Which party/alliance will you vote for in the 2019 General elections?

Texan

Which party/alliance will you vote for in 2019 general elections?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Which party/alliance will you vote for in 2019 general elections?

• BJP/NDA
    • Congress/UPA
    • BSP/SP
    • TMC/Mahagathbandhan minus Congress
    • Regional Party (not part of any other alliance)
    • Left Parties
    • Others (Please specify)
    • AAP (if outside Mahagathbandhan)

28 minutes ago, velu said:

have to change my state then ..

have to goto my hometown from bangalore , then vote and then come back . need 2/3 days.. can go if the polling is on weekends  :((

it will be better if we can able vote using aadheer card kyc ..

or i need to change my voter card from tn to bangalore

If you are long term in new state,you can get voters card changed to your present state

Waisay election day is a holiday. Take one day leave and go.

Papaji will show you some girls too..:p:

Edited by beetle

26 minutes ago, velu said:

have to change my state then ..

have to goto my hometown from bangalore , then vote and then come back . need 2/3 days.. can go if the polling is on weekends  :((

it will be better if we can able vote using aadheer card kyc ..

or i need to change my voter card from tn to bangalore

One needs to get constituency changed in electoral role. For that you will have to fill Form 8 and Form 7. First is get name removed from old constituency and the other form is to add your name to new constituency. Address proof of new constituency is required while submitting form used for adding name.

8 hours ago, dial_100 said:

:cantstop: regional parties. Let me see their credibility. Who are we talking about?

TMC - :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

BSP - :hysterical::hysterical:

RJD - :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

DMK - :hysterical:

CPI/M - :hysterical::hysterical:

SP  -  :hysterical::hysterical:

TDP - :hysterical:

NCP - :hysterical::hysterical:

They hardly have any reputation or acceptability beyond their own galli. The day Mamta, goes to Mah or Guj and CBN goes to

UP or Bih and wins a LS with a sizable margin, none of these useless parties could be taken any seriously. I cannot find anyone among them with any clean image. 

Law n Order?, Corruption? Development Vision? Past behavior? Trust? Global Appeal? Oratory Skills?

And these jokers have audacity to say that they are tired of NDA? Guj, Mah, Bih are some of the examples where there are quite a few factors where local govts have done exceptionally well with few caveat. But w.r.t. WB, AP, KL, UP these guys have not achieved anything to name worthy.

:laugh: Dude, never go full retard. Chill man. Even BJP lost to NOTA in TN, what is your point? :p:. Lets see at the end of the election, how much everyone wins!/

3 minutes ago, velu said:

we should do this to chinese products 

Very good point. I have stopped buying Lenovo laptops/desktop since last year. Moto/Lenovo mobiles. No Chinese electronic products like TV sets or refrigerators or washing machines. There are better options.

Govt raise compressor prices 4 months back which helps local air conditioner makers. They should raise import duty on more products.

Price hike will screw Pakistan.

Their businessman will suffer.

They will have to lower production which will result in lower employment, lower profits, bad synergies.

As this decision is immediate they will end up with surplus goods and have to take a hit in price or get waste.

Exporting to far away countries means huge cargo charges. 

Their investments and projects will be messed up as some of the investment will not generate returns due to unfavorable market. 

Shipping industry too will suffer. Chabahar port was already a big blow and now this happens.

For people who are having second thoughts on voting, I suggest you look at these tweets to help illustrate why you should.  

Last time people didn't come out to vote was in 2004, and India lost a decade. Don't be one of the people responsible for bringing back Sonia-Rahul and create a moth-ridden Bharat once again...

For people blaming Modi and BJP for everything ill with our country, Just use your brain once.

60 years others (especially the grand old party) ruled this nation. It took us so long to abolish Triple Talaq, enforce GST, have digitization in most govt. services, have basic sanitation and electricity in our households. Why couldn't they achieve any of this? 

For haters, as if Indians were swimming in honey before 2014 and were wearing Gucci/ riding Porsche/ having autobahns all around. Since 2014, we are stuck with Sanghi, illeterate Hindu idiots.

Post today's attack by IAF at three terrorist locations, it is almost certain  that more people will favor BJP. This is one of the significant action.

Financial impact - MFN ban causing massive loss to Pakistan traders and economy.

Positioning Pakistan - Trying to get Pakistan listed  from grey list of FATF to black list.

Bombing of 3 terror camps by AIF - Military action .

This government has cornered Pakistan in all possible ways. Lot of intent which has had massive impact on Pakistan.

On 2/14/2019 at 8:43 AM, Texan said:

Now how many of these people are actually going to go out and vote? Majority of them will not. And Pappu, Maha Milavat combination will come to power.

On 2/14/2019 at 10:29 AM, velu said:

and mostly they wont goto polling booth :p:

many people who are employed out of their hometowns may need to goto their hometowns to cast their vote , whihc is not possible if they get just a single day holiday

On 2/14/2019 at 4:21 PM, vayuu1 said:

Bhaiya I will 

On 2/14/2019 at 4:56 PM, velu said:

vote for me as well .. mostly i wont vote :blush: 

On 2/16/2019 at 4:04 PM, beetle said:

Why not ?

Why can't you go out and vote?Doesn't matter who you vote for ...but vote.

Even going and giving a NOTA vote means you are giving your opinion.

Ek din thoda line  mein khade rehne se kya ho jaega ?

@velu...you too.

Who all voted?

Who all followed the path of velu :whack:?

Who all yet to vote?