Hindu girls are being trained by Hindu nationalists to fight against Muslims (and Christians) in India

Alam_dar

2 hours ago, beetle said:

When was the last time Indian women ever took up arms  to kill?

What is the need for a paranoid thread like this?

When was the last time you saw hindu girls doing anything violent in real life?

Don't confuse the right wing stupid shows of desi weapons PT drills for anything more than propoganda.

Other than some queens defending their state ,Indian women have a very non violent history.

They only kill daughters and daughter in laws...for which no training is required.

These girls are being trained to hate against a whole communities of Muslims and Christians and all those who are non-Hindu and different than them. They are not allowed to take any Muslim girl a friend any more. 

Killing is bad, while this hatred is the worst. 

These girls are the mothers of tomorrow. What kind of kids are they going to raise tomorrow while filled with such hatred? 

RSS members were taking the training of fighting with sticks for decades, but initially they didn't beat the people too. But then came time and now Bajrangdal goons are openly using their skills on the roads everywhere in India in name of gao rakhshak and the non-existent imaginary love Jihad. 

Time will come when these girls will also be doing the moral policing and interfering in the life of other people. 

Edited by Alam_dar

1 hour ago, sergio04 said:

Muslims are targetting hindu girls for marriage and then convert them into muslim.

@Alam_dar

this.

A lot of people are very bothered aboout this. Although they should also bother about how they are treated post marrying their own kind ,but there is general mistrust.

Any ways...it is not like they are training them to be terrorists.This kind of this is common in all families.

Muslims girls are told to stay away from non muslim guys and hindu girls are told to stay away from non hindu guys .

Even my mom told me not to ever choose  muslim  ,christian  or below my chaste hindu. I turned out fairly okay ...so do others.

This kind of thing is the way rss feel macho.

If they had it in them,they would take up arms to fight terrorists.

They do this kind of stupid drama and then go home and sell  aalo -gobhi.

1 hour ago, Alam_dar said:

Time will come when these girls will also be doing the moral policing and interfering in the life of other people. 

That is done even without indoctrination.

It also goes by the name ...culture.

Tumhare yahan bhi hota hoga.

Hindu girls won't go to become terrorist brides or to blow themselves up because of this ,because there is no reward for that in this life or after.....only more punishment,in this life and after.

Edited by beetle

Why is this Alam Dar not banned yet? Sala yaha aa kar Hindu ko gaali dekar chala jata hai but Mods ko kuch dikhta hi nahi hai. Nahi chahiye aisa pseudo sickular forum. Have some self respect. Enough is enough. This Alam Dar had been spewing venom against Hindus in the name of fake sickularism for so long yet mods are turning a blind eye. Stop thos nonsense 

11 minutes ago, DHONI_FANN said:

Why is this Alam Dar not banned yet? Sala yaha aa kar Hindu ko gaali dekar chala jata hai but Mods ko kuch dikhta hi nahi hai. Nahi chahiye aisa pseudo sickular forum. Have some self respect. Enough is enough. This Alam Dar had been spewing venom against Hindus in the name of fake sickularism for so long yet mods are turning a blind eye. Stop thos nonsense 

Hindus nahi dete gaali hindus ko.

Kuch to kissi ko naho bakshte.

Yeh dharm...gaaliyan

Woh dharm...gaaliyan.

Yeh waala dharm bhi....aur gaaliyan.

On 2/13/2019 at 7:36 PM, Alam_dar said:

It may be that RSS does not see Christians and Sikhs as a threat, but Christians and Sikhs are indeed fearing RSS and take the saffron brigade as a threat. 

Same is about Dalits

Same is about the Secularists. 

Same is about Moderate Muslims too. I can tell you that Secular Muslims themselves hate Mullahs and the Madrassas too. At least in Pakistan, even when I was a Muslim, I hated Mullahs and the Madrassas. 

sikhs fearing RSS! :hysterical: :cantstop:

3 hours ago, DHONI_FANN said:

Totally agree. He is using this forum to broadcast his views about religion and showing Hinduism in bad light. Just not contributing on cricket threads but uses chit chat to do what he wants. I am also shocked that this is tolerated. 

