Indian airforce conducts airstrikes across the border.

vayuu1

5 hours ago, Number said:

DGISPR today in media briefing said that they will surprise us.

And brought the same old nukes threat by saying "tomorrow PM saab and armed forces chiefs will be meeting NCA. I hope you know what NCA means."

NCA is nukes incharge.

That is their equivalent of.....look what I have in my pants.:rolleyes:

51 minutes ago, Ellipsism said:

I don’t buy that narrative. Simple 

um ok. 

51 minutes ago, Ellipsism said:

That didn’t come out the way I intended. I was referring to the length of the raid, i.e entering Pakistani territory and leaving (2 minutes obviously being hyperbole), rather than the time taken to gun down the terrorists themselves. 

Time taken to gun down terrorists ?!

This is not A-10 warthogs flying in vietnam with 2 machine guns abrest going 'daka-daka' from 500 feet in the air. This is precision bombing thats been around from 1991, where each plane locks a bomb on to a static target and presses a button, watches it explode in 3 seconds, locks target on another static location, presses button etc etc. This is not even cutting edge tech anymore, this is how US, Israel, Russia, India, UK, France, China etc. bomb buildings and such. Heck, even Assad's puny air-force does this. 20 planes.. even with only half of them being kitted out as bombers (the rest say are on sentry or jamming duty), this is 10 exploded buildings every 5-6 seconds. 
There is no gunning down going on. This is not vietnam and these are not Apache choppers or A-10 warthogs mowing down people running around in a rice field.

14 hours ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

again, show me ISPR official confirmation. 

thre are two Balakot. one is in kpk.

the other is Balakote is in Azad kashmir near LOC. where IAF claimed to enter. 

google it yourself. 

Check Ghafoora's tweet in the OP. It says Balakot not BalakotE. Your smoke screen is irrelevant.

Edited by motomaverick

4 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

um ok. 

Time taken to gun down terrorists ?!

This is not A-10 warthogs flying in vietnam with 2 machine guns abrest going 'daka-daka' from 500 feet in the air. This is precision bombing thats been around from 1991, where each plane locks a bomb on to a static target and presses a button, watches it explode in 3 seconds, locks target on another static location, presses button etc etc. This is not even cutting edge tech anymore, this is how US, Israel, Russia, India, UK, France, China etc. bomb buildings and such. Heck, even Assad's puny air-force does this. 20 planes.. even with only half of them being kitted out as bombers (the rest say are on sentry or jamming duty), this is 10 exploded buildings every 5-6 seconds. 
There is no gunning down going on. This is not vietnam and these are not Apache choppers or A-10 warthogs mowing down people running around in a rice field.

Umm ok. 

If India did bomb or whatever you want to call it,  300 terrorists release the proof. I don’t know jack **** about militaries or warfare but I’m fairly sure that fighter jets generally have some sort of recording system. Why don’t they just release the footage? 

33 minutes ago, Ellipsism said:

Umm ok. 

If India did bomb or whatever you want to call it,  300 terrorists release the proof. I don’t know jack **** about militaries or warfare but I’m fairly sure that fighter jets generally have some sort of recording system. Why don’t they just release the footage? 

Because we have everything to lose and nothing to gain by publicizing it ? Publicizing it *forces* your military to escalate. They are no match for us conventionally, so for appropriate response, it *forces* your guys to reach for the nuclear button sooner. By not releasing these documents, we get the Pakistani military to go 'hah they blew up a bunch of trees and a few goats, we now infiltrated their defenses and killed 5 Indian troop, 5 hindus for 10 goats and 15 trees ! we win !' 

So works out better for us. 

All but bad news coming in? Pakistani claim they have captured 2 pilots of ours after shooting down our plane.

India says plane mishap and 2 pilots dead. :pray:

We have shot a F-16

Looks like changing LAC is not easy

Edited by mishra

5 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Because we have everything to lose and nothing to gain by publicizing it ? Publicizing it *forces* your military to escalate. They are no match for us conventionally, so for appropriate response, it *forces* your guys to reach for the nuclear button sooner. By not releasing these documents, we get the Pakistani military to go 'hah they blew up a bunch of trees and a few goats, we now infiltrated their defenses and killed 5 Indian troop, 5 hindus for 10 goats and 15 trees ! we win !' 

So works out better for us. 

I don’t see how it can escalate further. Neither country is prepared for a fully fledged war, nor do I think it’ll ever reach the stage of nuclear warfare. 

S***s already getting out of hand 

Times coming for the US, China or Russia to intervene and tell everyone to calm the f**** down 

2 minutes ago, mishra said:

All but bad news coming in? Pakistani claim they have captured 2 pilots of ours after shooting down our plane.

But did we send jets again after yesterday's strike ?

7 minutes ago, Adi BB said:

But did we send jets again after yesterday's strike ?

Apologies. Looks like all pictures and news thats coming to Indian news Channel is only from Pakistani sources. Indian news channels are not getting news from Indian ministry

18 minutes ago, mishra said:

We have shot a F-16

Indian chopper crashed after take of from Srinagar. Both pilots dead.one civilian also dead.

The F 16 shot down by Indian forces.

The pilot was seen parachuting .

The pilot parachuted into pak territory.

The crashed plane is lying between Indian and pak territory.

Edited by beetle