Indian airforce conducts airstrikes across the border.

vayuu1

4 minutes ago, sandeep said:

???? Source please.

As i mentioned in my other post on this thread, Republic TV showed a video clip an hour back. It was video of Parliament of Pakistan, where one of their minister, stood up and said statements. This clip was shown twice. It is shocking and clear how much they back all these people even publicly.

1 minute ago, Straight Drive said:

As i mentioned in my other post on this thread, Republic TV showed a video clip an hour back. It was video of Parliament of Pakistan, where one of their minister, stood up and said statements. This clip was shown twice. It is shocking and clear how much they back all these people even publicly.

Can you transcribe what the pak pol said? 

37 minutes ago, Straight Drive said:

Pak minister who acknowledged terro camp being destroyed refers Azhar Masood as Azhar Sahab :facepalm:

I have seen them say Hafiz saeed sahab as well. I think it is the same guy who keeps getting owned by Arnab like a punching bag but keeps coming back. The bald guy who speaks in a weird accent "Moody deishatgard hai' "Moody Musalmano ka Qatil hai" Moody....."

1 hour ago, Straight Drive said:

Pakistan minister finally acknowledged the attack by India destroyed the camp. The video footage being shown by Republic TV. Not that we needed the video though to be convinced.

Now this is some news.

Source or video links please.

14 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Can you transcribe what the pak pol said? 

In the clip which was shown, the minister said there were  fighters which came in pakistan territory. He also referred to some structure belonging to Azhar Massod - that was when he said Azhar sahab when referring to some property / structure owned by him (i dont exactly recall the type of structure he mentioned). He did say one more sentence but i would need to see the clip again to comment further. You may try searching it on Republic TV's website if they upload it.

Edited by Straight Drive

11 minutes ago, maniac said:

I have seen them say Hafiz saeed sahab as well. I think it is the same guy who keeps getting owned by Arnab like a punching bag but keeps coming back. The bald guy who speaks in a weird accent "Moody deishatgard hai' "Moody Musalmano ka Qatil hai" Moody....."

Shocking that all those types are being referred as Sahab. I though this was one of instance.