Match Ka Mujrim tracker

maniac

10 minutes ago, maniac said:

Bhuvi was bowling length balls and dumb knuckle balls when the ball was wet. 

I was impressed with his first 2 overs but then he got back to his normal routine. Shami can't be worse than him and he picks you wickets at any time as well.

1 minute ago, Nikola said:

I was impressed with his first 2 overs but then he got back to his normal routine. Shami can't be worse than him and he picks you wickets at any time as well.

His first spell was good.

The 8th over was really bad.

9th ...two dropped catches .

Bad day...but he was not the only one.

Almost everyone had a bad day.

3 minutes ago, beetle said:

His first spell was good.

The 8th over was really bad.

9th ...two dropped catches .

Bad day...but he was not the only one.

Almost everyone had a bad day.

I agree it was bad day for all bowlers but all other bowlers are consistent match winner. Bhuvi in odi's isnt so he will get blame and his death bowling is real issue where he gets smacked easily then what's difference between him & shami? Shami can pick wickets at start & middle overs atleast.

3 minutes ago, Nikola said:

I agree it was bad day for all bowlers but all other bowlers are consistent match winner. Bhuvi in odi's isnt so he will get blame and his death bowling is real issue where he gets smacked easily then what's difference between him & shami? Shami can pick wickets at start & middle overs atleast.

Agree Shami should play ahead of Bhuvi in ODi and test.

Yuzvendra. Good name to have if the objective is to score maximum points in a game of scrabble.

Not of much use in an ODI. I managed to catch only the last 10 odd overs. He always immediately turned back to see where the ball had landed as if he were expecting the batsman to hit a six. Shockingly low levels of confidence and dismal body language.
Lmfaoo

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

My Ranking in order.

1. Captaincy of Kohli

2. Bowling by our bowlers (Chahal & Bhuvi)

3. Poor Fielding

People who are blaming about batting would have happily accepted 358 before start of match.

Chahal is overrated as i said in past. If you attack him he will bowl wide and if batsman tries to reach and miss it will work else he will get smack all around park. Bumrah has looked avg in this series too. Bhuvi looked good at start but again didn't prove me wrong. Had great chance to prove himself as lead bowler to get picked ahead of Shami.

Australia are actually back on track of winning matches and if they win series i think i will consider them as favorites.

41 minutes ago, Nikola said:

My Ranking in order.

1. Captaincy of Kohli

2. Bowling by our bowlers (Chahal & Bhuvi)

3. Poor Fielding

People who are blaming about batting would have happily accepted 358 before start of match.

Chahal is overrated as i said in past. If you attack him he will bowl wide and if batsman tries to reach and miss it will work else he will get smack all around park. Bumrah has looked avg in this series too. Bhuvi looked good at start but again didn't prove me wrong. Had great chance to prove himself as lead bowler to get picked ahead of Shami.

Australia are actually back on track of winning matches and if they win series i think i will consider them as favorites.

Favorites for what the WC I presume? IMO they always start as the top side or joint favorites, you don't become a 5 time WC winning team with 30 odd matches won in a row by playing safe. Aus are the pinnacle of LO cricket & they should always be one of the favs to win the cup. I posted some stats about them previously & their WC record is ridiculous, yet resident experts put this Indian team ahead of them in the pecking order:whack3:

9 hours ago, R!TTER said:

Favorites for what the WC I presume? IMO they always start as the top side or joint favorites, you don't become a 5 time WC winning team with 30 odd matches won in a row by playing safe. Aus are the pinnacle of LO cricket & they should always be one of the favs to win the cup. I posted some stats about them previously & their WC record is ridiculous, yet resident experts put this Indian team ahead of them in the pecking order:whack3:

Only reason i wasn't counting them is their 4 main players Smith, Warner, Starc & Hazlewood have played so much less odi cricket in last 2 years and you can't get back to your best directly in worldcup. Smith & Warner will be coming back from injury and haven't played international cricket for over year.

10 hours ago, maniac said:

Bhuvi was bowling length balls and dumb knuckle balls when the ball was wet. 

Yes he had special liking for the knuckle man,i accept pant missed that stumping but dhawan,jadhav too dropped dollies

I remember a young dhoni too was not as agile with stumpings as he is today,he developed with passage of time

Edited by Suhaan
58 minutes ago, Nikola said:

Only reason i wasn't counting them is their 4 main players Smith, Warner, Starc & Hazlewood have played so much less odi cricket in last 2 years and you can't get back to your best directly in worldcup. Smith & Warner will be coming back from injury and haven't played international cricket for over year.

They have played club cricket & will play IPL, besides you're discounting Smith & Warner & shouldn't count Starc out - the best WC pacer last time, nor Josh or CN. This second string Aus is giving us trouble, pretty sure their first choice squad would be at least the joint favorites again.