series...before it was usually just one or two off ones..