Game of Thrones Season 8 Official Trailer

Ankit_sharma03

24 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Jaise aapko zero achi lagi. 

It was a good film n i can debate over it.....but i understand why ppl didnt like it to 

Their were many good films like rockstar, LSD which ppl didnt like at that point but will gain its audience over the year.....same will happen with zero

24 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

This was the only episode I liked this season. It was a poetic culmination. 

what poetic culmination they threw all the arcs out of window 

1 hour ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

It was a good film n i can debate over it.....but i understand why ppl didnt like it to 

Their were many good films like rockstar, LSD which ppl didnt like at that point but will gain its audience over the year.....same will happen with zero

what poetic culmination they threw all the arcs out of window 

But I liked rockstar. It is one of the best Hindi film of this decade. also what are you are talking about? When there is tsunami, everything goes awry. Here fire came as tsunami instead of water.  

Regarding zero, even the creative producer of color yellow who I know pretty well has accepted, Zero was an epic disaster from their part and you are defending it.

Edited by rkt.india

54 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

But I liked rockstar. It is one of the best Hindi film of this decade. also what are you are talking about? When there is tsunami, everything goes awry. Here fire came as tsunami instead of water.  

rockstar at its time went over ppl head due to its structuring 

54 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Regarding zero, even the creative producer of color yellow who I know pretty well has accepted, Zero was an epic disaster from their part and you are defending it.

disaster at box office.....and a humble person wud accept it didnt work and they shud . Much better then producer who are in losses yet they throw success parties.  If u read above i wrote that i understood why didnt work. They wanted to make a fanatsy genre film but his setting has always been very real which didnt work.....anand L rai did the same with ranjhana 2nd half but people still beared it coz it never moved on to fantasy . Good film doesnt mean it ll work, they accepted it was a disaster and producer at the end is answerable to his financer so he has to make sure he chooses something that gets the returns. 

Andaz apna apna was a disastor at its time....so was mera naam joker , even rockstar, rocket singh, luck by chance which were beautiful films that bombed

1 hour ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

disaster at box office.....and a humble person wud accept it didnt work and they shud . Much better then producer who are in losses yet they throw success parties.  If u read above i wrote that i understood why didnt work. They wanted to make a fanatsy genre film but his setting has always been very real which didnt work.....anand L rai did the same with ranjhana 2nd half but people still beared it coz it never moved on to fantasy . Good film doesnt mean it ll work, they accepted it was a disaster and producer at the end is answerable to his financer so he has to make sure he chooses something that gets the returns. 

Andaz apna apna was a disastor at its time....so was mera naam joker , even rockstar, rocket singh, luck by chance which were beautiful films that bombed

He said disaster not by box office but in film making aspects.

Also, Rockstar wasn't a flop.

Edited by rkt.india

7 hours ago, Gollum said:

Show has gone full retard now, what a farce !!!!

they totally threw careful character development and arcs into the dust bin.. Jamie/Danarys/Cerci etc clegane bowl was good and the solid end to Sandor with his father moment and sign off with Aarya and his final desperate killing of his brother, that's a good end. 

Jamie no redemption - danny mad queen - cercei is not a super villan just gets squashed under some stones and dies like a lover with jamie lol. why build them up then?  poor episode. 

they had other legit ways, under power drogon make cercei harder to kill, make danny and john estranged in the process of killing cercei, give cercei a good villans death. No they did not want to do it, they cant satisfy audience they have to be better than that they will be oh so different wow, they wont satisfy audience since they are artistic superior etc. scum fell to their own hype.  GoT was supposed to have a lot of spinoffs i am sure they will have an impact. 

Edited by Vilander

10 hours ago, rkt.india said:

Killings are always needless, still they happen. Same case here.  She turned out to be her father. Genes didn't betray her.  She turned out to be grayest of them all.

everyone turned out as their weakness.

Jamie - loves Cersei the most and does everything for her right or wrong. Danny - is her fathers daughter and gets mad when she finds no love in Westeros , John - always is honourable but has questionable judgement. 

6 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

This is a call u have to take as a film maker that what tone u use.....which can lead a film to result 

As ppl as k here why are most films loud....coz a film making decision is taken keeping audience in mind that it wud appeal to most 

Tone of the film is a film making call and they took 2 tones for one film which made it inconsistent hence disaster 

4 hours ago, rkt.india said:

Also, Rockstar wasn't a flop.

