44 personnel martyred in terror attack on CRPF convoy in Jammu and Kashmir's Pulwama

vayuu1

17 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

Mughals came in 16th century.

Islamic invasions started from 711 AD.

By the end of 800s , Sindh was completely Islamized. Why did Rajasthan remain safe for all those years? 

You speak of Rana Pratap , I name you countless many warriors before him who resisted the rising tide of Islamic expansion

Hindu Shahis of Kabul

Pratihara Kings such as Nagbhatta and Mihirbhoja 

Bappa Rawal and his House of Gohil 

Parmars of MP 

Vidhyadhar Chandela of Kalinjar who was the only ruler to defeat Ghaznavi 

Solankis of Gujarat(including the famous Bhimdev Solanki who fought till his last breath to save Somnath temple from hordes of Ghaznavi)

Chauhans of Shakhambhari(Did Prithviraj also give his daughter to Gouri?)

Gaharwars of Kannauj

Again Chauhans of Ranthambhaur (Hammir Deva who was responsible for badly defeating both Jalaluddin and his nephew and successor Alauddin)

Ratan Singh and others from Chittor(Seen Padmavat Im sure) 

Bhattis of Jaiselmer(Famous Mulraj Bhati who beat the **** out of Feroz Tughlaq)

Rana Kumbha of Mewar

Rana Sanga of Mewar 

Rao Maldeo of Jodhpur who was the only worthy rival of Sher Shah Suri and controlled half of North India at that time.

Rathores of Jodhpur (From Rao Jodha to Rao Chandrasen who heroically battled Akbar all his life)

I have only touched the tip of the iceberg naming only the famous Kings.

Should I start quoting the minor ones as well?

BTW ,Speaking of marriages , the first such great marriage was between Feroz Shah Bahmani and daughter of Deva Raya 1st of Vijaynagar in 14th century and was celebrated with quite a pomp. I can quote the historians if you want but I'm not sure you are really interested in that since Rajputs seem to be the favorite punching bag topic for every pseudo intellectual Indian.

Seriously? You want to take that route?

Firstly I think you are misinterpreting what I am saying. In our history the  focus has been too much on Mughals. Rajput kings and to some extent Marathas (who I still don’t think get enough credit either) are shown as the torchbearers of Hinduism. In fact Rajputs are shown as beacons of secularism due to the political alliances. So for every Rana Pratap we have a Mann Singh which is inevitable.

There are plenty of tales of valor that broke the back of Muglas and Islamic rule.

Edited by maniac

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

Congress mouthpiece is calling him a Dhoni fan FFS :facepalm:.

Oh My God,  another Patriot Youth being forced to take up arms against the very state he supported due to atrocities of the Indian Army. 

It's always either the fault of the Hindus or the Indian Army , the Muslim is always  innocent and oppressed. 

6 minutes ago, maniac said:

Double edged sword with scum like Sheila Rashid. They will spew venom but if action is taken it will look bad too. Need such voices to show the world that India has a freedom speech etc. and there is acceptance for such crap.

However the best way to deal with scum like this is the way Teesta Seetalvad was handled. Make them totally irrelevant by showing their hypocrisy and bursting their bubble. Pretty Sure this Sheila has a lot of skeletons in her closet.

She has already been exposed once. She ran away from Twitter with her tail between her legs. But later shamelessly came back as if nothing had happened. 

1 minute ago, maniac said:

Seriously? You want to take that route?

why are you making this a North vs South thing?

Firstly I think you are misinterpreting what I am saying. In our history the  focus has been too much on Mughals. Rajput kings and to some extent Marathas (who I still don’t think get enough credit either) are shown as the torchbearers of Hinduism. In fact Rajputs are shown as beacons of secularism due to the political alliances. So for every Rana Pratap we have a Mann Singh. There are plenty of tales of valor that broke the back of Muglas and Islamic rule.

Erm dude you are the one who started the generalization game to start with.

Now hear few things out 

1) Both Marathas and Vijaynagar are adequately represented If you care to read the history books in India. Vijaynagar has 2-3 chapters exclusively dedicated to them in about all History course books I have read. Similarly Marathas feature heavily in later medieval India after their unification under Shivaji. In fact period from 1707 to 1857 is talked mostly with Marathas in mind .

Maybe read an actual book first?

