Psyche of a Muslim kid

vayuu1

On 3/5/2019 at 9:36 AM, Mariyam said:

I'm afraid the part in bold just isn't true. Muslims in India are poorer than Hindus. And fare worse on most HDI parameters. Muslims are more urban, but not better off by any stretch. 

Take a look at the Sachar committee report. And what are these special privileges that you speak of? 

muslims are relatively poor , because vast majority of the indian muslims are from poor states like up , bihar and bengal .. 

4 hours ago, rtmohanlal said:

Have given the answer already .Noting more to add.. If I am financially poor   & not good at studies  , work hard in any labour job  and earn money  and save it .If I am financially poor   & good at studies   earn a govt:  or good company job, work hard and earn money  and save it.Simple ... No one is deliberately  blocking  any one from such matters.

And the bolder part is utter nonsense, as if some body is  deliberately acting behind it.

In real world, it is not possible. 

The RW Hindutva mindset is present in every field and every business in India, which will keep on blocking the jobs and chances to progress to the Muslims in every field. Especially, the private business is now mostly owned by the Hindus and even the Secular Business men will not risk hiring Muslims due to the pressure of the Hindutva Forces. 

In simple words, Muslims, even if eligible for any post, but they are not WELCOME. 

With this, I again return to that conclusion, that Muslims are not considered as equal Humans in the present Indian society, but the 2nd or  the 3rd class citizens. It is obvious intention of the RW (at least of big part, if not all) to keep them backward.

Edited by Alam_dar

1 hour ago, Alam_dar said:

The RW Hindutva mindset is present in every field and every business in India, which will keep on blocking the jobs and chances to progress to the Muslims in every field. Especially, the private business is now mostly owned by the Hindus and even the Secular Business men will not risk hiring Muslims due to the pressure of the Hindutva Forces. 

In simple words, Muslims, even if eligible for any post, but they are not WELCOME. 

With this, I again return to that conclusion, that Muslims are not considered as equal Humans in the present Indian society, but the 2nd or  the 3rd class citizens. It is obvious intention of the RW (at least of big part, if not all) to keep them backward.

if such a mind set  among  Hindus is getting firmer, then muslims themselves are to be blamed for it. It is a well known fact that the guilt parties in vast majority of the 'pulwama' sort of atrocities  world wide are muslims.   Your 'blind love for religion &  eating habits combined'   , you people in general won't allow others to live in peace.That is the truth. Just take Kashmir and its history. The event happend before 70 years.Peace loving people will never keep on creating disturbances  over a matter which  has happend  before such a lengthy period of time. But you people can't, because of   your blind belief in religion.So you can't blame others for your shortcomings. For instance, I am an ordinary  Hindu, not any extremist or hardcore BJP or any Hindu organisation activist, just an ordinary voter. But if I am to start a firm or business of my own , cent percent sure, will avoid muslims as much as possible.This , because  my general perception    after going on thru day to day events world wide  forces me to act like that.

15 minutes ago, rtmohanlal said:

if such a mind set  among  Hindus is getting firmer, then muslims themselves are to be blamed for it. It is a well known fact that the guilt parties in vast majority of the 'pulwama' sort of atrocities  world wide are muslims.   Your 'blind love for religion &  eating habits combined'   , you people in general won't allow others to live in peace.That is the truth. Just take Kashmir and its history. The event happend before 70 years.Peace loving people will never keep on creating disturbances  over a matter which  has happend  before such a lengthy period of time. But you people can't, because of   your blind belief in religion.So you can't blame others for your shortcomings. For instance, I am an ordinary  Hindu, not any extremist or hardcore BJP or any Hindu organisation activist, just an ordinary voter. But if I am to start a firm or business of my own , cent percent sure, will avoid muslims as much as possible.This , because  my general perception    after going on thru day to day events world wide  forces me to act like that.

I have no solution to the Muslim fanaticism or the evils of Islam. 

But I know that other side should not be RW saffron brigade, but it should be the whole Indian society, united against the Muslim extremism. 

The Hindutva is in itself a problem, and brining a lot of negative to the Indian society, and showing no signs of reformation, but going towards worst. 

Even if there is no other choice and people have to support BJP, still BJP should be criticized severely for it's extreme right wing part, and it should be pushed towards the centre. Education and progress should be the main signs of BJP, and not the communal politics. 

At moment, BJP is travelling in the inverse direction. Earlier Vajpaye like leaders were moderates. But now we see Yogi as the face of BJP, which is not good for India, and BJP itself. 

32 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

But I know that other side should not be RW saffron brigade, but it should be the whole Indian society, united against the Muslim extremism. 

We are getting there. Hence non-Hindu atheists like me are throwing their lot with the BJP. 

The Hindutva is in itself a problem, and brining a lot of negative to the Indian society, and showing no signs of reformation, but going towards worst. 

Sure. But the enemy of my enemy is my friend, especially when the enemy of my enemy is a far superior option. 

