Pakistan "retaliates" after IAF violation,loses one F-16

Asim

14 minutes ago, mishra said:

Thinking after war hysteria, Lets not dishearten our selves. We lost one jet. They lost one jet.

We have one pilot in their custody. Since he has been on tele, Its allmost official acknowldgement hence he will and must be returned via red cross. We are not sure about fate of their Pilot.

They have tried to attack our military installation. Lets do some diplomatic work and respond to aggression accordingly

It is good we are losing MiG. It's useless as its outdated and has seen lot of pilot deaths due to technical crashings.

We got their one drone worth 15 million $ and a fighter plane which would be nearly 20 million $. It won't survive war with 6 billion $ reserves. Pakistan knows this and Imran is hence repeatedly seeking peace talks. Even China has deserted them today as far as this war is concerned.

Edited by Straight Drive

It is good we are losing MiG. It's useless as its outdated and has seen lot of pilot deaths due to technical crashings.

We got their one drone worth 15 million $ and a fighter plane which would be nearly 20 million $. It won't survive war with 6 billion $ reserves. Pakistan knows this and Imran is hence repeatedly seeking peace talks. Even China has deserted them today as far as this war is concerned.

LCA Should have replaced those migs but due to Development delays we are stuck with junk.

2 minutes ago, CG said:

LCA Should have replaced those migs but due to Development delays we are stuck with junk.

I am hearing of plane crashes since 1971 war. At times there used to be 3 place crashes in month, such was the technology then. Lives of many armymen could be saved had decissions been taken without corruption.

Luckily we upgraded Mirage 2000 in year 2004 which has not made it obsolete yet and can be used for Laser guided bombing. Rafale is a must. Luckily this war is with Pakistan - a country we have defeated in all previous wars and is strugglign to survive even without a war. We will screw them in this one too. But we do need advanced fighters like Rafale to tackle conflicts with countries like China which will be much tougher war opponents if the situation arises.

I am hearing of plane crashes since 1971 war. At times there used to be 3 place crashes in month, such was the technology then. Lives of many armymen could be saved had decissions been taken without corruption.

Luckily we upgraded Mirage 2000 in year 2004 which has not made it obsolete yet and can be used for Laser guided bombing. Rafale is a must. Luckily this war is with Pakistan - a country we have defeated in all previous wars and is strugglign to survive even without a war. We will screw them in this one too. But we do need advanced fighters like Rafale to tackle conflicts with countries like China which will be much tougher war opponents if the situation arises.

Yes but We need lca to boost the Squadron count.Rafale are expensive and are top of line.

30 minutes ago, Straight Drive said:

I have my doubts if Modi is weak PM. Once its diplomatically and globally declared as direct attack on India, he will react. It took 12 days to react to Pulwama. So, wait and watch

15 minutes ago, CG said:

Yes but We need lca to boost the Squadron count.Rafale are expensive and are top of line.

Mirage and Sukhoi are the Light Combat Aircrafts which we have used in this week. Jaguar is the other lCA we haven't used. We have enough count / squadrons of those to handle Pakistan in this war. Although, we are not having the 42 squadrons ready yet. The last i read we have 32 operational squadrons  (16-18 fighters per squadron). Due to technical crashes of both MiG models, we need to replenish the damaged count as well. The governments have failed to maitain the optimal levels. We do need more LCA (HAL Tejas is now combat ready with operational clearances in place) as well as MCA apart from the Rafales that is already on the buy list.

And when we had ordered 36 rafales for 58,000 crores recently, however the case though is being heard by SC. We could have had some units of Rafales delivered by this Septmeber if there wasnt any political hiccup.

Edited by Straight Drive

41 minutes ago, Asim said:

I know our pilot has crossed the border to shoot down your F-16. Both aircraft was inside your controlled territory

chai pilaavo. Biryani khillavo. Phir bhej dena. Mig-21 ka hamako koyee dukh nahi hai. Not sure if f-16 was hit by your anti aircraft guns.

2 minutes ago, Gollum said:

I am sure they are treating WC Abhinandan well because he is on record now. If they mistreat him, it will reflect badly in front of the global community. But unknown prisoners won't have it easy. 

I have to say that in 1971 they were atleast better prepared than how they are now. This war seems to be a joke. Pakistan asking for neogtiations right from Modi announced strikes. At least one offer to stop war every day by Pak. This didn't happen even in 1971.

2 minutes ago, beetle said:

India just has to position a few war ships in the right place to hasten the process.

Time for some  'exercises' by the western fleet.

Yeah, Pak is very bad at navy and hence they are not provoking Indian navy although we are superior to their navy, army and airforce. India invovling the navy will be enough for Pakistan to lose this war as well. They cannot fight on all three fronts with us simultaneously.