2019 Lok Sabha elections thread

FischerTal

7 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

States dont matter for national elections. Only citizens matter. 

Citizens exist because of States and its language and culture. India is the union of states.

7 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

Thats the basis for STATES to exist. Not the basis for some people to have more or less say in national politics because of what language they speak. 

It is estimated by 2024, south will lose 40% of parliamentary seats if the current system prevails. Here people are already discussing about it. It's only a matter of time this system will be thrown out. 

You have no problem with it, because the current system benefits your people. 

9 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

Karnataka has no dravidian politics but we do. Understand the basic problem before you jump to conclusions. No amount of learning different languages can break propaganda. You also mind the language. Go see your post that I replied to. If your language is fine there, so is mine.

What's a Dravidian politics? A serious question. I used to think about Rahul Dravid, whenever I hear the word Dravidian. 

11 hours ago, rageaddict said:

Some of the insults that the Tamilians hurl at states/people outside the Southern zone makes the Pakistanis look like angels in comparison. Even the Pakistanis don't have so much hatred towards India.  Lumping the vast majority of the diverse country together as Naarth and calling them derogatory names such as Paani Poori walas, Gutkhaland,  Labourers,  Hindutva Terrorists,  Gaumutras , Cow Dung Brains, Toiletless Beggars  ,  Illiterates , Backward Northies,  Modi Slaves,  No food to eat,  you are living off at your expenses,  we run the economy while you steal our taxes ..all this and much more is being posted on a daily basis by Tamils which gives a brief idea about their opinions . There is no respect for even forward states such as Gujarat,  Maharashtra since Tamil Nadu and only Tamil Nadu is progressing  and contributing towards the economy while bearing the burden of Naaaarth Indian states , and Tamil Nadu would be some shining version of Singapore if not for the Lazy Northies holding it back.  I have never seen a more delusional,  ignorant bunch who  even today when most of the country is standing strongly behind Modi,  are claiming victory and praising themselves over how Modi/ BJP was not able to win a single seat in Tamil nadu and presenting themselves as the most Progressive,  Enlightened and Politically aware people of the country. ( Matlab Yeh akele shaane aur baaki Sab  sootiye ) 

And you think North Indians are courteous towards south indians??. Just go through the other threads here and see the names thrown at us here. Lemurians/Dravidian assholes/rice bag converts/anti -nationals/athiests/Tamil chewtiyas (in this very thread) blah bla and bla...

Edited by Stan AF

7 hours ago, maniac said:

On topic though @PBN south has absolutely rejected and humiliated big stars like Kamal Hassan,Pawan Kalyan and even Prakash Raj. One bright sign 

Who Told you that TN rejected Kamal???. He was the difference between NDA winning 1 seat and 10 seats in TN!!!. You're as misinformed as the majority here. Winning alone isn't the criteria in an election. He swayed anti- (DMK/ADMK) votes to his favor. He will be surely doing well in the next assembly elections in 2021.

Guys stop fighting. We were/are on the same side and we won, now is the time to celebrate, switch off, be happy whatever but no negativity and bickering please. Winning side should have fun or at least peace of mind, let the losers whine, cry and throw fits. 

We won big in Bengal, who would have thought? So no need to despair over missed opportunities, remember what we have accomplished so far. We will also make inroads in Kerala, AP, Odisha, TN etc but give it time. Rome wasn't built in a day. 

12 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

So you told me to mind my language. What are you doing here buddy. Do as I say and not as I do :winky:. No wonder nobody likes you Northies @Lannister

I have nothing against Northies. I don't use that term when I post. It's the Hindians I have a problem with. The phuckers need to be eradicated from K'taka. 

32 minutes ago, Stan AF said:

Who Told you that TN rejected Kamal???. He was the difference between NDA winning 1 seat and 10 seats in TN!!!. You're as misinformed as the majority here. Winning alone isn't the criteria in an election. He swayed anti- (DMK/ADMK) votes to his favor. He will be surely doing well in the next assembly elections in 2021.

So his only purpose in politics is  to ensure NDA doesn’t get votes. Great. That makes him a joker not a leader and that is some brilliant political agenda.

2 minutes ago, maniac said:

So his only purpose in politics is  to ensure NDA doesn’t get votes. Great. That makes him a joker not a leader and that is some brilliant political agenda.

It's better than being somebody's bitch.

Nobody wins the first time. He will be surely a state level force soon. 

1 minute ago, Stan AF said:

It's better than being somebody's bitch.

Nobody wins the first time. He will be surely a state level force soon. 

I haven’t seen numbers but I saw a headline that most if not all  of his party members didn’t even get their deposits back. Has a loooong way to go if that’s the case but looks like you obviously know TN better politics than i do.

Edited by maniac

Fight has switched from “secularism” to “real”

For them, “They” are the real people of India, represent the “soul of nation”, real news, real voters, real ideas, TN is real India, while everything else is fake. The opposition are speaking the same language as Trump of USA.

Indians have rejected the dynasty politics or the Gandhi's rule over India through political power. The family power culture no longer appeals to the majority. It seems that if Congress do not put forward a prime ministerial candidate who is not from the Gandhi family, the things will get worse in next elections. Leadership though is only one of the many major problems why Indians are rejecting Congress by a massive majority. BJP will be well placed as they now have another t years to work upon their good governance in past 5 years. I think it's going to be BJP next elections as well given they will be more stronger after 10 years of rule

50 minutes ago, someone said:

Fight has switched from “secularism” to “real”

For them, “They” are the real people of India, represent the “soul of nation”, real news, real voters, real ideas, TN is real India, while everything else is fake. The opposition are speaking the same language as Trump of USA.

True,  they are an enlightened Master Race walking on the path of Progress While Rest of the India is heading towards destruction and anarchy. 

6 minutes ago, Straight Drive said:

Think the offer to resign from Congress Presidential post by Rahul Gandhi is a trick. CWC will reject it and still keep Rail as President.

Yes this infact has been a rotten trick which they have been using for ages as if they feel people of this country will get fooled one more time,they have been preying on sympathy, don't see that working,loosers don't have any vision other than these cheap tricks