Rockstar was a flop , it didnt cover its huge cost....

You guys have over expectations on things. Every good fantasy story needs a satisfactory ending. May be GOT guys got the expectations so high with all the twists and turns throughout the seasons that even when the final season is all about tying lose ends to give a satisfactory close, people want to over complicate things.

This has been decent so far and the creators are building towards a logical and satisfactory conclusion.

The background score, and graphics have been ATG level already. Acting has been alright.

From all the crap we get from both Bollywood and even Hollywood, this is leagues ahead still. Aur Chahte kya ho @Ankit_sharma03 bhai ?

Red chilies graphics ko GOT ka contract nahi mila kya?

15 minutes ago, maniac said:

The background score, and graphics have been ATG level already. Acting has been alright.

No denying visual n soundtracks are brilliant but its failing big time when it comes to writing

From all the crap we get from both Bollywood and even Hollywood, this is leagues ahead still. Aur Chahte kya ho @Ankit_sharma03 bhai ?

Ofcourse it ....but why compare to other ...it doesnt even stand on it own comparison 

We all fell in love with show coz it was brilliant ....not becoz others are good or bad

If we keep this mindset we shud start accepting avg products . We can accept mediocrity from bollywood in VFX coz of lack of budget but story telling has no excuse . GOT was rich in content till it had GRRM books to go with post that these writer didnt have much to contribute and are fcking up big time

mujhe uss se kya 

For a sec chalo even u make some stupid theory of red chillies not getting contract making me sad.......most of its regular viewers are unhappy....unko kya 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03

41 minutes ago, maniac said:

You guys have over expectations on things. Every good fantasy story needs a satisfactory ending. May be GOT guys got the expectations so high with all the twists and turns throughout the seasons that even when the final season is all about tying lose ends to give a satisfactory close, people want to over complicate things.

This has been decent so far and the creators are building towards a logical and satisfactory conclusion.

I think people are major disappointed because you can notice a precipetous decline in quality of story-telling, character arcs and basic realism in the show since D&D took over the writing and went ahead of GRRM. Its like watching Tendulkar's last year in international cricket: it sucked. Yes, the few cover drives and pulls he played looked brilliant, just like the graphics on the show, but this show is a pale shadow of itself.

Mostly because D&D are proving that they are not good historical fiction writers. 

Take for eg. the whole Missandei capture angle or the Yarra + theon + dorne chicks ambushed by Euron angle. This is so, so lame.  Remember Stannis and the battle of KL ? Tyrion provided the biggest blast in history of westeros and Stannis didn't just flat out die. Why ? because in every single naval battle known to man - from Romans, Greeks, Phoenicians, to Cholas, Brits, Japs,Americans, the one consistent rule of thumb is - the admiral of the fleet sails in the middle or the end of the fleet. NEVER EVER in the lead ship. GRRM knew this. This is why Tryrion could blow up half of Stannis's fleet and not have Stannis die. D&D are clueless. This is why the first shot punches a hole in the ship carrying the most valuable cargo ( the leaders!) in not just 1 but two naval battles.

There are so so many glaring plot holes in the last two seasons, especially this one, that its not funny. Whereas GRRM hooked us on this show due to amazing plot consistency, psychology of characters that make sense and a total ruthlessness of the medieval world that the soft western countries have so far forgotten.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXmQN7rPq8A

see this scene between jamie n joffery....the build up to jamie doing something in the end and having fill up those pages and this is how jamie dies 

Or when jamie sees cersai post her wildfire episode , he sees the mad king in her....and the conflict arises again that can he be the mad king slayer again and this time its his love 

So much to play with and this how u 2 of ur main characters 

Even the fcking stupidity when arya killed night king, they never even collided ...neither arya had much to do with night kind story line ....it was mostly jon n bran...

D&D just did it to surprise audience, they are writing with a thought that what will audience think and doing the opposite. GRRM in one of his interviews has said he never watches audience reaction much as it affects his writing as if audience figures out let them....well done. They didnt make L+R = arya coz ppl were predicted ages ago that it wud be jon snow and it still landed perfectly