Immediately a few things come to mind:

1) How disappointing it is that Modiji still hasn't repealed the Arms Act? Even the "Apostle of Peace" Gandhi wanted it repealed!  Modiji, fulfill the "Mahatma"'s wish and repeal this draconian act!

2) Proud of these ladies take their defense into their own hands. Matas are always depicted with weapons for a reason. Hopefully more women get self-defense training and abandon this learned meekness!

3) One is supposed to believe that Yindoos are intolerant for deciding to not be friends with people who effectively hate them already. Looks like Yindoos don't even have the right to dislike/refuse to associate with people who think that they deserve an eternity of torture in hellfire. :phehe: 

Edit

Oh sorry, I missed the part about Akhand Bharat. Well, that is the future whether anyone likes it or not. Yeh Sankalp Humara Hai B->

Edited by Tibarn

16 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

Is it the show of higher Morals of the Religion and the so called high educated RW? 

Thekaydaars of religions claim to have the highest morals, but then prove to be having the worst possible morals. 

I spent my entire life in a family of RSS. My dad is still RSS wala. Even though I stopped it many years ago but I was born there. Now me being part of them, I have every right to criticize them if I like to as I have seen them inside out. If I walk upto any RSS person and talk to them that doesnt go with their ideology, I am positive that I wont be persecuted, I wont be killed, threatened or boycotted. On the other hand they sit and listen to me as much I listen to them. That is my assessment of them, or else I wont even associate myself with those people. I dont associate myself with RSS but some of my best friends are from that background and I am proud of them. Again, they are highly educated with high morals.

OTH, You are running away from your own brothers. Do you now get the high morals part? 

16 hours ago, beetle said:

@Alam_dar

this.

A lot of people are very bothered aboout this. Although they should also bother about how they are treated post marrying their own kind ,but there is general mistrust.

Any ways...it is not like they are training them to be terrorists.This kind of this is common in all families.

Muslims girls are told to stay away from non muslim guys and hindu girls are told to stay away from non hindu guys .

Even my mom told me not to ever choose  muslim  ,christian  or below my chaste hindu. I turned out fairly okay ...so do others.

This kind of thing is the way rss feel macho.

If they had it in them,they would take up arms to fight terrorists.

They do this kind of stupid drama and then go home and sell  aalo -gobhi.

Girls from minority have started marrying boys from majority. Some are even converting to majority. Although  I agree these cases are less in number there is a gradual increase in these cases. 

6 hours ago, dial_100 said:

I spent my entire life in a family of RSS. My dad is still RSS wala. Even though I stopped it many years ago but I was born there. Now me being part of them, I have every right to criticize them if I like to as I have seen them inside out. If I walk upto any RSS person and talk to them that doesnt go with their ideology, I am positive that I wont be persecuted, I wont be killed, threatened or boycotted. On the other hand they sit and listen to me as much I listen to them. That is my assessment of them, or else I wont even associate myself with those people. I dont associate myself with RSS but some of my best friends are from that background and I am proud of them. Again, they are highly educated with high morals.

OTH, You are running away from your own brothers. Do you now get the high morals part? 

In my HSS whatsapp group, Their was one instance where someone shared what is well known fact about a particular religion. It was immediately objected by senior members as that post was not related to HSS values and poster have refrained since then. 3 years back it was.

7 hours ago, dial_100 said:

Do you think that members of RSS here (at this discussion forum) are highly educated too? And they have high morals too?

Then I pointed out the use of abusive language against me by these respective members, and their continuous use of false accusations against me. 

Have you asked them why they are doing so, despite being highly educated and having the high morals? 

===

As far as RSS as party is concerned, then have you ever been to the gatherings of Tableeghi Jamaat and have you seen how nicely they behave? 

I could only tell you that Tableeghi Jamaat has a magic upon all Muslims, and once any one attend their Majlis, then it is very difficult to come out of their magic behaviour. Even the Europeans attending the Tableeghi Jamaat are often accepting Islam due to their nice behaviour. 

