Should India play Pakistan in WC now, after the terror attack?

I6MTW

1 hour ago, Late Cut said:

We should play all the games including this one while wearing black arm bands honoring the soldiers and get the ICC to donate all proceedings from this specific game to the soldiers families....and beat the crap out of the Pakistan team. 

Soldiers families dont need donation from India Pakistan game.

But I am taking your suggestion, please explain, which money you are talking about? Where is the money?

I do not particularly like Rajiv Shukla but I think he touched the basics of all this.

As per him.

Step 1 is we must look into and follow procedure when dealing with it. (Think its done)

Step 2 is we must ask ICC to remove Pakistan (Its done)

Step 3 ICC agrees or disagrees.(TBD not before 27th Feb)

Step 4 In case ICC disagrees, then only we can declare we wont play with terroristan.

Edited by mishra

Does the ICC now have BLOOD ON ITS HANDS.

You have to wonder if the ICC kicked Pakistan out of the WC if India would have bombed Pakistan? We will never know now.

Its a shame, the ICC acted so spineless. India MUST continue to BOMB TERRORISTS and KILL THEM IN PAKISTAN.

I wonder when the ICC will react. I attended an India V Pakistan game years ago in Australia and there were fights at the ground. Will be interesting to see if there will be fights in England if this game goes ahead.

Be careful my Indian brothers in England. Those Pakistani people that support terrorism are just as evil.

15 minutes ago, SRT100 said:

Does the ICC now have BLOOD ON ITS HANDS.

You have to wonder if the ICC kicked Pakistan out of the WC if India would have bombed Pakistan? We will never know now.

Its a shame, the ICC acted so spineless. India MUST continue to BOMB TERRORISTS and KILL THEM IN PAKISTAN.

I wonder when the ICC will react. I attended an India V Pakistan game years ago in Australia and there were fights at the ground. Will be interesting to see if there will be fights in England if this game goes ahead.

Be careful my Indian brothers in England. Those Pakistani people that support terrorism are just as evil.

Koi admin is troll par surgical strike karo yaar

Edited by CSK Fan
11 minutes ago, SK_IH said:

Keep up the isolation, now that would be more sweet after this demolition in terror ghettos

Bomb Pakistan and then destroy their cricketing ties. Thats a nuke bomb.

I didnt realise its been 40 years since India last flew a military aircraft over Pakistan. It tells you how much damage the Pakistanis did in killing our brothers earlier this month.