Imran Khan's Naya Pakistan

Gollum

First,  best performance in  Asia in controlling covid 19 spread and now this----------, What's going on in IK's Naya Pakistan ? 

Pakistan Stock Exchange named best performing in Asia

Economists say development is signal of economic recovery

At a time when most of the world is still grappling with COVID-19 and its effects on economy, normalcy has almost returned to Pakistan, which is further underpinned by an economic stimulus package, mainly for the industrial and construction sectors.

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/asia-pacific/pakistan-stock-exchange-named-best-performing-in-asia/1960823#:~:text=KARACHI%2C Pakistan,otherwise contracting economy is recovering.

20 minutes ago, First class said:

First,  best performance in  Asia in controlling covid 19 spread and now this----------, What's going on in IK's Naya Pakistan ? 

It's simple really....

Middle class guy earns 20k instead of the usual 30k.... Decline 33% ~  Bad performance.

Roadside bhikari earns 400 instead of the usual 200.  Growth 100% ~ Excellent / best performance. 

You're welcome. :dance:

12 minutes ago, Norman said:

It's simple really....

Middle class guy earns 20k instead of the usual 30k.... Decline 33% ~  Bad performance.

Roadside bhikari earns 400 instead of the usual 200.  Growth 100% ~ Excellent / best performance. 

Facts are there for you to see, how you react to that, its your state of mind,  negative/hate or positive. Nothing bothers me, everyone is free to express his/her opinion. Negativity is not good for mental and physical health , for anyone, just a suggestion. 

14 minutes ago, First class said:

Facts are there for you to see, how you react to that, its your state of mind,  negative/hate or positive. Nothing bothers me, everyone is free to express his/her opinion. Negativity is not good for mental and physical health , for anyone, just a suggestion. 

Dude you just asked this genuine question...

31 minutes ago, Norman said:

What's going on in IK's Naya Pakistan ? 

And as a good samaritan I explained what's going on as you seemed genuinely perplexed.... :dance:

My intention wasn't to bother you. :((

13 minutes ago, First class said:

Pakistan was doing a lot of sacrifices and fighting alongside America for many years until the entire purpose of the war- OBL was in Pakistan’s backyard.

Pakistan was going to March into Delhi in 1971- lo and behold a couple of days later, Bangladesh is officially formed.

Pakistan is probably the only cricket team that has had high standards that allowed back a convicted fixer on a world stage into a playing X1

Assassinations of political figures have happened everywhere but in Pakistan a ex leader is actually killed judiciously.

Pakistan economy, law and order and minority rights are world famous and not to forget the elite most wanted names in Pakistan topping off the worlds who’s who if most wanted.

Pakistan was supposed to have the greatest pilots in the world but the entire PIA pilots were suspended for not having a single valid licenses. RIP to the victims of the recent crash though.

Now somehow according to you we are supposed to believe Pakistan has miraculously conquered the Coronavirus situation that some of the worlds most advanced countries with a lot less population and way more facilities are still struggling with. I hope it is true as don’t want innocent people to die and suffer no matter where they are from but excuse us for not making an exception to this scenario.

31 minutes ago, maniac said:

Pakistan was doing a lot of sacrifices and fighting alongside America for many years until the entire purpose of the war- OBL was in Pakistan’s backyard.

Pakistan was going to March into Delhi in 1971- lo and behold a couple of days later, Bangladesh is officially formed.

Pakistan is probably the only cricket team that has had high standards that allowed back a convicted fixer on a world stage into a playing X1

Assassinations of political figures have happened everywhere but in Pakistan a ex leader is actually killed judiciously.

Pakistan economy, law and order and minority rights are world famous and not to forget the elite most wanted names in Pakistan topping off the worlds who’s who if most wanted.

Pakistan was supposed to have the greatest pilots in the world but the entire PIA pilots were suspended for not having a single valid licenses. RIP to the victims of the recent crash though.

Now somehow according to you we are supposed to believe Pakistan has miraculously conquered the Coronavirus situation that some of the worlds most advanced countries with a lot less population and way more facilities are still struggling with. I hope it is true as don’t want innocent people to die and suffer no matter where they are from but excuse us for not making an exception to this scenario.

OK, I agree with you on all of those. lets move on .

I'm not here to fight a case for Pakistan or IK, I'm not paid for that and I don't live there .

I don;t have any property in Pakistan, so have no personal interest with any particular party or person there.

I was born and raised there, had a good time, so naturally I love the country but I know it very well what's wrong with the system there, I'm not an unrealistic person.

I like to discuss one particular subject at a time, but don't enjoy it when every little  post turn out to be an "India-Pakistan war" here. Wondering how we can move on from that.

I always been a big fan of IK, the cricketer, as been of  Kapil also, in fact Kapil is one of my four all time favorite cricketers. 

IK, the politician is another politician for me , who's performance I will watch as a neutral observer . 

After lived through so many corrupt politicians Bhuttos , Zia, , Musharf, Zardari , now IK gives me some hope, lets see how he turns out to be. 

Many times I get depressing news from Pakistan but when something good comes out, like their recent success in controlling the covid 19 pandemic , its natural for me to seek other people's opinion about it. 

But the responses I get so far, are not unexpected, hence I restrict my " visit" to this website , mainly to cricket forum where I see many very good expert comments on the game. 

Edited by First class

2 hours ago, First class said:

OK, I agree with you on all of those. lets move on .

I'm not here to fight a case for Pakistan or IK, I'm not paid for that and I don't live there .

I don;t have any property in Pakistan, so have no personal interest with any particular party or person there.