But all this nice behaviour goes into the dustbin when one starts to confront them, and starts to criticize them. 

According to my observation, the heavy MAJORITY of RSS and Bajrang dal are not tolerant, but extremely intolerant. And perhaps the big majority is also not so much educated. 

7 hours ago, dial_100 said:

My brothers are only those who respect the humanity. 

As far as Muslims are concerned, then they are Muslims and not my brothers. 

Unfortunately, I see this same intolerance in the fanatic Hindus too as I see in the Muslims. Both claim that their religions have high morals, but both act totally contrary to it. 

2 hours ago, Straight Drive said:

Girls from minority have started marrying boys from majority. Some are even converting to majority. Although  I agree these cases are less in number there is a gradual increase in these cases. 

I very highly encourage inter-race, inter-communities, inter-religious marriages. This is the BEST way of integration of a society. 

A human has to be seen as human first. 

Love is universal, and should not be limited to a race or community or religion. 

A society has to be broad minded enough and liberal enough to accommodate such marriages. 

4 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

Do you think that members of RSS here (at this discussion forum) are highly educated too? And they have high morals too?

Then I pointed out the use of abusive language against me by these respective members, and their continuous use of false accusations against me. 

Have you asked them why they are doing so, despite being highly educated and having the high morals? 

===

As far as RSS as party is concerned, then have you ever been to the gatherings of Tableeghi Jamaat and have you seen how nicely they behave? 

I could only tell you that Tableeghi Jamaat has a magic upon all Muslims, and once any one attend their Majlis, then it is very difficult to come out of their magic behaviour. Even the Europeans attending the Tableeghi Jamaat are often accepting Islam due to their nice behaviour. 

But all this nice behaviour goes into the dustbin when one starts to confront them, and starts to criticize them. 

According to my observation, the heavy MAJORITY of RSS and Bajrang dal are not tolerant, but extremely intolerant. And perhaps the big majority is also not so much educated. 

My brothers are only those who respect the humanity. 

As far as Muslims are concerned, then they are Muslims and not my brothers. 

Unfortunately, I see this same intolerance in the fanatic Hindus too as I see in the Muslims. Both claim that their religions have high morals, but both act totally contrary to it. 

Can the moderators ban this guy who continues to talk against Hinduism as well as against RSS. I am avoiding this brainwashed person but he is continuing to spread malice.

10 hours ago, Tibarn said:

2) Proud of these ladies take their defense into their own hands. Matas are always depicted with weapons for a reason. Hopefully more women get self-defense training and abandon this learned meekness!

Nothing wrong in self-defence. But hiding the offensive hatred filled terrorist education in name of self-defence is wrong. 

Forces (female) should be formed on the state level, and they should follow the State constitution and law. No individual group should be allowed to operate above the law. If extremist Muslims are a threat, then it should be the whole society who has to strengthen the state to neutralize this threat. 

3) One is supposed to believe that Yindoos are intolerant for deciding to not be friends with people who effectively hate them already. Looks like Yindoos don't even have the right to dislike/refuse to associate with people who think that they deserve an eternity of torture in hellfire. :phehe: 

As much as I am against Islam, but reality is this that such hatred teachings are present in books of all religions. Either it is bible or the Hindu sacred texts, you will always find such hatred teachings against the humanity. Even if these teachings are not present, still people make such things Halal for them in name of different lame excuses. For example, great Buddah taught to respect humanity, but the buddhists of Burma are involved in genocide of Rohingyas today. 

Telling your kids that whole community, including their children are hatred filled monsters is a big big crime on your part. By doing so, you are yourself turning your kids into hatred filled monsters. 

Edit

Oh sorry, I missed the part about Akhand Bharat. Well, that is the future whether anyone likes it or not. Yeh Sankalp Humara Hai B->

Modern times demands we teach our kids love and peace and tolerance and make this world beautiful and colourful for them. 

With dominance filled mind, you will even get difficulties to keep South Indian States together today. Times have changed. Live and let others live is the best policy.