At moment, BJP is travelling in the inverse direction. Earlier Vajpaye like leaders were moderates. But now we see Yogi as the face of BJP, which is not good for India, and BJP itself. 

"Sometimes a great evil is born in the world to do a great good" - Buddha. 

2 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

Wow, we were told that education, freebies would solve the Muslim extremism but obvious it hasn't worked.  So now, let's just diminish, malign the other religion. So let's start by banning Idol worship?

As long as people like yourself think you and your religion are the default victims in everything, it's a lost cause.

4 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

The above is nothing more than nonsense hate for hindus spewed by a former muslim Pakistani who's never even been to India. 

2 hours ago, someone said:

Wow, we were told that education, freebies would solve the Muslim extremism but obvious it hasn't worked.  So now, let's just diminish, malign the other religion. So let's start by banning Idol worship?

As long as people like yourself think you and your religion are the default victims in everything, it's a lost cause.

Unfortunately, the  education is not going to solve the problem of Extremist Muslims. We have already seen enough of education of Muslims in the West, but it didn't work in case of the extremists. 

The only education which could work, is direct criticism upon the religion of Islam. And then this criticism should come from the atheists, otherwise it fails while Muslims start quoting books of other religions. 

But majority of population is not extremist. Not even among Muslims. They are simple people who want to live a happy life. In present set up, they are getting the collective punishment too in form of fears and no employment, which is unfortunate. 

A balance should be found. While the non-balanced response in form of saffron brigade will only complicate the things and make even the extremist Muslims to appear as Mazlooms. 

@coffee_rules

Let us make a distinction between a vote bait and a privilege. On these very forums, I've written before how the Haj subsidy (now defunct) was actually an Air India bailout package.  I was responding to @rtmohanlal when he said Muslims are better off. They simply aren't for a whole variety of reasons. I was stating facts, not shifting blame.

In fact on almost all HDI indices, except for female:male ratio in the 0-5 age group, Muslims lag behind the national average and Hindus. Definitely not my idea of a privileged set. 

Edited by Mariyam

21 hours ago, Straight Drive said:

The poverty of Muslims imo is because only males in most families do job. The women do not contribute to family income in lot of cases. There is no data to support this but just an observation.

The other reason is the male has too many people to support on his own income. They have 2 and more kids in most cases. Also, most of them are not as well educated to hold good posts which probably makes things more difficult, more so in a time when costs are increasing year by year.

It is ridiculous to blame others for the poverty. They do need to introspect themselves. Having kids for fun and then realizing they cannot support even half of them is not going to solve the problems.

Muslims aren't homogeneous and women participation in the work force in India is more class dependent than religion dependent.

The urban poor/ lower middle class women almost always work. Doing menial tasks/ as domestic helps. 

I do not think 'Muslims' blame others for their poverty. I have never come across this phenomenon. In fact, in the Indian context. I've never seen blaming the 'other' for poverty as a political tool either.

17 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

Even if there is no other choice and people have to support BJP, still BJP should be criticized severely for it's extreme right wing part, and it should be pushed towards the centre. Education and progress should be the main signs of BJP, and not the communal politics. 

Thru my earlier posts ,  I have  clearly briefed  the 'general muslim mentality' that has been both in India and Pakistan & 'Hindu mentality '  that has been in India  till this point of time. Based on that there is no doubt that muslims , because of their blind love for religion can't accept others. What has happend to Hindus in Pakistan and Kashmiri pandits emphatically underlines  my point. Naturally HIndus who have been watching all these procedures  thru out all these  years ever since 1947  would reach to their own conclusions and hence will be forced to develop a sense of  'insecure attitude' towards muslims  . Here there is no point in blaming  BJP or any other political party.People in all parties too are humans  and there would be good and evil there too. Some may use this for their own selfish motives, but that has nothing to do with  the general  ever growing sense of  'insecure' Hindu attitude  towards muslims.  

People(who ever they might be) get  brutally murdered with their body parts scattered  to all parts unexpectedly as has happend in Pulwama.This sort of killing is  not at all are fit for a civilized society, infact even animals are far better than this.All this for a cause which is equivalent to 'creating a problem out of nothing'.That being the case, you expect  'ordinary Hindu  psyche' not  to grow  a sense of 'insecure'  attitude towards muslims???? Then you are kidding. 

Edited by rtmohanlal

7 hours ago, rtmohanlal said:

Thru my earlier posts ,  I have  clearly briefed  the 'general muslim mentality' that has been both in India and Pakistan & 'Hindu mentality '  that has been in India  till this point of time. Based on that there is no doubt that muslims , because of their blind love for religion can't accept others. What has happend to Hindus in Pakistan and Kashmiri pandits emphatically underlines  my point. Naturally HIndus who have been watching all these procedures  thru out all these  years ever since 1947  would reach to their own conclusions and hence will be forced to develop a sense of  'insecure attitude' towards muslims  . Here there is no point in blaming  BJP or any other political party.People in all parties too are humans  and there would be good and evil there too. Some may use this for their own selfish motives, but that has nothing to do with  the general  ever growing sense of  'insecure' Hindu attitude  towards muslims.  

