India vs NZ | 3rd T20I | Hamilton | Feb 10, 2019 @12.30 PM !!!

velu

23 minutes ago, prudent_kreeda said:

You end up in a situation where all new bats had to go hard from ball one. Rohit too slow . Not once he made an attempt to clear the infield . Result huge pressure on new kids - shankar, Pant & Hardik . Yet they did pretty well . 

Turning point was when both Pant & Rohit got out one after another 

He didnt want the same mistake as the first t20 when we lost by big margin. So i am fine with his innings. India were just unlucky. 4 runs cut short due to ball hitting stumps

We are the only team which does not play at full strength

We tend to carry 3-4 passengers across formats

Had Rohit played with a little freedom we would have cantered to a win tonight

In A chase like this ,fans expect a loi legend Rohit to make use of pp overs

Edited by Suhaan
4 hours ago, bahubali said:

Man bhuvi is nothing bowler sooner we realize good for us. You can have perennial orgasm thinking of him lifting WC for you bit I can't defend the utter rubbish he serves in international his stats tells everything no need to go further.

So will you admit his test average of 26 makes him the best ever test bowler for India and he should be the first name in the test team? His stats tell everything right?

4 minutes ago, CSK Fan said:

his test average of 26 makes him the best ever test bowler for India and he should be the first name in the test team? His stats tell everything right?

In the tests involving Bhuv, both Bumrah and Shami average much less .... it is like saying Jadeja is the best spinner Ind has produced based on his record of playing on mostkybtyrners in Ind .... Wake up!

Edited by zen
6 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

krunal if works hard will improve in 2 yrs and has the power ....jadeja use to struggle clearing circle 

Krunal gave 50 plus runs and a horrible bowling option. I'd pick Jadeja over him. Its not as if Krunal has exploded or anything with the bat. Bench Dhawan/No-hit and bring back KL to open.

Edited by Kothili
4 minutes ago, Kothili said:

Krunal gave 50 plus runs and a horrible bowling option. I'd pick Jadeja over him. Its not as if Krunal has exploded or anything with the bat. Bench Dhawan/No-hit and bring back KL to open.

Krunal won 2 MOM for his bowling in last 4 t20 matches that to overseas, jadeja has been a failure in t20 for yrs now 

13 hours ago, zen said:

In the tests involving Bhuv, both Bumrah and Shami average much less .... it is like saying Jadeja is the best spinner Ind has produced based on his record of playing on mostkybtyrners in Ind .... Wake up!

Really? Stats please.

Matches in where Bhuvi and Shami played together, Bhuvi averages 16 in India, 9 in WI, 23 in England. Shami averages 19 in India, 29 in WI and 73 in England

Only place Shami would edge is SA where Bhuvi averages 20 vs Shami's 15 and Australia where Bhuvi has played one innings 6 years ago.

Bhuvi and Bumrah have played only two matches together, that is in SA and both average 20 in those matches

So come again?

Edited by CSK Fan
14 hours ago, CSK Fan said:

So will you admit his test average of 26 makes him the best ever test bowler for India and he should be the first name in the test team? His stats tell everything right?

I knew you ll quote this line. Definetely as he is condition dependent bowler so whenever conditions are extreme in test for swing he should be in team. And that's how it is in every format...otherwise it ll not take much time before his test AVG reaches to 36.