In the light of Pakistan's devious (but thoroughly expected) and severely edited video of WC Abhi, India MUST release evidence of the casualties of the strike

Dil Dil India

9 minutes ago, zen said:

Let's take IAF words for this. Or we have to question every time they say we killed x or our soldiers got killed  .... If they have to release more, let them do it per their timeline .... this is no court where a verdict needs to be given. Ind has sent the message 

One release of URI attack video was released after 2 years, isn't it. I think government will take time to release these ones as well, given the past .

My position is similar to @King Tendulkar's. I hate sickulars and commies (as you all probably know by now), but we need to understand that credibility is at stake here. I have full faith in our forces, but I can't help but feel Pak have played their hand better with all the propaganda in this case and that is why we need to shut them up by showing evidence. And for people saying absurdly stupid chit like "they went their to hit targets, not take selfies" please read about fighter jets FFS. Show the evidence and shut their mouths. Modi's own statement today has muddied the waters ...the pilot project thing that he said...I don't know what to make of it...plus there are news coming in from sickulars and libarandus that satellite images indicate we didn't strike..we need to shut these dogs up and that can be done by releasing evidence.

3 minutes ago, putrevus said:

This is not on war in terror, you dont have cup of coffee and say we had war on terror. 

2 minutes ago, Jatboy said:

Where is the war on Terror? When it was the time for war he sent a dossier and was busy in Booth mazboooti. 

If the dossier diplomacy is the way forward then what was this Tamasha for? 

And today is Feb 29 

5 minutes ago, putrevus said:

That is a point but these videos from that distance will be thru infrared cameras , I don't think  they can put faces to it.That is my view , I might be wrong.

Just have a look at surgical strike video for reference. UAV methodnto capture video.

https://www.indiatoday.in/india/story/surgical-strikes-new-video-1350675-2018-09-27

4 minutes ago, Straight Drive said:

One release of URI attack video was released after 2 years, isn't it. I think government will take time to release these ones as well, given the past .

What exactly did URI attacks accomplish?? who was PM then??

1 minute ago, Jatboy said:

As per Modi Bhakt calendar. 

While nation is happy with the initiative of the PM and operational abilities of the armed forces to take down JeM camp, you are upset about people appreciating Modi for it .... At least, be happy for a short while! 

Just now, Jatboy said:

Nation is sad when they saw the Pilot in Pakistan hands and a crashed Mig. Nation blood was boiling to go for all out war but Modi sent a dossier instead of Brahmos. I guess BoothMazbooti conference was too important.

That does not add up. You are sad because a pilot crashed defending Ind and then want an all out war where more soldiers can get captured / killed  .... Appears as if only fools are supporting/voting for parties such as Congress 

25 minutes ago, putrevus said:

This is not on war in terror, you dont have cup of coffee and say we had war on terror. 

We call it a non-military pre-emptive strike. They asked for JeM involvement after the strike and hence the dossier was given. This is a Pilot project as Modi says. If there is another attack, Modi reserves the right to attack or if Pak checks it's act, we can avoid conflict. So, this action serves as a deterrent before they act bad again. 

2 minutes ago, Jatboy said:

Surgical strike was done to prove a point to Pakistan but they didn’t buy India’s point and end up capturing one IAF pilot and destroying one Mig in retaliaton. 

Why India backed out of any further action to prove its point? Because the chaddi wearing Leader had to go to BoothMazboot conference and end up sending a dossier.

Because topi wearing chootiyes were always up in arms in whatever he does,  He was waiting for pilot to be returned and went about his business, ignoring the missed calls that Impotent STD Khan was making all day to reach out to him.

3 minutes ago, Jatboy said:

Surgical strike was done to prove a point to Pakistan but they didn’t buy India’s point and end up capturing one IAF pilot and destroying one Mig in retaliaton. 

That is factually incorrect 

Surgical strike did prove a point, forcing Pak to scramble some place in to Ind. Mig was there to safeguard Ind. It took down a F16 and crashed in a dogfight in PoK. The pilot was returned as Pak fear Ind. 

Why India backed out of any further action to prove its point? Because the chaddi wearing Leader had to go to BoothMazboot conference and end up sending a dossier.

If you want to stress on election, may be see it as Modi trying to defeat enemies of Ind internally as well through elections 

I despise our media and Modi is no saint, just another politician at the end of the day. But ultimately it boils down to whether you believe our armed forces or not. I trust them and don't need any proof from them. Pak!s are the most despicable propagandists in the world and India has a huge dhimmi population, add 2+2 and no wonder we are seeing such extreme reactions online. If you doubt your army, believe the dishonest enemy more than yours, you are already on the losing side. Pak has played the PR and infowars perfectly (our idiots in media too were of great help) but in such an endeavor they will trump even USA and China, lying is part of their existence like breathing. 

Edited by Gollum

10 minutes ago, Jatboy said:

For the 100th time, who said India backed out ? You congis don't even have the shame to admit your loyalties, making up conclusions first and then spinning tales to suit the imaginary conclusions.

10 minutes ago, Gollum said:

I despise our media and Modi is no saint, just another politician at the end of the day. But ultimately it boils down to whether you believe our armed forces or not. I trust them and don't need any proof from them. Pak!s are the most despicable propagandists in the world and India has a huge dhimmi population, add 2+2 and no wonder we are seeing such extreme reactions online. If you doubt your army, believe the dishonest enemy more than yours, you are already on the losing side. Pak has played the PR and infowars perfectly (our idiots in media too were of great help) but in such an endeavor they will trump even USA and China, lying is part of their existence like breathing. 

Online count is very less, in fact nothing to the Indian population. So online reactions either in support or opposition mean nothing. The true feelings will be seen in elections. The elections will tell the story how Indiam majority feels rather than few posts on ICF or few thousand tweets. None of aged people trust Pakistan, let alone Pakistani propaganda. I don't think even the new generation is dumb enough to fall to the propaganda of Naya Pakistan and related PR.

Edited by Straight Drive

1 hour ago, Jatboy said:

Forces are in the hands of sick politicians like Modi. If he can corrupt most of the institutions of India why do you think Army is immune to him? 

if there is a proof he need to show. Actually there are reports coming that satellite images show there was no Surgical strike. India is become a joke infornt of the world because of this Jocker PM.

Well, when the smart, honest and country's loving boy comes to power, he can set an SIT and get it investigated. If found guilty then roll some heads. We are democracy and we $king have more rights for anti-nationals than anybody else. So there you have it.

Until then, thats the way it is going to be. Too bad, this jocker PM is coming back for next term as well. I am happy but I feel for you man. You will have to tolerate him for another 5 years. 

8 hours ago, Jatboy said:

Forces are in the hands of sick politicians like Modi. If he can corrupt most of the institutions of India why do you think Army is immune to him? 

if there is a proof he need to show. Actually there are reports coming that satellite images show there was no Surgical strike. India is become a joke infornt of the world because of this Jocker PM.

Do you have the proof. If not,you are the puppet in the hands of pakistan.