People(who ever they might be) get  brutally murdered with their body parts scattered  to all parts unexpectedly as has happend in Pulwama.This sort of killing is  not at all are fit for a civilized society, infact even animals are far better than this.All this for a cause which is equivalent to 'creating a problem out of nothing'.That being the case, you expect  'ordinary Hindu  psyche' not  to grow  a sense of 'insecure'  attitude towards muslims???? Then you are kidding. 

Please try to understand, it is not only the religious Hindus who feel threatened/unsafe due to the extremist Muslim, but even the non-religious Hindus, secularists, other minorities, and even the moderate Muslims feel this threat, and all of them are against the extremist Islam. 

But as response, if a religious Hindutva comes as  reaction, then it is also a negative development. 

Religion should not enter the Politics. Neither Islam, nor Christianity, nor Hinduism. Nothing good could come out of it when religion is used for the politics. This is a very very bad idea, both for the politics and the religion itself too. 

Religion should not be presented by a political party, but only by a non-political religious party. It was a bad idea when BJP started fighting for Ram Mandir. It should have left it to RSS or other pure Hindu religious organisations to fight this case, while all political parties would have said to follow the court decision. 

See I have had many debates with many of my Muslim friends, @Alam_darHinduism is not a polytheist religion, it's a polysect religion, it is the only religion that allows atheist to follow their way of living, also the cast system has been wrongly interpreted, the guys were known by their deeds not by their births, the current system a lot later. 

On 3/8/2019 at 4:01 PM, Alam_dar said:

Ladies & gentlemen, we have proof. What unites a madrassa educated wannabe terrorist p@ki & a so called atheist vegan p@ki ?

Ans: The boogeyman is the evil Hindoo!

Do so many padosis have a rat's brain or are their heads up their arses all the time to come up with $hit all the time :thinking:

1 hour ago, Clarke said:

Ladies & gentlemen, we have proof. What unites a madrassa educated wannabe terrorist p@ki & a so called atheist vegan p@ki ?

Ans: The boogeyman is the evil Hindoo!

Do so many padosis have a rat's brain or are their heads up their arses all the time to come up with $hit all the time :thinking:

Dear friend, all could be forgotten, but not this claim of "VEGAN". :--D

And I think I am a typical Secularist, and I doubt that the Secularists in India will be very much different than me. 

And please don't get offended, but  take these discussions lightly and just enjoy and have fun. 

Edited by Alam_dar

8 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

Dear friend, all could be forgotten, but not this claim of "VEGAN". :--D

And I think I am a typical Secularist, and I doubt that the Secularists in India will be very much different than me. 

And please don't get offended, but  take these discussions lightly and just enjoy and have fun. 

Nonsense! A secular mind wouldn't buy the universally evil Hindu theory that you & your countrymen keep peddling. 

There is no offense, calling out the BS in your posts which have so much in common with the mullah brigade.

3 hours ago, Clarke said:

Nonsense! A secular mind wouldn't buy the universally evil Hindu theory that you & your countrymen keep peddling. 

There is no offense, calling out the BS in your posts which have so much in common with the mullah brigade.

Your opinion is welcome. 

But I strongly disagree with your claim that I consider Hindu People to be universally evil. 

It is absolutely no true. I respect all humans, irrespective of religion or race. 

I only oppose the RW Hindutva policies, which go against the standards of Humanity and Justice in my opinion. 

As far as religions are concerned, then it is a basic right of a person to preach for it, or to criticize it. And I criticize Islam 100s of time more than Hinduism or Christianity. 

Criticizing religion is universal, and followers of every religion should be ready to hear this criticism. I give them the full right to bring their proof and defend and preach what they think is correct, but they should not take the right from others to think critically and to raise their voices. 

1 hour ago, Alam_dar said:

Your opinion is welcome. 

But I strongly disagree with your claim that I consider Hindu People to be universally evil. 

It is absolutely no true. I respect all humans, irrespective of religion or race. 

I only oppose the RW Hindutva policies, which go against the standards of Humanity and Justice in my opinion. 

As far as religions are concerned, then it is a basic right of a person to preach for it, or to criticize it. And I criticize Islam 100s of time more than Hinduism or Christianity. 

Criticizing religion is universal, and followers of every religion should be ready to hear this criticism. I give them the full right to bring their proof and defend and preach what they think is correct, but they should not take the right from others to think critically and to raise their voices. 

Criticizing religion is one thing, coming up with usual gibberish like muslims are not employed by hindus and are treated like 3rd class citizens in India is your hatred of all things hindu. Which generally goes well with being a p@ki. 

Edited by Clarke