I was born and raised there, had a good time, so naturally I love the country but I know it very well what's wrong with the system there, I'm not an unrealistic person.

I like to discuss one particular subject at a time, but don't enjoy it when every little  post turn out to be an "India-Pakistan war" here. Wondering how we can move on from that.

I always been a big fan of IK, the cricketer, as been of  Kapil also, in fact Kapil is one of my four all time favorite cricketers. 

IK, the politician is another politician for me , who's performance I will watch as a neutral observer . 

After lived through so many corrupt politicians Bhuttos , Zia, , Musharf, Zardari , now IK gives me some hope, lets see how he turns out to be. 

Many times I get depressing news from Pakistan but when something good comes out, like their recent success in controlling the covid 19 pandemic , its natural for me to seek other people's opinion about it. 

But the responses I get so far, are not unexpected, hence I restrict my " visit" to this website , mainly to cricket forum where I see many very good expert comments on the game. 

Your comments are welcome my friend. ICF is not anti Pakistan like PeePee is towards India.

Regarding the COVID situation in Pakistan, it is unrealistic that the numbers came down despite your cricketers and Politicians getting infected. And your country's dubious record when it comes to concealing facts doesn’t help in resolving people’s minds that the pandemic is under control. Trust is currently shattered and it will take years, if not centuries for that to change. This of course provided that Pakistan reforms itself and moves away from promoting terror and focusing on domestic affairs. Of course, the latter looks unrealistic given your PM’s obsession with Modi, India and Kashmir.

Edited by Adi_91

5 hours ago, Norman said:

It's simple really....

This was brutal response. :hysterical:

I agree with you, distorted numbers hain.

8 hours ago, Adi_91 said:

Your comments are welcome my friend. ICF is not anti Pakistan like PeePee is towards India.

Regarding the COVID situation in Pakistan, it is unrealistic that the numbers came down despite your cricketers and Politicians getting infected. And your country's dubious record when it comes to concealing facts doesn’t help in resolving people’s minds that the pandemic is under control. Trust is currently shattered and it will take years, if not centuries for that to change. This of course provided that Pakistan reforms itself and moves away from promoting terror and focusing on domestic affairs. Of course, the latter looks unrealistic given your PM’s obsession with Modi, India and Kashmir.

I also don;t believe many things said by Pakistan government but since March, even before the covid surge in Pakistan , in my own capacity I have been actively involved in covid 19 situation in Pakistan , from government level to private physician to friends and relatives. I know the  stats about Pakistan's dramatic improvement in controlling the covid 19 are true, if anyone  doesn;t want to believe that, thats OK. 

Also,  not just PP, no open forum in the world allows to post the hate messages against any religion and  country what are routinely posted here . It does not bother me,  just surprises me . The language used in some posts are unbelievable . 

Edited by First class

10 hours ago, First class said:

I also don;t believe many things said by Pakistan government but since March, even before the covid surge in Pakistan , in my own capacity I have been actively involved in covid 19 situation in Pakistan , from government level to private physician to friends and relatives. I know the  stats about Pakistan's dramatic improvement in controlling the covid 19 are true, if anyone  doesn;t want to believe that, thats OK. 

Also,  not just PP, no open forum in the world allows to post the hate messages against any religion and  country what are routinely posted here . It does not bother me,  just surprises me . The language used in some posts are unbelievable . 

So what did Pakistan do to “fix” the Covid crisis?

14 hours ago, First class said:

PP is filled with anti India, anti Hindu anti Jew stuff. You just cant see it with you blinkers on. I can bet my house that somewhere its some members of forums like PP and their acquintances are inolved in terror activity/funding. Least they may have been involved in vandalising and attacking Indian embassy in London.

I can gurantee, non one on icf is anywhere near 10% radical fanaticcompared to allmost 90% of PP memebers.

Instead of calling Islamophobia, My request is, ask your brothers and followers to stop killing,raping, converting, bombing non Muslims.

Edited by mishra

5 hours ago, Adi_91 said:

So what did Pakistan do to “fix” the Covid crisis?

They enforced better and smarter  lockdown , particularly at covid hotspots. The health ministry is being run by technical people and they stated training nurse and doctors to manage covid patient months before the covid surge. There was a big campaign run by GOP in the name of Yaran-e-Watan , where they involved a big number of doctors from USA and UK in that project and it worked. But this is only part of the answer. 

Other factors are not proven but just a theory, the immune response against the virus proved to be different by public in Pakistan than India. It seems like although there are many similarities among Indian and Pakistanis but looks like they are genetically different or for whatever reason they have a different immune response against diseases. Younger population, different dietary habits ??? No one has the exact answer.

8 minutes ago, First class said:

They enforced better and smarter  lockdown , particularly at covid hotspots. The health ministry is being run by technical people and they stated training nurse and doctors to manage covid patient months before the covid surge. There was a big campaign run by GOP in the name of Yaran-e-Watan , where they involved a big number of doctors from USA and UK in that project and it worked. But this is only part of the answer. 

Other factors are not proven but just a theory, the immune response against the virus proved to be different by public in Pakistan than India. It seems like although there are many similarities among Indian and Pakistanis but looks like they are genetically different or for whatever reason they have a different immune response against diseases. Younger population, different dietary habits ??? No one has the exact answer.

:hysterical:

27 minutes ago, First class said:

It seems like although there are many similarities among Indian and Pakistanis but looks like they are genetically different or for whatever reason

That's because you momins wuz once Arabs, Turks, Greeks, Mongols and shît. :weights:

While we kuffirs wuz/are kamzor daal  eating yindoos with no taakat or Jigar.  :((