2) No Rajputs were always considered Hindu leaders first and foremost. Read Shivaji's letter to Aurangzeb where he berates him for imposing Jaziya again and consents to give the poll tax only if he has balls enough to collect the same tax from Maharana Raj Singh of Mewar whom he calls Hinduva Suraj.

3) FGS , Mughals rolled up in 16th century . There's vast period of History before that as well. Why are you so fixated on them?

7 minutes ago, rageaddict said:

Oh My God,  another Patriot Youth being forced to take up arms against the very state he supported due to atrocities of the Indian Army. 

It's always either the fault of the Hindus or the Indian Army , the Muslim is always  innocent and oppressed. 

I am 100 percent sure each and every statement made by his father is a lie. This is how these separatist bastards go on about their business. Sympathy, victimisation, misguidance bullshit

I think I have never seen people this angry probably during fight against corruption, so much anger where ever I went, whom ever I met, I genuinely feel all the issues are left way behind right now it doesn't matter if you are farmer or a student or a business holder or a engineer or whatever the fact of the matter is people only want one thing revenge, people who were criticizing Modi are fully backing him now and want him to teach terrorists a lesson, the ball is in his court and I am sure he realize this as well opposition is clueless and rattled and has no option but to support him, the lines have been drawn and army has been given the freedom to take call, I have a feeling they are more than up for it and we might soon see something big happening. 

Guwahati Professor suspended over facebook post on Pulwama attack

http://www.newindianexpress.com/nation/2019/feb/17/guwahati-teacher-suspended-over-facebook-post-on-pulwama-attack-1939915.html?utm_campaign=fullarticle&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=inshorts

Guys this is the same Banarjee I was talking about earlier. A friend of mine is responsible for taking her down.

Cheers:isalute:

Edited by Stradlater

7 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

Guwahati Professor suspended over facebook post on Pulwama attack

http://www.newindianexpress.com/nation/2019/feb/17/guwahati-teacher-suspended-over-facebook-post-on-pulwama-attack-1939915.html?utm_campaign=fullarticle&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=inshorts

Guys this is the same Banarjee I was talking about earlier. A friend of mine is responsible for taking her down.

Cheers:isalute:

Well done to your friend but as @Jimmy Cliff noted in an earlier post, too many snakes in support of the likes of Papri Banerjee.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

LOL they can't even keep a nobody like this Son Papri in jail for 24 hrs. Sheila etc toh door ki baat hai. These vermin will continue to spew venom 24*7 from all their holes.

Edited by Gollum

33 minutes ago, vayuu1 said:

Bhai Israel has clearly said they are ready to give any type of support to India read the line any type. 

The Israelis even wanted to bomb Kahuta in 1980s to deter their nuclear program. All Israelis wanted was airbase in India for refueling to attack. But Indira Gandhi did not agree with the Israelis. She thought it will lead to an all out war with Pak again just like '71.

Look what has transpired since then, Pakistan being weak in terms of traditional power compared to India shamelessly brandishes its nuclear weapons like a video game console. Pakistanis have been superstars in nuclear proliferation, the current problem with N. Korea & Iran exponentially compounded by them. 

1 minute ago, Gollum said:

Well done to your friend but as @Jimmy Cliff noted in an earlier post, too many snakes in support of the likes of Papri Banerjee.

Koi dikkat nahin hai. This way we get to know who the real aastin k saanp are.

Btw I don't know if you follow Anshul Saxena on Twitter/FB , but that guy has done a tremendous job in exposing the real face of these mofos .

17 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

Btw I don't know if you follow Anshul Saxena on Twitter/FB , but that guy has done a tremendous job in exposing the real face of these mofos .

Anshul Saxena is doing a great job. Earlier I though he was a fake news peddler or IT cell member but I checked many of his tweets and everything was backed by proof, news links. It is remarkable how many stories are missed in English sources but picked up in vernacular press, in his case Hindi. 

Edited by Gollum

11 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

Yeah, he got one Mazhar Hashmi arrested too. Abhi uski dhulai ho rahivhai Gopal Ganj p.S.

6 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

Moderate Muslim is a misnomer. You are either one or you are not. End of.

As per their own religious definitions.....and their book is unamendable, so no scope for change in the future. No wonder someone like Abdul Kalam was criticized so harshly by the Islamic religious leaders....for all purposes he was excommunicated from Islam. When they changed the name of Aurangzeb Road to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Road, that pissed off so many Muslims.

Edited by Gollum