44 personnel martyred in terror attack on CRPF convoy in Jammu and Kashmir's Pulwama

vayuu1

Again members of a particular peaceful community (not all but some) spewing venom against the Pulwama martyrs on SM, mocking them, saying they are glad, pro-Pak statements.......the usual. How long must Mother India bear the weight of filth like them? 

Edited by Gollum

14 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Im even surprised the Government needs opposition parties' approval to build a memorial for fallen Indian Army personnel. They should stick two fingers at them and make it anyway. Atleast in the west the the parties are united when it comes to the Army of the country esp the US. Looks like opposition in India has taken it upon themselves to oppose the Centre on every thing even if it means honouring the fallen soldiers.

Looks like the opposition has not learnt from two National election defeats that being anti national and anti Army martyrs is giving more votes to BJP. Keep going guys.. Mota bhai will tear you a new one in the 3rd term of BJP government.

1 minute ago, Gollum said:

@speedheat At 9 pm Arnab and his panel debated RaGa's insult to Pulwama martyrs, proper dhulai. Once it is uploaded send the link to your libbu friends. Or better cut off contacts with them :p:

I don't have any liberal friends. I would much rather spend time with my desi buddies than waste my time and energy interacting with the leftist SOBs. 

10 minutes ago, Gollum said:

@speedheat At 9 pm Arnab and his panel debated RaGa's insult to Pulwama martyrs, proper dhulai. Once it is uploaded send the link to your libbu friends. Or better cut off contacts with them :p:

Has already cutoff contacts with them but piggies are in watsapp group with some of  my best friends who are sensible. I am not the admin so can't do anything.

12 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

I don't have any liberal friends. I would much rather spend time with my desi buddies than waste my time and energy interacting with the leftist SOBs. 

1 minute ago, speedheat said:

Has already cutoff contacts with them but piggies are in watsapp group with some of  my best friends who are sensible. I am not the admin so can't do anything.

Me too, have stopped interacting with liberandus, not normal liberals (loonies but not venomous) but those who are ultra left and espouse anti-national views.  A bit painful in the beginning (losing contact with a close cousin and some hostel friends) but now I am at peace, must say the hostility started initially from their side as is common with LW all around the world. And anybody who is against the watan, against Indian armed forces....I won't hesitate to cause harm before parting ways. 

22 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Me too, have stopped interacting with liberandus, not normal liberals (loonies but not venomous) but those who are ultra left and espouse anti-national views.  A bit painful in the beginning (losing contact with a close cousin and some hostel friends) but now I am at peace, must say the hostility started initially from their side as is common with LW all around the world. And anybody who is against the watan, against Indian armed forces....I won't hesitate to cause harm before parting ways. 

My libbu friends were not liberals before. Pro- AAP mr.Dhruv tattie Rathi has poisoned their minds and this is why I wanted AAP to lose Delhi election but unfortunately......

Edited by speedheat

Next Bollywood releases..

Pulwama The untold story: The love story between a Hindu CRPF Jawan and a muslim girl from the valley who got cheated by him and decides to become the handler for the attack. 

Balakot The untold story: The love story between a hindu Airforce pilot and a muslim ISI female operative. She made hime chose between her and the country so thats why he deliberately misses the target and only a few trees are damaged.

#BoycottShikara

Edited by LordPrabhzy

6 hours ago, LordPrabhzy said:

Next Bollywood releases..

Pulwama The untold story: The love story between a Hindu CRPF Jawan and a muslim girl from the valley who got cheated by him and decides to become the handler for the attack. 

Balakot The untold story: The love story between a hindu Airforce pilot and a muslim ISI female operative. She made hime chose between her and the country so thats why he deliberately misses the target and only a few trees are damaged.

#BoycottShikara

It flopped in BO.

Police intercept car with 30 kg explosives, foil attack in J&K’s Pulwama

A few rounds were fired after which the owners of the Santro car abandoned it and fled.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/car-with-explosives-abandoned-in-jammu-and-kashmir-s-pulwama-nia-team-at-spot/story-J6IfkUDYI2Sw7DPzkodm3K.html

Video in the link, controlled explosion. Another tragedy averted by our uniformed heroes. Those *ers need to get it right just once, but our boys must get it right every single time. 

Jaish-e-Mohammed plotted Pulwama repeat, Hizbul assisted; car had 40-45 kg of explosives: Kashmir IGP

https://twitter.com/CestMoiz/status/1266038833113468928?s=20

Great thread. Looks like the ball tampering Jihadi and his cronies have a new strategy now where they will pre-emptively accuse India of staging false flag attacks prior to a major terror "attempt".  This * would have been gloating with "I told you so..." comments had they been successful this time.